[UK Sauna Slut] Sheffield Bareback Gang Bang

JoshLandaleXXX

Click here to see Sauna Slut's original blog post...

PIC_0218.JPG

To round off my few weeks leave, last night I headed down to Sheffield in South Yorkshire to be the bottom of honour at a dirty bareback gang bang. There were about 6 tops in total, and myself there to take whatever they wanted to give me.

PIC_0217.JPG

I arrived at about 8pm, and we all chatted a bit, had a few beers, then moved into the bedroom. I was wearing my black jockstrap, and quickly stripped down to it, before getting on the bed.

PIC_0216.JPG

The party was organised by eurogrowl (bbrt.com) and held at his flat. He was the first to fuck me, and before long we were joined by everyone else. The rest of the night passed in a haze of poppers and relentless pounding by some huge cocks.

PIC_0215.JPG

Over the next hour or so, i took everyones load. We then retired to the sitting room, where we had a few more drinks. I had to sit with a towel over the chair, because my arse was full of so much cum and my arse so sloppy, it would have made a real mess of eurogrowl's furniture!

PIC_0214.JPG

After a while we moved back into the bedroom for round 2. I took most guys loads again. At this point, eurogrowl said he wanted a piss, and stuffed his cock up my hole, before filling me with his piss. My god there was so much of it, I could feel my innards being flooded with hot amber nectar. When he'd finished, he proceeded to pound my hole as hard as he could, then he pulled out, and loads of piss and spunk poured from my hole, down my balls, onto the bedsheets beneath. Then another guy lined himself up and slid into my very sloppy hole, working the remaining piss and spunk even deeper into my hole. After a while he said he was going to cum, and i urged him on until he loaded me up again. Eurogrowl then went into me sloppy seconds, saying he was going to "churn the butter", he fucked me so hard and fast, i could feel the spunk inside me turning into a frothy cream, dribbling down my hole and balls. It was fucking great!

I had a great night, and left there totally satisifed. Whats more, I managed to get some videos and photos for you all.... we're going to arrange another session where it's all filmed properly. I finally think i've found a bunch of bareback bastards as dirty as me, who love filming the action!

Enjoy! I sure did!

PIC_0209.JPG

PIC_0208.JPG

PIC_0205.JPG

PIC_0204.JPG

PIC_0202.JPG

PIC_0196.JPG

PIC_0201.JPG

PIC_0197.JPG

PIC_0198.JPG

PIC_0219.JPG

PIC_0220.JPG

PIC_0221.JPG

PIC_0213.JPG

PIC_0212.JPG

This last photo is a still from the last scene of the video, me totally collapsed out on the bed, my hole ravaged from hours of hard raw fucking, loaded to the brim with spunk and piss. I tell you, it was freaking awesome!

PIC_0199.JPG

Don't forget, if you're a top, or group of tops, and want a pass around party bottom, definitely get in touch! Email me at confessionsofabarebacksaunaslut@yahoo.co.uk or text me at 07986479507

The guys last night all loved fucking my hole, with such comments as:

"Holy fuck, i could fuck this hole all night!"

"Oh god yeah, I'm gonna breed your beautiful ass!"

Eurogrowl - the guy who organised this session, is available on barebackrt.com, profile "Eurogrowl".

8509970464843090789-1535234405948169171?l=confessionsofabarebacksaunaslut.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.