Accepting and Delivering STD News

topstud127

Any stories of sharing you got or gave an STD and it did or didn't go well? Do you allow repeat offenders?

The couple I've had, I was the receiver and while annoyed and wished people would be more vigilant of their health, I wasn't upset with them. I take responsible for my own sexual health. Stealthing and deception are another idea, but even so, I'm not much of a begrudger. When I was worried that I had passed something along, I was direct and told them "hey, just FYI, there may be...." and they were good sports about it. Luckily, their tests came back neg or they said they'd be vigilant and I didn't hear anything else about it.

I was talking to a buddy yesterday and he was saying a FB of his gave him chlimydia three consecutive times, but the guy was sincerely sorry... I would've cut him off my roster, but instead, they still fuck, just with condoms.

Edited by topstud127
  • Upvote 1

I try to be honest with people if I find out I have a STD.  I expect the same in return.  As a bottom I think some guys assume I am carrying a carnival of bacteria but because of my work I can be pretty busy for a month or more and may have only one top for a month or 5, so it can be pretty easy to ID who gave me what.  I wish everyone would man up and tell each other if they suspect they have something.