Should I let him bareback me

Well, of course it depends on what you are looking for and expecting or not expecting, If you are looking to be seeded with the gift or not. If you are not and know nothing about the guy, if he is poz or not or if he claims he is not, how do you know for sure, this is the question you need to answer for yourself as it's a possibility he could be and you will end up being infected.

Thanks i do know him for abit and he's been wanting to tag me for awhile now,I know he has been with some others recently but I am very curious to let him take me bareback,I know if I do say yes and he goes in bare that it's a done deal

Well, all I can say is that if you are open to the possibilities and consequences, go for it, and yes, once he is in, it is a done deal and no backing out. I'm taking it you have not been bare backed before then. It is a quit different and wonderful experience with skin to skin and taking a guys raw cum will become very addicting and after that using a condom will become a thing of the past, as it has been for pretty much all of us BB bottoms.

Yeah I haven't been barebacked before but have had several tops want too,this one is much more dominant and is more less insisting that once he has me over my ass will be taken bare until he finishes,will it feel weird or different when he's inside bare

Yes, it will be somewhat to very different, depending on the lubrication and his size compared to what you are used to with other lovers and condoms, etc. The skin to skin is greater to feel and a lot more sensual than the plastic and slick like feeling coming from the condoms or as in a dildo if you can relate to that. Depending on how big of a cummer he is, you will most likely be able to feel it when he ejaculates and fluids you man hole and that in itself is one of the greatest feelings of all.

It depends on you and how much he opens you up, but most guys can recover their tightness within a few minutes, so if that's what you desire, I'd say you would be able to hold his juice pretty well, but if you choose to let it go, it's up to you.

i always say that doubt means don't. if you're asking strangers on the internet for permission or advice, you're not ready. 

I'm guessing that you haven't talked to this guy about your doubts and fears. if you have and he's still insisting it's bare or nothing, he's probably not the right guy for you. you have the right to say no, to change your mind, even if he's in you balls deep and three strokes away from shooting.

when the time and the guy are right, you won't need to ask anyone. you'll know.

• Upvote 2

Guest Javelin

It is your decision. All I can say is that statistically the risk is quite low. On the plus side you have an incredibly better connection skin to skin, it feels much better than with a condom and having cum pumped into you is a wonderful feeling. You can then push it out on the loo if you want as if you were having a poo, which minimises the risk further. On the other hand yes there is a small risk. I don't agree with einathens: there's nothing wrong with asking experienced people and if you are in doubt to me it means your body wants it and a big part of your mind also wants it. Go free.

Can you let us know which way you went?

Edited by Javelin
addition

• 2 months later...