Reverting to Safe play

CubCase

Wondering if people have dealt with meeting up with someone you've already fucked raw who has now reverted to using condoms.

I assume some may blame being drunk or high originally or just sircuming to condom rhetoric.

Years ago I a dinner with friends brought back a 19 year old Latino Shaggy hair Lite skin Twink to my bed.  Personality wise he was a certifiable mess who tried to establish himself in our circle of friends but just ended up fucking most of us.

He invited himself to my place (I knew he just wanted a convenient place to stay overnight before returning to out-of-state home).  So when we come to fucking he starts putting on a condom.

I told him to fuck me raw and pulled off the condom. He resisted. I said I don't use condoms and we had already fucked raw the weekend he stayed at my place.  He bred my ass repeatedly - to which he said that was a mistake.

Shocked I said "then lets just jerk off."  I straddled his torso and jerked off and he jerked his dick.  I took a hit of poppers and offered them to him.  As he breathes in deeply I sit back on him until Tiffany's dick was on my crack.  I took more hits and then nelt down to kiss him and linger in his popper high.

At same time I positioned his dick on my hole and started whispering compliments to him - how I wanted him inside me. How much I enjoyed him fucking me and how he dropped load after load in me.  I give him poppers again and as he takes a hit I sit on his dick.  He still resists but lets me proceed.  I ride him nonstop till I get his load.

• Upvote 1

• 2 years later...
Guest FinalDL2021

I have been barebacking now, for 18 months. I have really enjoyed the freedom, as well as exercising my chaser/gifter fantasy. Yet, in real time, I have caught a couple of the more common STD's that are actually starting to become a drag.

Getting past the fear and the anxiety of barebacking has been a real emotional freedom, and its allowed me to enjoy having sex with other men. Yet, the reality has been a couple trips to the clinic.  I am actually considering safe sex practices again, until I get to know someone.

Funnily enough, it was catching an STD from so-called ‘safer’ sex (performing oral) that started me on my journey to becoming a full-blown bb cumdump.  It was like I faced a choice: either avoid STDs by giving up sex altogether, or embrace sex completely (ie:  go bb) and just sort out any ensuing problems as they come along.

Needless to say I chose the latter.  Since then, I’ve had to deal with a couple more infections over the course of 2 or 3 years, and yes, they are a real nuisance.  But as long as they remain treatable, and as long as they only come along with that sort of frequency, I view them as a not-to-burdensome price to pay for the pleasure I get from my bb activities.  If they start to become more frequent or harder to treat, then I can see myself modifying my behaviour to some extent, but I can’t see myself going back to condoms.

• 1 year later...

Every time I mount a dude, especially for the first time and I feel that rush of intense physical pleasure wash over me as my raw cock plunges into his hot bare ass I think, fuck no way am I ever gunna wrap my dick in a plastic bag. I gotta pump my seed inside him.