Confession of a Cocksucker - No Control

Sub-Cocksucker

On 9/14/2023 at 11:15 PM, sub4oralcum said:

Would be hot to work out a deal with the men at a homeless shelter. Signal them somehow and have a place to service them all. Say, behind a dumpster in an alley or in a public restroom. At least with a shelter, they can be showered. 

Everyday!

I love sucking cock and eating cum more then almost anything (really love my ass fucked and filled also.) the taste of cum and precum makes me a wild and instiable greedy cum slut, seriously. I love when a guy says he has a multi-day load, 5 day, 7 day load, mmmm. Ill suck any cock

• Piggy 2

On 2/15/2017 at 4:31 AM, Sub-Cocksucker said:

I am 100% completely and totally addicted to sucking cock and swallowing cum. I can not describe the effect it has on me, its like a drug high.
I have STRONG cravings and MUCH go out and find a cock to suck. I have had a few regulars here and there, but still end up seeking out more random cock to suck.
Its odd for me, I am not really attracted to men, but cock drives me CRAZY. Maybe due to that, I actually prefer anonymous random cock.
Its really a turn on to suck off ANY one that will let me... and thats what leads me here.

You are definitely not alone in this. I also lost controle a couple of years ago. Been sucking cock non stop since I accepted my sperm needing character. We are faggots... we are designed to slurp all excessive sperm in the world. Like a sperm sponge 😉 No fighting back, I always end up on my knees.

Edited by CumdumpAmsterdam
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/17/2017 at 3:10 AM, SuccessfulChaser said:

For many of us faggot sluts, cocks and cum are the essence of life. No matter if your desire is for sucking cock like the OP or taking diseased dick up the ass like I prefer, the pursuit of more sex is a key element of our lives.

For many of us, it is a very natural, authentic part of our being. There is....and I feel very strongly about this....NOTHING THE HELL WRONG with having as much fucking sex as possible. There are so many anti-queer, anti-recreational sex messages floating around that there is no wonder some have very conflicted views. Screw the damned haters. They are too uptight and conflicted to understand the true beauty of fucking just for fun. Hell, if we would all fuck more and complain less the world would be much improved.

Humans are expected to use all of their physical abilities......thinking, seeing, opposable thumbs, to have a "better" life....why the hell should we think that the sexual drive and abilities we have should be "limited".

So, fuck, suck or do whatever you enjoy often and well......if that is part of your make up denying it will only make you more miserable.

I don't deny that cocks and sperm are the most important thing to me.  Penises are my favorite body part, and I need to suck them and take them up my ass.  I need sperm in my mouth and ass.  So I don't deny how much of a fag I am....very much.  But when I see a naked man, I have to suck his cock, or get him to bareback fuck my ass and cum deep inside me.

• Like 1