funny side effect

tallslenderguy

I have a fb who is obsessed with a gapped hole, and who am I to disagree? I also have wanted to be able to take a hand for several years, but no one has ever gotten past the opening. So, I bought a couple of new toys last week, big fucking dildos designed for hole stretching, and they were on my doorstep in an Amazon box when I got home from work Thursday. I could not resist, so went right to work trying to get one of them in.

I wasn't having much success getting the head in and after a good long time of pushing, took a rest. I got an email from my fb, and that was all it took to get me going again. After some time, I was finally able to get the head through my opening, and almost came from the sensation. That was unexpected, I've cum from having my prostate worked, but never from my just my hole. Once the head was in, the shaft went in pretty easily, so I left it in awhile to let it do it's stretching work. Next morning, I re inserted the dildo. It was still a challenge, butt definitely went in sooner than the first time.

I didn't use it yesterday and towards the afternoon my hole started itching like crazy, and i know it's from the hole stretching exercises.  I tried rubbing it... to dry, so used some lube and rubbed and fingered myself and that had a dual effect of relieving and simultaneously making my hole more itchy. It's an unexpected side effect. I'm already a slut, but so much of that is a mental disposition, now i have a hole that is itching continuously and craving penetration and friction to go with it.

Just now, einathens said:

have you considered using a speculum for the stretching exercises?

and perhaps applying preparation h afterward?

I have 3 speculums and this is way more intense for me. I thought of the preparation h, butt don't have any right now. this is the dildo I used

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00C2H0MZC/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1