Took Three UD Loads from a Thai Guy

gay87

I meet up with a hook-up from BBRT.  He was a Thai, muscle bear, 27 years old.  His status said 'ask me'.  I'm neg but had also listed myself as 'ask me'.  We exchanged pics and agreed to meet at his apartment.  His cock was six inches, and was quite a thick, massive cock!

We stripped and got into action.  After 15 minutes of foreplay we were both leaking precum, and he rimmed me well and started to slide an inch into my hole.  Then, leaning forward, he kissed me, and so I began pushing back with my hips, encouraging him to slide in, when he said "Please don't push back, I'm not wearing a condom and I'm poz."

I was mortified, and sensing as much he asked "Do you have a condom?"

[Well, since when its the bottom's duty to bring a condom? (Or is it actually the bottom's duty?  It's kinda debatable, isn't it?]

"Shall we do anal another day then?" I asked.

"I don't think neither of us can pull back from this situation right now.  Don't you agree?" he asked, grinning, as he pushed himself deeper into my ass.  Well, he was right, I suppose, but to be honest I wasn't lubed up properly and really hurt me, so I found myself hugging him as he thrust is cock in.  So there I was, taking my second known poz cock.

My ass swallowed his entire dick and he stay in that position, gazing at my body and fondling my nipples and kissing me, at one point commenting "I knew you still want to get fuck."  

Please don't cum in me," I responded, adding "and make sure you pull out when you're close."

He didn't comment, but pumped me steadily for five minutes or so in the missionary position, then switched to doggy and power-fucked me, all the while his rhythm got increasingly fast and hard, which I took as a tell-tale sign that he was on the verge of cumming.  Again I pleaded "Please, don't cum inside me," but he didn't stop, nor did he say anything.

Instead he pinned me down on his bed, his legs locking my legs, and his palms locking my elbow.  Obviously I knew what was about to happen.  Part of me didn't even think about struggling, and I guess that was what was in control, because I distinctly felt him unloading his jizz into my ass, and even then he didn't stop fucking me.

Five minutes later he pushed me onto my side and spooned me, resuming fucking me, but this time slower.  I dug deep for a shred of courage to ask "Did you cum?"

"Maybe.  Yeah, I think so."

I knew I just taken poz cum.  

He then kissed my neck, wrapping his muscular, buff arms around me, and spooning me while fucking me at a somewhat slower speed.  Coupled with the smoothing background music and dim lighting, he caressed me for the next ten minutes, spoon-fucking me as he stroked my cock.  Then, without warning, I got his second poz load.

This time, he stick his dick in, hug me in spoon position, playing with my nipple with his left hand and jerking me till I shot my load.

After all this play we were both sweaty, and creating quite a mess, so we  rested for ten minutes or so and then headed to the shower where he soaped me up, and looking at me in the large full length bathroom mirror, he again hugged me from the back, and yes, again I felt his erect dick teasing my ass as he whispered in my ear "I'd like to try for a third load," stroking my chest and abdomen down to my semi-erect cock.

The third fuck was the most brutal.  He pistoned-fucked deep, using very hard strokes, in the process hitting my prostate and the walls.  It was an amazing combination of pain and pleasure.  After a good five minutes I auto-came, and apparently he was so turned on by the fact that I had cum that he came shortly afterwards.  

I had a hard time trying to minimize the leak of his cum whilst on my way back.  It was a somewhat terrifying experience, but still it was very memorable.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 12

Guest MWMtobreed

this sounds like what happened to me as when i knew he was about to cum i said nothing knowing he was unloading his poz load in me, was so erotic.

Very hot. I'm not surprised by the result. Once I let a raw cock in me, I always take his load. Even better, when he fucks me and cums in my ass multiple times. Once he shot his first load in me, there's no reason not to take more loads from him.