Getting a Poz Top Buddy Hooked to Barebacking

My new fuck buddy is poz and on meds, so he has a relatively low viral load.  He was, however, a poz top who, having been diagnosed a few years earlier, hadn't fucked bareback since diagnosis.  

After much drama and convincing, I managed to get him to load my ass.  He was very apologetic for having loaded me, which makes no sense as I had given him the green light to do precisely that.  The second time we barebacked he asked my permission to load my ass.  I not only agreed with his request, I pushed the envelope by begging him to seed my hole.

That same night he messaged me, confirming I was the first guy he had seeded since having sero-converted.  The next time we got together I was pleased he didn't bother asking for permission to bareback me, instead slid in, pounded away, and after a few minutes simply flooded my guts without a word of warning.

Later that night he messaged me asking if I knew any poz bottoms.

Obviously he is becoming hooked into barebacking, although he has sheepishly admitted he still feels guilty unloading in my hole.

• Upvote 7