I wonder if they read this SITE??

ppwanker

1 hour ago, ppwanker said:

I didn't see any proof that the author of the study in question ever read or seen this site at all.  Her claims of gay and bi men advocating others to stealth their partners via removing a condom during sex is loosely based on a minor handful of amateur videos where there is zero proof that the bottom did not know or approve prior to the beginning of the sexual encounter that the top (the breeder) at some point will remove the condom and continue having sex with them raw and/or shooting their sperm into them.  A lot of these amateur videos are staged or fantasy fuel desires of both parties and shared with others with the sole intent to stimulate others for sexual pleasure.  On the flip side of the coin...yes there maybe a few non-consensual stealthing videos out there but a few does not make an epidemic health crisis and the nanny state knee-jerk reaction.  Again it has to be a slow news day in the world and big government agenda (control the population) must be bored so they encouraged a student to "bias the results" in a study to show a crisis.  WOW!

Need to read the actual 28 page study and get the "facts" of her claims and see if her study has any merit or just a filled with half information and opinions.  Will report my findings as soon as possible.   Those that want to read the study for themselves...here is the direct link.

https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2954726

Edited by ConversionPiglet
Update thoughts and adding study link.

Guest zyx11

Another topic triggered some interest on the subject in me, so I read the paper after stumbling across this thread. It's legit. The paper is about the theory and law underlying the act and applying sexual assault laws to stealthers - it makes no claims about the general prevalence of the act. Not a light-hearted read, but it's well thought out and well argued.