New Members Introduce Themselves

Guest curiousnegsub

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone,

28/190 cm/72 kg vers XL guy from Germany here.
I'm looking forward to connect with other guys  that also love cum like me!

My preference is saving up frozen loads, meeting  up with someone (or multiple people) who do the same and then just have fun with it. I love stuff like cumkiss, cum as lube, fisting, cumswapping, felching,...as long as the cum ends up in one of our holes, we are usually happy 😄
Since I'm quite free of taboos when it comes to cum, feel free to contact me with new ideas on where to get cum from (I tried used rubbers a few times, even pooled in a glass as lube, but the smell/taste always turns me off so bad) and what to do with it.

Best,
Karido

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

Welcome, Karido

That's a great fetish ... one question:  how old are the loads you've frozen for later use?  I mean, before they're frozen?  I've kept frozen loads in a "pony" glass (covered tightly with plastic wrap and a rubber band) for a long time before re-using the cum, and it's always been relatively fresh and palatable.  

• Thanks 1

I usually start jerking off while they are still in the freezzer. Shortly before cumming, I take out the jar/box/etc., cum into it and immediately put it back into the freezer. That way I never had bad experiences or frostburn. I can recommend plastic or glass bottles used for something like ginger / vit. C shots in germany (30-100mL). Especially the ones with a big opening, so it's easier to fill 😄

3 hours ago, Karido said:

Especially the ones with a big opening, so it's easier to fill 😄

That's why I use a "pony" (which is half a "shot") glass.  There's plenty of room to shoot into it, and it's tapered on the bottom, just like a shot glass, making it easier to work into a Hole.  

Welcome, to BZ, Benni. 

Hope you enjoy the hell out of your visit to Sin City of the Midwest !!!  We'll be waiting for your recounting of the excesses you enjoyed.  

Hi Men. This site has inspired me to release my inner cum slut. Love reading the stories, posts and information. Will be posting about my experiences. Fit, hung, sex positive, mostly bottom man in Denver. Glad to finally be a contributor while connecting with tops and other cum sluts. Say hello.