[SFVersCumBoy] Impaled on hung Texan cock

rawTOP

• Administrators

To see SFVersCumBoy's original blog post click here

The street fair this weekend brought some very hot men to the city.

On Friday night the entire city was hopping and the cocks were out...I did some cock sucking, bending over and fucking hot asses.

One of my favorite local spots for getting on my knees was a virtual wall of men on Friday night.

There were asses everywhere and I was horned up enough that when this hot tight ass was done being bred by a couple of other guys, he let me add my load.

I fucked him good and hard and just let loose.

Then it was Saturday night.

We had an invite to a play party in the city. Two very good friends arranged for a private space and sent out the invites.

It was a hot party, there were some guys in slings and on the St Andrew crosses.

There were many friends and even a few guys that have seen my blog or watched me in action, so it was a hot little gathering.

Bareback seemed to be the theme for the slings and hot men were on the menu.

After a couple of hours there neither my husband or myself got off, and on our way home we decided to detour into one of the few sex clubs.

We went in, put our clothes in a locker and grabbed my bottle of poppers. I headed to the glory holes as they are in the corner and usually a good mix of guys.

It was a bit slow, but there was a very eager cock sucker and he was good. Almost too, good and I had to take a break...did not want to blow my load that early.

I took a lap around the floor, went up into the loft areas and cruised a bit.

After a short bit I was back at the glory holes and while sucking a hot cock, I turn around and see this sexy young guy walking over.

He is wearing pants (it is optional)and smiling... he knows what I like.

I reach in and pull out this hot uncut cock. He is semi flaccid and I can just dive into that foreskin with my tongue.

I suck him to a fully hard status and then turn around to present my ass.

He comes right up and slides in deep. HOT!

Well, at the nature of these places can be, we take a short break and make our rounds. Eventually I see him again and he signals that I should get into the sling.

We are in the middle of the room, so everyone will see.

I climb in, take a small hit of poppers and we start. He fucks me bareback again and while he is in there another hot guy walks over.

While my ass is being used, I turn my head to suck the newcomer. When he begins to grow I am in pig heaven. Hot uncut cock fucking one hole and a massive long cut cock buried in my other hole.

After god only knows how long my uncut top asks the other guy if he wants a go at my ass.

He walks over and puts on a condom - yes I love bareback but will never say no to a fuck.

With just the little bit of spit and ass juice, he slides right in and proceeds to open me up with his cock.

He is much larger than the first cock, and I can feel every inch stretching me out.

This new top is more aggressive and takes over.

Hard ass pounding and then he reaches under me and picks up the entire slings, pulls me forward and IMPALES me on his cock.

I was moaning and grunting with each thrust.

He was a power top and I really did not know how that poor condom was going to hold up. He would pull almost all the way out, shove in and power fuck my ass.

After fucking me relentlessly for what felt like an hour (and at least two more of those impalings)he slid out and let the uncut guy back in.

The uncut guy fucks me for awhile and I suck the impaler, and by this time I am just oozing my own pre cum all over the place.

With the grunt and moan of an orgasm, the uncut cock unloads right into my ass.

The impaler knows that I just got bred and he also says "hot!".

Since I know he is a safety boy and I want his cum, I asked impaler if he would like to shoot his load on my face.

He says "if you keep sucking me I will"...well, hell YES!

I tell him that if he blows a load, I will shoot mine right after. That gets him as excited as me and we go at it.

I start sucking while lying there and quickly he lets me know it is time.

His first spurt was THICK, heavy and landed on my face. I know there were a few more ropes of cum flying out and my face was covered.

I started stroking my cock. Almost instantly I can feel my balls pulling up and I start to shoot.

Another guy standing to my left and when my first shot flew, he was on my cock to swallow the rest.

Needless to say, I was a complete cum pig in spooge heaven. We both went over to clean up and chat a bit.

Some days it can so fucking hot to let a safety boy plow your ass.3474577974612100795-5066080215372272856?l=sfverscumboy.blogspot.com

More...

• 2 years later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.