Making up for Lost Time

Let me start by introducing myself. My name is Andrew, I am 18, 5’9”, 135 pounds, brown hair and eyes, thin runners build and had always considered myself to be your typical, straight high school kid (or so I thought). I was on the shy side, never really making it with the opposite sex and never figuring out why. I had my share of dates (OK, so I didn’t date like some of my friends) and never really had a girlfriend. I was a virgin and told myself that I was saving myself for after marriage.

Then I got a laptop for my 18th birthday and discovered the internet. I spent a significant amount of time on line and in chat rooms when I discovered guys. I found that guys turned me on more than chicks did. I was confused and sought out people to chat with about my thoughts and feelings. That’s when I met Randy.

Randy was a few years older than me (21) and was openly gay. I found out that he didn’t live that far from me. Randy told me that he had gone through the same things I had in my awakening. I told him that I wasn’t sure I was gay, but knew that girls didn’t do it for me as the thought of guys did. I guess I was in denial over being gay. Randy asked me all sorts of questions. He asked if I thought I was a bottom or top, what I am curious to try and specifically what sexual experiences I had had so far in my life. I was completely honest with Randy and told him I was virgin and the most I had done was make out with a chick.

The more we chatted the more I was coming to the realization that I was gay, and at the moment when I made that final acceptance I felt to good about myself. I felt complete and at peace. Randy was so excited about my progress that he invited me over to celebrate my new found sexuality. I was a little nervous and excited about meeting Randy. My hormones were racing and I wanted to try so much and think I would do just about anything with anyone.

I felt so ignorant and wanted to try anything to find out what I liked. I accepted his invitation and hopped in my car and headed over to his place.

I sat outside his building for 15 minutes before I found the courage to go to the door. I rang the buzzer and he buzzed me in through the security door. I made the trek up the 3 flights of stairs to his apartment, down the long hallway to his door. I could feel my heart beating as I approached still thinking I could back out and turn around at any time, but as I came down the hall he opened his door, looked out and cracked a smile that seem to put me at ease.

As I entered his place he offered me something to drink. I declined, I had read plenty of stories of guys getting drugged up by GHB and I wasn’t going to be one of them. He then asked me to sit down on the couch and we chatted.

Randy told me that he was attending the local community college while working at a local restaurant as a waiter. He made good money on tips especially when some old troll came in and he would show off his ass for the guy. Randy was so sexual I could feel his heat just sitting next to him.

Then Randy leaned in and kissed me. It was the first kiss I had ever had with anyone. It was so passionate. I felt it right into my groin as my dick quickly got hard. He put his arms around me and we made out for a long time as our hands roamed and explored our bodies. He found my throbbing cock as I found his. I followed his lead and began to undress him as he undressed me.

Randy then stood up and led me into his bedroom where we were able to get more comfortable on his bed. Once in his room, he wasted no time in getting between my legs and sucking my dick. OH MY GOD! It felt amazing. I had to have his cock in my mouth to see what it felt like.

We positioned around so that we could mutually suck each other’s cocks at the same time, 69 style. I bobbed up and down on his massive cock that had to be close to 8 inches as he sucked down on my 7 inch bone. It was amazing what he could do with his mouth. I attempted my best to copy his actions, but had trouble getting the entire length in my mouth.

Randy went from sucking my cock to licking it from bottom to top ad he began to lick and suck on my balls. Before I knew what was happening he placed his hands on my ass cheeks and pulled them apart exposing my hole. He then began to lick, kiss and suck on my ass. The feeling was incredible. I was lost in this new sensation to the point I forgot about sucking his dick and just laid back and enjoyed the actions of his tongue on my hole. I felt as if I was melting in his hands, ready for whatever came next.

As he worked his magic on my hole I felt him move behind me. He kept licking and I swear I could feel his tongue slip inside my hole. He slowly started to kiss up my back as he moved up. I was still lost in the sensation of his tongue on my hole when I felt his hard dick begin to lodge itself in my crack. He kissed the back of my neck and whispered how he was going to make me feel reel good, he was going to help me discover my true self.

As he kissed the back of my neck and whispered in my ear his dick began to slip inside me. I felt like I was rocketing to the moon. It was so incredible the feeling of him sliding inside me. I began to moan as the full length of his cock hit something inside that sent a shiver down my spine. He held himself inside me still for a while until he felt me wiggle my ass around begging for him to fuck me.

Randy slowly pulled out and eased back in. He said he would go easy on me since this was my first time. I looked over my shoulder at Randy and gave him a wink to let him know I was feeling very ok. He looked my dead in the eye and asked if I was ok. I said I was more than ok, I was feeling great. He asked if I thought I could take it a little harder and I simply said hell ya, fuck me, fuck me hard.

Randy began to pick up speed of his thrusts. It was incredible. Every time he thrusted in me it felt like I was having a thousand orgasms. The he pulled out and told me to get on my back. He wanted to watch the look on my face as he fucked me. I wasted no time flipping on my back, placing my calves on his shoulders and he slipped back inside my quivering hole. He began to pound away at my hole with such force I felt like I was being moved up the bed. His breathing began to change as he grunted out and I felt his cock expand and spasm in my ass. Randy didn’t miss a beat as he continued to pound away at my ass. He grabbed my rock hard cock off my abs and began to stroke me in rhythm with his fucking. It didn’t take long before I had the strongest orgasm of my life as he grunted and shot in me once more.

As we recovered and caught our collected breath he looked down at me and said he was surprised that I came over. I looked up into his eyes and replied, why not? You’re a hottie and I needed to try something. He looked down and said, I understand that, but he didn’t know I was a bug chaser. I quipped back Bug chaser? What do you mean a bug chaser? Someone who looked to get the bug, you know HIV.

I was shocked. I didn’t realize that Randy was HIV+. He told me that it was right there in his profile and he also listed that he never used condoms. He thought that’s why I was coming over to get gifted with the bug.

At first I was shocked and scared. I was thinking to myself What have I done? Randy gave me his phone number and told me to call any time. When I got home I looked at his profile again and there it was in bold print, his HIV status as POSITIVE and NEVER listed under safe sex.

I kept in contact with Randy. He told me that sometimes the bug doesn’t take hold the first time like that . I might be lucky and not get it if that’s what I wanted. About 2-3 weeks after my night with Randy I came down with a god awful flu. I called Randy scared to death that I was dying from AIDS. Randy told me that I probably had the fuck flu and that I was sero converting. There was a good chance I was poz now.

Randy stayed with me for the next few weeks and took me to get an HIV test. The result came back as expected. Randy explained that now that I am poz there is no reason to use condoms and I don’t have to worry about someone infecting me. He really cared about me.

Since my testing poz Randy and I started dating. This fall am to begin classes at the local community college and am working with Randy at the restaurant. I moved in with Randy just the other day. Whenever we are home together one of us is getting fucked. Her says I have become a great top and now I have been catching up for lost time.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

• 3 months later...

I know a few people who say that they were pozzed as an indirect result of not reading a persons profile. They just saw online a guy they wanted to fuck them, then arranged to meet them, then only afterwards noticing on their profiles that they were poz!

• 6 years later...
Guest GoodExercise
On 9/23/2010 at 10:48 AM, BBbttmDoc said:

I felt as if I was melting in his hands, ready for whatever came next.

Always be PrEPared.