Wrong Address

I had just broken up with my boyfriend of two years and it had been three months since I last had gotten laid. Not surprisingly I was feeling very horny. I went on line and cruised the normal sites, and readily enough connected with an older guy on Manunt. His profile sounded hot, but he had no pictures. I asked him why he had no pictures on his profile and he let me know that due to his profession he did not want any pictures of himself on line. He listed himself as 29, 6’2”, 175 pounds, blond hair and blue eyes (this compared to my age at 20, height of 5’9”, 135 pounds, brown hair and eyes). He told me his name was Andy and also let me know that he was really shy at first. It all sounded good to me and he sounded real good so we made plans to hook up. I got his address and headed on over.

When I arrived I knocked on the door and a cute stud greeted me. He looked better then his description on his profile. He invited me in and I wasted no time in making my move and leaned in to kiss him. He reciprocated and before too long we had our clothing off and I had his 9.5 inch cock down my throat. Before too long he pulled me off and we kissed again before he took my dripping 7 inch tool in his mouth. He didn’t seem shy any more to me and before I knew it he had his tongue burried in my smooth ass hole.

He got my hole nice and wet and when he came up to kiss me again he had hit cock right at my entrance. He held me tight and kissed me deep and before I knew it, his rock hard cock was slipping into my ass. I tried to break the kiss and ask if he slid on a condom. He held me so tight I couldn’t even reach down to feel if he had one on. But it felt so good I let it go and enjoyed the fuck.

He got a good rhythm going and I moaned loudly into his kiss. He finally broke off my mouth to nibble on my neck as he continued to fuck me like I had not been fucked in a long time. Man did this stud know how to fuck and did he have stamina. The longest I had ever been fucked before this was 30 minute before the guy shot his load and we were done, but this guy fucked me for a solid hour and showed no signs of slowing down. I looked into his eyes as he just kept on fucking me, slowly picking up the pace and at times slowing down to make sure we were both enjoying it. The sweat was driping off our bodies and it felt as if no end was in sight.

After nearly two hours of non-stop fucking he said to me that was the first time a stranger knocked on his door, start kissing him and they ended-up fucking. I was a little surprised by what he said and I replied "you invited me over, Andy." He responded with a quizzical look, saying his name was David not Andy. He held still inside me and we just stared at each other.

I then told him about the encounter on Manhunt and that I was given this address to come over to meet Andy. He asked what the address was and I told him. He told me that I was in the wrong bulding. After two hours of incredible fucking I didn’t care. We laughed and he just said to me, well I’ve given you four loads and you haven’t complained yet. I replied "here I am at the wrong address, getting fucked by a stranger, you’ve given me four loads of your sperm and you don’t hear me complaining." He then started to pound me without mercy and this time he let me know when he delivered load number five in my well used hole.

As we laid there catching our collective breaths I was wondering why he never put a condom on. He told me that he thought I knew him from some where and that he’s had guys come over to get gifted by him. Gifted was a new term to me, I figured it meant fucked but his gifted tool and ability. I was now hoping to get my turn to fuck him, but then I learned he was a total top. Just my luck. He said he needed to pee and as he got up I noticedhe had a tatoo on the small of his back. It was a tattoo of the biohazard symbol. It looked really cool and in my naivety was not aware of its true meaning.

After a few hours of fucking and the wonderful feeling he gave me, I decided not to try and find the correct address. Instead I exchanged phone number with David and made plans to meet up again real soon. It wasn’t until a week later when I was telling a friend of mine about the entire encounter and the tattoo. My buddy asked if I asked the guy his stats. I told him that I had not, that the time was so intense and felt so right that I just went with the flow and enjoyed it. My friend informed me that the biohazard tattoo may have indicated that this guy was HIV+.

I felt like I was punched in the gut and all of a sudden felt as if I was going to be sick and sick is what happened. I got the flu really bad and called David. He came right over and took care of me. I somehow asked him what his HIV status was. He didn’t have to tell me, the look on his face said it all. He said he thought I had been 'in the know' given our conversation about the gift and the biohazard tattoo. He went on suggesting that, by the looks of the flu I was experiencing, I probably had it too.

It was strange, I was not scared or worried 'cause David seemed so caring. We just smiled at each other and he made plans to take me for an HIV test. I just told him to kiss me and as soon as I was better he was too fuck me as much as possible.

Edited by Hotload84
Spelling, spacing
  • Upvote 6

• 3 months later...
I think if I went to the wrong address and started kissing the guy, I'd probably be beaten up, have the word FAG cut into my chest and dumped naked on a street corner having been castrated with a rusty knife. But I do live in homophobic central!

Sadly, Yorkshirelad, most of us live in a world that is essentially homophobic. People change very slowly unless they're forced.

• 3 years later...

Sounds hot.  I'd like to think I almost had an encounter like this a couple of months back, went to the wrong building not realising and the guy buzzed me up.  

He opened the door and moved aside to let me in but the meet I was expecting involved me blindfolding myself before I entered................. inner alarm bells began to ring and I double checked the address ....  Stupid inner voice making me check!!

Don't know what would have happened had I not realized but like to think something like this!

Edited by sluttysublad