The Joy of Flex

A couple of years ago, I visited my regular sauna and went to the equipment room to see if there was any action. There was just one guy there in a sling with his legs obligingly apart and ready for seeding. I stroked myself to full erection, applied lube and entered his bare hole.  I fucked him at an angle, so anyone coming in could immediately see I was barebacking him, knowing many guys enjoy watching, and as I enjoy being watched.

Very soon we had company - the guy certainly liked what he saw and came over to watch us in close detail as I pounded the man in the sling.  As he enjoyed the show I applied lube to his fully erect cock, and also lubed my buttocks, making it clear I was up for him shagging me as I was fucking.  

Sadly he didn't want to reciprocate, but enjoyed the show until another guy entered the room, whereupon he went over to him to suck him to full attention. This guy was darker skinned with a decent sized cock.  As I continued thrusting in and out of the guy on the sling, I was able to watch the other two guys at play, which led me to unload inside the ass of the man I was fucking.  Withdrawing, I approached the two other men, one of who, the guy who had been sucking the darker-skinned man, took my place with the guy in the sling, presumably using my spunk for lube, whilst I took over sucking the darker guy's magnificent dick.  However, before long the guy who had been topping the sling man tired of pounding away and came back over to us, only for the dark skinned guy to take over fucking the man in the sling.

I might have been vexed at being left out in the cold except that the first guy came over to me, and gestured for me to sit on a nearby couch facing him.  He then pulled my legs around his torso, slipping his bare cock into my hole.  Clearly he hadn't forgotten the invitation I extended to him to fuck my ass.

As I enjoyed being taken by the first guy, the dark-skinned man was vigourously pounding the guy on the sling bareback.  It occurred to me his thrusts were impressively forceful.  I also noticed he was apparently taking note of what was happening in our corner.  As the tension built up eventually it was too much for the guy fucking my hole:  he pushed himself balls-deep, and blew his load inside me.

No sooner had the guy withdrawn from my ass, than the dark-skinned guy stopped fucking the guy in the sling and walked over to me.  His erection obviously wanted to explore a new target.

Like the first guy, he grabbed my legs pulled them around his torso, and entered me bareback.  My earlier observation was correct:  he was indeed very forceful in his thrusts.  Maybe a bit too hard for me.  Eventually I couldn't take the pressure and had to get up to avoid the pain from his over-bearing thrusts, but he wasn't finished with me!  As I bent over to pick-up my towel, he took me from behind.  Anticipating another painful onslaught, I grabbed my poppers and sniffed deeply to facilitate his access.  His persistence paid off.  Within a few thrusts his body went rigid, his cock engorged with excitement as he released his cum inside me.

Oh, the joy of flexibilty!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 9