Under the Bleachers

This story takes place in two different time periods.

I had somehow managed to make it to my senior year in high school without ever making a single close friend or going to a single dance. I had this severe shyness that kept me silent, studious and completely alone. Maybe college would change everything for me. I'd been accepted to a fairly good school three hours away and hoped I'd be a completely new person there. I just had to bide my time for another six months. My isolation didn't go unnoticed by my parents, and they were always trying to coax me out of my shell. One Friday evening my mom cornered me and told me I was absolutely going to go to the football game that night. I refused and she broke into tears.

"You HAVE to! There's nothing wrong with you! You just haven't tried and I'm sick of it! You're going -- be ready to leave in half an hour."

"How long do I have to stay?"

"An hour at least. I'll drive you and park right by the front to make sure you don't sneak out. Your father and I have already decided that if you don't at least do this, we're not giving you any money for college".

I was trapped. Sullenly, I walked upstairs and changed into my most casual, 'blending in" kind of clothes. Maybe I could just hide among all the generic teens and not even be noticed. 

On the drive there, Mom softened her tone. "Just talk to somebody. You're not the only shy person in the world. Start a conversation about the game or school or anything. Please try."

I stayed quiet. I'd never forgive her for this. As she parked and turned off the ignition, she handed me a 20 dollar bill. "Buy somebody a Coke or popcorn or something".

I walked to the entrance of the crummy little stadium with my head down and my heart rate way up. The park was nearby -- I could always just go there and sit at a picnic table for an hour. I recognized the girl who was taking admission. Her name was Rhonda and she was a total airhead slut. She was flirting with some older guy so aggressively that she didn't even notice me walk right in without paying. Oh God! The scene was way too much. Everybody in the world was there and already rowdy. They were revved up by the cheerleaders who were trying to get them even rowdier. No way could I handle this. I circled around the back and ended up under the bleachers. It was pretty dark, but seemed like a safe haven from the madness. I sit in the dry dirt and made a mental note to brush my pants off before I got back to Mom. I listened to the muted cheers, boos, laughter and whistles for a good twenty minutes before my solitude was interrupted.

About twenty feet away from where I was sitting was a small group of guys with glowing cigarettes. I suppose I should have guessed that beneath the bleachers was where all the 'bad kids" gathered. Mom made me promise to talk to somebody -- maybe I'd go talk to a delinquent. I walked closer and reached into my pocket. "Hey. I found a 20 over there, is it yours?"

Not surprisingly, one of them spoke up right way and said "Oh yeah! Thanks!"

He took it from my hand and offered me a cig. I had no idea how to smoke, but figured I could fake it. As he lit it for me, I could see his face in the flame's light. He was not a teenager. 30 at least. As my eyes adjusted a bit, I recognized the other two dudes. They were both in my class even though I seldom saw them.

"Your name's 'Carl', right?", one of the guys my age asked.

"Yeah", I answered (even though it was actually 'Charles').

"I'm Meatball", the older guy said as he pulled a bottle out of his coat. He took a swig and passed it to me. I'd never had a drink before, but took a sip and did my best not to choke.

We stood around, smoking and taking sips for a good half hour. At some point, I noticed that the smoke smelled different than before. Holy shit -- it was pot! Drugs! I imitated what they did with the 'joint'. Mom and Dad would be so proud. Meatball announced that he needed to piss and started stumbling toward the park. I offered to help him by offering my shoulder. He was a large man and I was afraid he'd knock me over, but we made it to a dark area under a tree. He fumbled with his zipper and started cursing out loud. He was so far gone that he couldn't figure it out. "Help me a little, please." I knelt down and got the fat dick out of his pants. I was about to stand up again, but he begged me to help him aim. "I don't wanna piss on my shoes, man."

So I held it for him and felt the stream come through the shaft in a fast stream. I was liking this cock in my hand and wondering what that meant as he groaned as the last drips came out. Maybe I was a little gone myself because I forgot to let go of his organ. It wasn't until he chuckled a bit that I realized I was still holding it. I also realized it was getting harder and heavier in my hand. "Suck me off a little", he commanded. I did for about thirty seconds before there was a noise behind us. His two buddies had arrived to watch the show. I had the idea to just run away, but was way too eager to keep sucking this huge dick. As I moved up and down on the shaft, Meatball said "Good news, guys! I found us a cocksucker!". 

I ended up sucking them all off. No popcorn that night, but plenty of hot sperm.

I did indeed change once I got to college. I was more open and friendly and had plenty of friends. I also found that cigarettes, alcohol and weed were my soulmates. I didn't suck any more cocks back then because there was this deadly virus going around. The desire was still there and I acknowledged it, but just pushed it down. 

Mom and Dad were pleased with my new attitude even though they hated the smell of tobacco on me when i visited. I came home for Homecoming Weekend and drove myself to the game. A couple of people knew me and said hi, but most were still strangers as far as I was concerned. My real goal here tonight was to go under the bleachers and reunite with the group of men I'd serviced all those years ago. Of course I knew they wouldn't be there. Probably in prison or something. I had the whole semi-dark area to myself...or so I thought. "Hey!", a deep voice yelled from the shadows, "You got business here?"

I didn't move as a giant shadow came my way. It was a bearded guy in an army coat and he looked menacing. I kept still, waiting to be knifed or beat up. He stopped an inch or two from me and huffed out his alcohol breath all over my face.

Sorry", I blurted out, "I was supposed to meet somebody here".

"Yeah. ME!"

I was confused. This wasn't Meatball for sure and not one of the other two either. "Got anything to drink?", I asked.

He had an almost full fifth of vodka with him. We stood and took swigs. I paid him back by giving him two 20's from my wallet. That sure brought out his friendly side. "You from around here?", he asked.

"Yeah. You?"

"Not originally. I wound up here and stayed in public housing for a year before they kicked me out for having AIDS".

"They evicted you for being sick???"

"Well, that and drugs. Now I just find shelter where I can."

We continued taking pulls from the bottle and I felt the need to pee. I didn't feel stable enough to go out to the park so I just turned around and let a stream loose into the dry dust. I felt his big hand grab my ass as I finished. Okay!

"I gotta go now," he announced. "I'll just do it right where you did".

I didn't even ask this time. I reached out and undid his zipper for him. I felt around for his dick. It wasn't long but had a big mushroom head. I held it for him, but he wasn't peeing. I turned him around , knelt down and took the whole shaft in my mouth. He needed a bath, but it wasn't too foul. I sucked him into hardness when he all the sudden said "uh oh". That's when his piss started shooting down my throat. I wanted him to know I was OK with it, so I held on to his thick legs as he finished up. Somehow, his mention of AIDS had left my brain completely. We both collected ourselves a little.

"It's warm tonight", he said out of nowhere as he took of his army green coat and laid it on the ground. 

"It sure is", I replied as I started stripping out of my clothes. I settled my butt down onto his coat and waited. Hadn't I already been daring enough? The next move was up to him. I didn't have to wait long because his bulk was on top of me almost immediately. "Oh God! I'm going to fuck the shit out of you,kid."

It took some time for that huge head to work its way into my hole, but I didn't once cry out. This felt like a moment that was always supposed to happen. He didn't rush. It was slow and steady and gave me the kind of pleasure I'd never known before. The idea of that raw mushroom head deep inside me made me so hard I thought I'd come before he did. But no. He was heaving like a madman and then let his infected load loose inside of me to do its damage. Why wasn't I more worried? Why? 

Can't fight destiny, I suppose.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 9

• 4 months later...

I am not ashamed to admit that almost everytime I went to a HS basketball game, my mind wandered into thinking of getting some hot player or audience, under those bleachers, sucking him off and/or getting plowed!

You gave us the story of one lucky guy Toon! Well written!