nipples

leontes

I'm not a huge nipple guy, in that mine aren't hardwired to my cock as much as other guys' seem to be (although that's been changing a bit). But I love playing with someone else's.

Actually, I have a very strong memory of one scene I got into several years ago while I was still in the Army. I'd gone down to Nashville to one of my favorite bars, a little redneck place in an industrial part of town (that's gone now to make way for the Titans, unfortunately). I had my shirt off and made eye contact with a very hot, hairy red-headed guy with a full beard who was probably in his early to mid thirties. We didn't say much, but kinda made out a bit for a while before we each latched on to the other's tit.

And that's where the fun started. We both started ratcheting up the intensity and pressure. It was pretty painful but I was damned if I was going to give him the satisfaction of letting him know that. And I looked him in the eye and saw the exact same thought there. So we stood there, gazes locked, ratcheting up the pain and grinning at each other the whole time. It was, frankly, one of the most competitive, masculine, testosterone-fueled scenes of my life and my cock is hard right now just thinking about looking at his face as the pain was flashing through my head.

That's all we ended up doing, as I recall. We'd more than established ourselves as equals in each other's eyes and any kind of more conventional sex would have ruined that kind of camaraderie that we both felt afterwards by making one of us the top and the other the bottom.

But it's striking that, out of all the men I've messed around with in my time, that's one of my very strongest sexual memories. Just goes to show that memorable sex doesn't even require anyone's cock getting pulled out.

• 1 year later...

have had size 34B boobs n huge brown nipples since i ws 14.....been molested a lot coz of them ;).......love nipple abuse with clamps ......guys milking my tits with suction cups.......having d tits bitten n tortured while my pussy is fucked hard

My nips are hardwired to my dick. If a top plays with them when he is fucking me, I can cum without touching my dick. Love it when they are clamped. I've thought about piercing them, but didn't want to risk loosing any sensitivity.

Mine are harwired to my cock and I love when the top loves to play with them. Mine are now a good graspable ize. When I have the time I want them to be raw and bleeding. It's so intense I've cum without touching myself.

• 6 months later...