Saline or silicon

cheatingjock

24 minutes ago, Monster5-8gPA said:

Thank You so much - Extremely HOT video - reminds of me at 1 period of time ! I was pumping / vacuum my dick / balls - using toys developing my rosebud @ - becoming / developing my Fem side of me - having cross dressers / trans. women transforming - smoking / makeup - I was very submissive growing up !   :)

I know or have encountered a few siliconed guys.  One has a lot and the bulge is huge.  Despite always wearing loose trackie trousers, you can still see the goods.  Another had 300cc and his balls were beautiful.  But he ran into pain, and that can and does happen.  Yet another guy I know, the effect is that his tackle sticks out a lot; sort of comes into the room before he does.

The advice seems to be that up to 250cc, the look is big but still looks "natural", as if you are super-well endowed.  More than that becomes a serious body-mod, which may or may not be your journey.

The skill of the practitioner really matters.  Going slow and building up size gradually, say 100cc at a time, really seems to help, especially regarding getting a good shape.  And cleanliness of the operation is essential.  Infection from dirty practice is a serious danger.

Siliconed balls are fantastic, but permanent.  So if you are considering them, think and tread carefully.  The best source of information I know is the Yahoo group "The Juiced Man".  Well worth joining.

• Piggy 1

• 1 year later...

DEFINITELY go with either saline injections or regular vacuum pumping.  I've seen many horror stories where the body naturally tries to reject the silicone, it turns black, and it has to be surgically removed, costing many thousands of dollars.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...