Fetishes

Guest diapbttmboi

Reference my screen name for the most obvious. As an extension of that, mansmells and pissed-on/in clothes. As an extension of that, underwear. (Men's only.) My interest in leather is partly about the leather, and partly because leather men in general tend to be more interested in other things I like (such as water sports). Mentor relationships, whether they be dad/son, teacher/student, coach/jock, clergyman/mendicant, camp counselor/camper etc. And on and on...

• 7 months later...

Yeah, I guess one of the things I like so much about being a real pig is how many different things can be such a turn-on. Mine tend to revolve a lot around masculinity. Pretty much all of the secondary male characteristics will get me hard, from facial and body hair and receding hairlines (or shaved heads), to deep voices, to the shape and build of male bodies of all types. Hell, even a good beer gut is a turnon, because that's where men carry their body fat.

Tattoos, piercings, blue collar types, uniforms, leather, bad boys of all types. Sexually aggressive guys, (and aggression in general...got into wrestling around with a guy at the bar a few weeks ago and was very hot, especially since we were both in a jockstrap). Sluts, whores and pigs.

And that's not even getting into my kinks.

Love guys in jockstraps, especially dirty ones. Piss, fisting, all turn ons. I guess what turns me on the most is when a guy is really really into something. Examples: had a guy SO into dominating me that he insisted on me drinking his piss or taking it up my hole everytime he had to go when I would stay with him. He got off on being worshipped so much that he could just recycle his piss thru me. He was a KINKY mother fucker too...liked to lock my dick in chastity and play with my ass for hours because it was the only way I got pleasure. So I guess he really liked being needed if you break it down psycologically. But seeing him so turned on by it made me more turned on by it. So idk if that kind of empathy is considered a fetish, but there ya go.

I also like skimpy undies,a big turn on

Have a major fetish for lycra specially speedos and wrestling singlets have quite a collection some of the speedos backs are cut out and I love being fucked while wearing them. Also dig guys who are totally shaved and smooth makes me super hot. Both me and my bf are totally smooth from the neck down.