nipples

leontes

Although I am an older man I still love sex and to get fucked by hot guys is great. My niipples have become very sensitive over the years and just to touch them gets me going. Prolonged nipple play is fantastic and I am ready for anything which usually means that I am begging to get fucked and am o0t satisied until I have had several cocks pounding my ass. What reaction do others guys have to prolonged nipple play?

Love prolonged nipple play I swear sometimes that my nipples are connected to my cock play with my nips enough and you'll have my cock leaking pre cum like a faucet. Play with them when you pounding my ass and you'll have me cumming in no time flat. Don't know about you leontes but I like my nipple play quite rough love when my nips are all red, puffy and really sensitive for days after a good session.

Just reading about what you said cumpupt got my nipples and ass tingling. I don't get as much play as I would like these days but I remember only too well the first time clamps were put on my nipples and the sheer pleasure of touching them for several days was incredible. Previous to that nipple play did not interest me. I now love to have them worked hard leaving them nice and sore for a couple of days. If someone works them whilst I am being fucked - that is bliss. I tend to play with them every day.

Nipple play is connected tot my cock play too. Meeting someone up starts mostly with kissing and nipple play, love kissing and sucking nipples and when a top srews my nipples my pre-cum is coming. Rough nipple play while I am fucked is indeed a bliss man. And yeah leontes i tend to play with my nipples every day.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Yeh I need titwork to cum. Love to pump then get a harness on to show show my udders round the woods. Hear the clamps jangling in my pocket, squeeze and tug them so my ass opens for your cock. Make me moan with pleasure so a crowd gathers and pull the chain tomake me suck the next dick before he moves round the rear to fuck and fill me. I work my tits most days

I had someone teach me the joys of tit play early in my sexual discovery 38 years ago, and have gone from flat tits to nice, eraser tits. And as they have grown, so has my piggishness. Now, when I am sucking a man off, I let him know right off to use them as he wants his cock sucked- soft and gentle is just the head and light licking, twisting and pinching hard means take it to the root and stay there-- as a matter of fact, the harder my tits are twisted and abused, the better at deep throat i am-- so, anyone in Ft Lauderdale, Miami-- just saying..............

My nipples are hard wired to my hole. When a very thick cock is entering me, and we're just using spit for lube, it can be very painful until his his cockhead slips thru my outer ring. I often ask the top to twist or pinch my nipples. (If someone else is playing with us, I might ask them to suck or nibble on my nipples.) Somehow the stimulation of my nipples, even if occasionally painful, by another's hands or mouth somehow causes my ass ring to relax enough to let the Top's cock head slide thru.

I don't use poppers much anymore because of some unpleasant aftereffects, so it's great to have an alternative way to get my hole to loosen up a bit.

Tit play ususually get my dick hard, too, but that's not important when I'm focusing on servicing a Top with my fuckhole. I sometimes put tit clamps on when I'm jerking myself off after getting bred.