New Members Introduce Themselves

Guest curiousnegsub

I am 57.  I have been lurking here on BZ for a few years and finally joined January this year.  I was a late bloomer in that I didn’t accept my sexuality until my early 30s. I was in a previous monogamous relationship which became sexless and boring.  I am now in an open relationship with a very loving partner (11 years).  It started out as monogamous, but we both realised that we that we have different sexual kinks and desires. Why limit yourself to vanilla ice-cream when you can have the entire ice-cream shop.  We both encourage each other to play around. We don’t play together.

I really enjoy reading the blogs and stories.  I am now seriously considering becoming part of the Brotherhood and having my own brood of “Sons”.  My partner doesn’t know I am here or that I am seriously considering join the brotherhood.  We don’t have sex together anymore.  Any advise on bring up the subject would be appreciated.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/21/2024 at 9:59 AM, ObjectPersona said:

Just heard about this place and signed up. I've started becoming the slut I've been pretending to be for a long time and groups like this are good for helping that along.

San Francisco, look like I'm in my late twenties/early thirties but I am older, gay, didn't come out until late so not nearly as experienced as most here, bottom who may turn vers bottom. I'm a fan of any kind of group sex where I'm getting used and loaded up: bathhouses, parties, gloryholes, motel rooms. I've gotten into sensory deprivation if I know nothing about the guy I'm with, exhibitionism, leather, and some rough sex and want to go further like having sessions recorded and posted, bondage, and power dynamics especially getting slutted out. I recently tried on a puppy mask and was torn so I am still learning what my kinks are. Maybe people here can help with that.

Welcome. I think figuring out our kinks is a lifelong quest. 

• Like 1

Hello I'm kind of new in this forums, I'll love to be friend with everyone whoever wanted to talk to me I'm also  exploring what things but i love to be bottom and what should  I know, what precautions to take and would love to know your thoughts and who knows in future I may be love to bottom with you.  

Hello everyone i  joined today and i am very curious and I am getting interested into pig and being bottom forced to get fuck in dark room and in gloryholes and i welcome everyone those would like to talk to me as i am kind of new into this as I have only watched the videos related to this but didn't get any chance to get fuck like that hope in future I will get the opportunity .