A Successful Pozzing on Quarts Hill in Redding

We have a cruising place in Redding called Quarts Hill or simply "The Hill ." One night it was too hot to sleep; or, rather, I was too horny. So I drove over to the Hill in search of "action." It was late and I didn't expect to find much, so imagine my surprise when I found some 15 vehicles in the lot.

Among the randy cruisers was a youth named Tim, mid-twenties, tall, slender, and very good looking. I'd been unsuccessfully chasing after Tim's NEG Butt for eons; but Tim was a Total Tease, and we both knew it. Only that night Tim was way too horny for his own good.

We stalked the cruising paths pursuing that illusive action—15 cars and 15 dudes each waiting for the other to make the first move. That only made us hotter. We strolled toward the camping area, found an abandoned mattress, and undressed. I kissed Tim all over, my practiced fingers tweaking his Nips, drooling Lips coaxing gossamer-like Strands from his Piss Slit, while my other hand snaked along his Buttocks to finger his NEG Pussy. Tim, being only human, began to dance, tentatively at first, then exuberantly, in cadence with my busy Mouth and Digits.

I gave Tim's Mancunt a helluva shellacking, my tongue darting in and out of his recess. His moans grew pozitively passionate. For 30 minutes I rimmed his Pussy, getting his tight, sweet, NEG Ass receptive to my Toxic Shaft and the Death Cum that would follow.

We necked for a while, our tongues performing mini-tonsillectomies. When Tim went down on me, I thought I would explode. He sucked my Pole, then straddled me. I nibbled that Sweet NEG Hole again—anxious to imbue it with my Deadly Bug—as innocuous Precum from his bobbing Shaft drooled slime-cicles in my Pubes. Impatient to bequeath the Sacred Heritage, I pressed my Death Stick to his Rectum, ready to commence the Irreversible Conversion.

Tim pulled out a Rubber and handed it to me. "I NEVER BAREBACK. IT'S UNSAFE. YOU WANNA FUCK ME, PUT THIS ON!"

I uncoiled the Prophylactic so it appeared we were gonna PLAY HIS WAY. As he turned so I could doggie him. I put some Lube on his Ass and on the pretext of oiling my Shaft, vaselined the damned thing into the bushes.

Slowly, deliberately I slipped my unsheathed Death Breeder into him. When Tim got to moaning like a Bitch in Heat, I knew I had him--he was mine! In one long, serpentine assault, I commenced the murderous befoulment of his NEG Mancunt. SERVED THE PUSSY RIGHT!

He rocked slowly, sensuously in and out and moaned and gasped:

"Yeah! Fuck me! Fuck my Hole! Fill me up!"

"Oh yeah, Baby! I'm gonna breed your Pussy!"

I'm sure he regarded our Copulation as just another Safe Sex Buggery in a lifetime of innumerable paramours and unending intercourse, where no single act of Coitus had significance beyond the moment--an unending rat-race of Sexual Incontinence, continuing until one GREW TOO OLD, OR WEAK, OR SICK, OR DIED.

It was through the last three options that I offered Tim deliverance. I thrust deep in him with my first Load of Toxins and KNOCKED HIM UP! Tim clenched his Ass about my Death Stick as I massaged the Bug into his slimy Rectum.

I almost lost my composure when I realized I was gonna shoot a second Load, but didn't want to let on that I was cumming yet. Tim loved it, unaware that his tight NEG Ass was not nearly as tight as it used to be and might be NEG no more. As I blew my third Load up his Ass, I knew he couldn't take much more. I'd fucked him raw, and he was sore and bleeding; so I fucked him even harder for another 20 minutes.

Till then he had not touched himself. I felt his Ass tighten and his Prostrate expand--like a Walnut set to explode. I was about to fuck the Cum out of him, and he was gonna Cum without being touched! I plowed him harder, targeting his swollen Prostate. Each time I hit that "hard spot", he shrieked and moaned and shuddered.

"I'm gonna Cum! I'm gonna Cum!"

Fuck, the Dude was gonna make me blast another (fourth) Death Load! No longer could I obfuscate my pleasure. I began to moan and pant, and we both shot together. Each of Tim's Spasms sent a massive Volley of NEG Jizm over his head and into the brush. It was like, subconsciously, he knew his Climax was something special—much different from his usual brief encounters with a typical no-name partner.

He pulled off my Cock and fell on his belly. I pretended to take the Rubber off and toss it in the scrub. We lay there cuddling for about an hour. Tim said that no one had ever fucked the Cum out of him before. As we dressed, I noticed Bloody Jizm oozing from his Pussy.

I met up with Tim many times that summer and repeatedly filled him with my Charged Spooge. Tim never did figure out that it was I who POZZED him He left to go back to college in September. I didn't see him again till Christmas when he told me he was POZ.

"No more fears, no more hesitation about going all the way! No more Rubbers, ever again!" he opined.

He thought he'd been infected by an LA BF. Best to let sleeping dogs lie, I supposed. Besides, I detest confrontations. So far, I have 32 Conversions to my name, most of whom willingly took it bareback. The balance were the Tims of this world, where some skullduggery, deception, or other shenanigans were required. Regardless, they are my Progeny, purveyors of my very special Bloodline; and everything I did, I did in their best interest.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...