Hookup Profiles

fuckyouraw777

It seems that it's easier to lie about one's dick size than actually tell the truth (I'm not small - but on the smaller side of average). I look at bunches of profiles and everyone is "large" or some definition of larger than average. The problem is that when EVERYONE is large EVERYONE is average.

And to be blunt, no-one (including size queen bottoms) I've fucked ever really seem to care that I'm not hugely hung.

Mine is 7" and I list it as a size M. Found that lots of guys of the same size list it as size L. I like a big dick like anyone else but the best sex I had was with a guy about the same size as myself. It's what the guy does with it. I have been with 9" tops who were lousy. So size doesn't guarantee hot sex. One guy was huge (and I was a bitch in heat looking at it) but he couldn't get it or keep it hard.  A top with a rock hard 6" dick pounded me like there was no tomorrow. I have no complaints about most 'average' sized guys.

I just assume most exaggerate a bit on profiles so unless someone says he's XXXL I just expect around average. And I have no problem with that.

• Upvote 1

Guest Upstateguy518

Pictures can be deceiving too. Taken at a certain angle can make your dick look a lot bigger too. Everyone lies on their profile. I've had guys that say they're "chubby" and ended up being nearly obese. Not that I don't mind a bigger guy but come on, Why lie about yourself like that.