Cum In My Eyes

(this story was inspired by a post right here on BZ)

Once I finally got a computer, I was hooked. I was 24, horny and loved nothing more than looking at naked photos of men.  I had a dial-up connection that was too slow for videos, but the pictures were enough. I guess I liked looking at so much while remaining invisible behind a computer screen. I'd done my best to be invisible my whole life because I was scared to death of being embarrassed. I had two older brothers who loved to humiliate me when I was a kid. Nobody could make fun of me in this cyber world.

There used to be an internet site that was set up so that gay guys could read and post anything about gay life. In the beginning it was mainly about coming out, politics, relationships and health. It was educational and helpful, but got raunchy pretty fast. Bare-backers invaded! I'd never heard that term before. They posted topics about sharing HIV loads, drinking piss, fisting, drugs, etc. I recoiled at first, but kept reading what these men were writing. My disgust changed to interest and led to fascination. I discovered that I had a dirty mind (whatever that means). The site started to become an obsession. It just kept getting nastier. I found myself wanting to have sex with a poz men and do things with him. I went from fearing a disease to wanting it in just a few short months. I logged in every spare minute. One topic that grabbed my attention was about getting cum in your eyes. I discovered once during a masturbation incident that cum burned the eyeballs something fierce. Would another man shooting sperm in my eye be different? Hot? Here's what I remember reading in the the sub-forum:

: Is taking cum in the eye dangerous?

: Hell yes it is! You've got so many blood vessels exposed. You can get herpes and HIV and probably other stuff that way. It also hurts. Avoid it!!!!!

: I love facials but not in my damn eyes!

: Oooh. A new way to convert a bottom! Thanks for the info!

: Former med student here. It's bad for so many reasons. Sperm is meant to invade an ovum and your eye has the same mucous membrane as an egg. That means millions of little sperms are trying to dig their way into your eye. It could cause problems -- including blindness.

: Fuck yeah. I want to get somebody's eye pregnant.

: That's sick, man

: Kiss my ass.

For whatever reason, I loved the idea. The danger. I guess I mostly loved that there was a guy or two out there who would purposely hurt me with his squirting dick. There'd be no going back after that. I got hard at the thought of hazardous behavior.

That topic seemed to have been exhausted after a week of one-sentence insults. I wanted to get it started again, so I made a post myself:

Kansas City guy wants a dirty load in his eye

I couldn't believe I'd actually done it. Regret. I let the computer stay dark for a few days before I got up the nerve to look at the site again. Guys replied:

: Filthy!

: I'd love to do it, but I'm in Ohio. Travel?

: Don't be stupid

: You neg? I'm in KC too. Perv and poz always looking to play. Click on my name and leave your email.

: Can't believe this is a thing

Well  - I'd sent out my twisted wish and somewhere nearby was willing to make it come true. How near? What did he look like? I left my email address in his box with a note that just said "Hi".

As much as I wanted to walk away and let the computer get cold for a day or so, I stayed on and waited for a response like a dog waiting for feeding time. Not only did he reply, but sent a few photos!  The first shot was of him from the chest up. He was in his 30's, bearded and had thinning reddish-brown hair. The second picture was a dick close-up. It was big and shaved. Cut. I didn't have an online photo or a camera on my PC. So I just described myself a little, told him the area I lived in and left my phone number. No going back from that.

'ring'

"Hello?"

"Hi. Is this Tommy? It's Jerome"

"Yeah. Hi. How are you tonight?"

"Tired. Worked late and it's humid as hell out there."

"Where do you work?"

He talked about his job and I talked about mine. We made general chat for almost five minutes until he finally asked."Want to hook up?"

"Uh...Yes. Yes, I do. When?" 

"Now. After I take a quick shower."

"Now? OK, but don't take a shower -- just come over in half and hour."

"You like it sweaty and dirty, huh? I can do that, but I do outdoor work for nine hours day. You sound young...ever done this before?"

"No. I've never done anything with anybody."

"Awesome! This will be great. I won't take a shower, but I have to change into something clean at least. Give me your address."

I gave him my location and we said 'good-bye'. This was moving so fast. I went right to the kitchen and gulped a beer. Then another. I felt an impossible number of emotions. My dick was so hard that I was afraid Id shoot before he even got here. I needed to calm down or I'd ruin this.  I watched CNN until there was a knock at my door. He was here!

I let him in and we sized each other up for a few seconds. He was taller than I would have guessed. He didn't look sick.

"Damn! You're a baby! Got any I.D.?"

"Uh. Yeah. I'll go get it."

"Chill, I was only kidding. I didn't take a shower. Want a hug so you can smell?"

"Yeah. Please."

He wrapped me in a big bear hug and I could smell hot male sweat immediately.

"I didn't even change underwear, but I took off my nasty socks and put on sandals. That OK?"

"Sure. I guess."

"Damn. You are something else. Next time I'm going to jog over hear and let you lick me all over. You want that?"

"God yes."

He settled himself on my couch.

"How do you want to do this?"

"No idea. I hadn't that far ahead. Why don't you make all the decisions from now on."

"You got it, Tommy." He kicked off his sandals and then stripped off all his clothes. He was erect and dripping a little from the pee hole. I knelt down but then immediately stood up again.

"Do you want me to get naked too?"

"Can't wait that long. I'm almost ready to cum. You're not going to close your eyes are you?" I got on my knees again.

"No. Wait. Hold my eyelids open with your fingers."

"Right eye or left eye. Decide quick!"

I didn't have time to choose. He reached two fat fingers down and held my left eye open. Then a blast of seed hit the eyeball directly. It burned badly, but in a thrilling way. He then poked the head in and made it hurt even worse. It was hotter than I ever imagined. He let go of my eyelids and rubbed the remaining cum across my lashes and lips.

"Let me see. Oh your eye is so red. My seed is working its magic...the invasion is happening. Excited?"

"Fuck yeah!"

"We are going to have so much fun together. You might be almost as twisted as I am. Tomorrow night I'm going to bare fuck you good and proper.... I won't even change socks."

He did. We did. We did anything he could think of. Plus a few kinks I came up with. He added HIV, sweat, piss and blood to my system.  More stories to come.

• Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1

• 5 years later...