In BarebackRT "Your Status: Positive Only"

hungry_hole

Imagine you're undetectable. You hook up with a guy who said he was neg and on PrEP. A few months later, you start getting harassment calls and threats because the guy now has HIV, he's freaking out and he's trying to blame it on any "poz" guy he can remember having sex with, even though there's remotely zero chance of transmission between an undetectable and someone on PrEP. I have nothing against neg guys but sometimes, it's just easier to filter down to undetectable guys so at least that part of the drama is not a concern.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

jtonic, I see what you mean but I still think that poz guys should not have to take so much responsibility for the other guys' health.

Anyone playing around in BarebackRT should know that barebacking is high-risk when it's done with people you don't know well.

If

• 2 weeks later...
Guest PigLuke

I think it's up to the individual to decide on who he has sex with. I'm neg and I've set my preference to poz only. That's my choice. What annoys me more about these sites is the guys who put they're poz when they're undetectable. 

• 3 months later...
On Mon Jan 16 2017 at 5:02 AM, Jacksonrw said:

I think it's up to the individual to decide on who he has sex with. I'm neg and I've set my preference to poz only. That's my choice. What annoys me more about these sites is the guys who put they're poz when they're undetectable. 

It is ALWAYS each individual must decide what risks are you willing to take.  If you are barebacking as Top or Bottom you are taking Risks.

I have been taking bare Cock for over 35 years.  I was not driving yet and remember riding my bike home with a Cummy Ass.  

Many guys assume they are Neg because they have no symptoms. Even if you recently got a Neg results.  Have you played since last test?  Remember there is NO Such test that PROVE you are NEG. It just means NO Evidence or potential indication that you have HIV.  That is why they recommend re-test in 6 months.

My profile on multiple sites reflect that I am a POZ & undetectable & looking for POZ LOADS.  Legally you can be charged & convicted to prison if you do not tell any potential sex partner's that you are HIV POZitive. The dumb law in my state in Missouri, USA is written that I must Reveal my status even if we use condom and even if I play with a guy that we played before many timea and have been upfront about status.  

So my profile on here, bbrt & A4a all list myself as a POZ Bottom looking to get Fucked Bareback and I EXPECT my ass to be filled with Load after Load. If you invite me over to your place it can be slow and senual or 1-minute Man.

All I require is HARD Cock fucking bareback and BREED me Raw & ĎEEP. I list Poz 4 Poz, but when in CUMDUMP mode  I take ALL LOADS. NO QUESTIONS-No hesitation No Exceptions

• 1 year later...
Guest FinalDL2021
On ‎12‎/‎31‎/‎2016 at 4:20 PM, hungry_hole said:

I always wonder why someone who is HIV+ would want sex only with other HIV+ guy? Why not someone who is HIV- or on PrEP?

I like the options here at BZ,  ( my choice is Not sure probably POZ) because I am letting you know up front, that my high risk behavior might have made me POZ, even if I have been recently tested neg. you can still be infected.