Pain Pro

I knew a girl from work that was a total mystery to me. Rachel was quiet and usually depressed, but with a ton of friends. I liked her pretty well and she always threw parties in her quaint house. I could never turn down an invitation because she sat near me at the company and her feelings got hurt so easily. So I'd bring a bottle of wine, mingle a little usually drink A few beers. I was always amazed at the range of personalities that showed up at her gatherings. A perplexing mix of blue collar,  white collar and always assorted weirdos. The common denominator was that they were all nice. 

A week before Valentine's Day Rachel threw another party. I was just getting over a bad cold and didn't think my immune system was quite prepared for all the shared air and handshakes, but I went. Huge crowd of assorted people. I talked to a few coworkers and some folks I recognized, but found myself looking at my watch. I just needed to stay long enough to be polite. I had a few taps from the keg and hung back, away from the crowd. As I turned to go to the bathroom, I ran right into a big barn of a man who was right behind me. I apologized and made my around him.

"Wait. Don't you recognize me?"

I looked at him. He was a large bear with dark brown hair and a beard, maybe early 40's. Not fat exactly, but certainly not thin either. Kind of cute and rugged.

"Sorry. No. Have me met?"

"Goddamn. I only played for your city's NFL team for a year. The 92'-93' season.'

"I didn't live here then. I was still in school. So, wow -- you're a celebrity."

"I was once. Only two people here tonight have known who I am. I'm still not used to being anonymous."

"It's not so hard, I've spent most of my life being anonymous. Invisible. I'm a writer, and usually hide behind words.

"A writer? You must be another person that works with Rachel, This group is too smart for me. I'm pretty dumb."

"I doubt that. You have skill set that no one else here can even imagine. Look - I was headed to the john. I'll be back."

"Hurry back."

Inside the bathroom I wondered where in the world Rachel had met an ex-pro athlete. I knew her ex-husband was a sports fanatic, so maybe that was the connection. He was still in the same spot when I came back. He smiled and handed me a fresh cup of beer.

"Thanks.I'm Terry, by the way."

"No problem. You watch football at all?"

"Just the college bowl games sometimes. Did you always want to be football player?"

"No. I'm from Canada and hockey was always my game. I played it until I got to high school and couldn't find skates in my size anymore. So I tried football. I'm big and I like rough contact. I'm very physical and have a high threshold for pain."

"Not me. I just got over a cold and a sinus infection. It was bad because I hate any kind of discomfort."

"Got it. I'd much rather cause pain than suffer it."

"Hmmm." Maybe this guy was a wife beater.

"The couch is clear. Let's go sit there -- my knee is killing me."

We went and sat. " I thought you liked pain? Did you suffer an injury?"

"Among other things. My knee was wrecked two months into the season. I shot up so many painkillers and steroids that Fall. Certain kinds of pain are tolerable, but not if it never goes away. I was busted. And I was on thin ice anyway. Legal stuff. It's a long story."

"I'm going to grab one more beer and call it a night."

"Hold on. Let me go to the kitchen and fix us a real drink. Rachel's got some good whiskey."

"I'll get it. Your knee hurts."

"It's okay. I'm feeling better now. Stay here."

He left me by myself on the couch. A few people were looking at me.

He came back with two tall glasses of booze. "Whoa", I said "I don't think I can finish all this."

"It's Saturday night. Sip it and relax. Ir will kill whatever's left of your cold virus."

Well, okay. I didn't live very far from Rachel and could just walk home if I got too hammered. The drink was good. The thing about premium whiskey is that it doesn't burn going down. It just hits your stomach and a pleasure bomb explodes. 

"What kind of legal trouble were you into, Terry?"

"Some of it was related to drugs, but most of it involved violence. I'm just now off of probation. Have some health issues too."

"Hmmm."

"What are you thinking? Do I scare you now?"

"No." I really wasn't scared of this behemoth. I just felt so relaxed suddenly. 

"What's the worst pain you've ever felt?"

"Me? Let me think. Probably the worst was when I was on junior high and broke my pinkie, playing basketball in P.E.  Mom took me to the doctor and he had to reset it by hand. I screamed. Oh, and I had a migraine once that was so bad I wanted to die."

"Yeah. Keep telling me stories like that."

"Why?"

He adjusted himself a little. "I like hearing about pain."

Normally, I would think this weird, but now it seemed like an acceptable topic of conversation. "I once touched an electric fence when I was very little. I grew up on a farm and was just walking through a field. I accidentally touched it and the pain mixed with surprise made me cry for hours."

"Wow."

"That's all about all I have."

"Hold on. He adjusted his jeans again and stood up. Let's have one more drink."

Sure. I was feeling fine. Too fine. Maybe the whiskey was extra strong or maybe... My head wasn't stuffed up anymore and the cold was gone.  I felt good. A little sleepy, but good. I hadn't thought of that electric fence incident in years. I wonder if that jolt to my young brain caused me to be gay. Terry came back with two more tall glasses of beverage. 

"Come upstairs with me. Rachel said it'd be okay if we hung out in the guest room."

"What? Why?"

"We're talking deep stuff here, buddy. It's too crowded and I want to be alone with just you."

I sipped my drink and pondered this. "Rachel really said it was okay?"

"Yep. She owes me. I was friends with her ex-husband and he borrowed a lot of money from me to repair their roof."

And then we were walking up the stairs. My antenna was up. This was a stranger with a violent history...and I'm fairly sure he had drugged me. We got to the cozy little guest room that already dimly lit with a stained-glass lamp.  He sat on the side of the bed and I plopped down on a chair. "Terry? Did you put something in my drinks?"

"Hardly anything. I just wanted you to feel good."

"But you like hurting people."

"It's more complicated than that. I'm not crude. By now I could've broken all of your fingers. It'd be hard to write then, wouldn't it? It would ruin your life. You wouldn't even be able to wire your own ass."

"Do you want that?"

"No,"

"Tell what you're thinking right now. I'm going to get comfortable." He took off his shoes and socks, and then stretched back on the bed.

"Scared. I'm scared of you now. You drugged me and like to be violent and we're alone."

"I like the fear on your face." He took his dick out of his pants and started stroking it into full, mighty hardness. 

"Damn."

"You like it? I can cause some real damage with my cock. More than you know. I've got a bunch of STD's in this thing....including HIV. OOOH! That put a scare in you, didn't it?  You are white as a sheet."

"Don't. Stop. Please?"

How did this happen? 

"Get up here with me. We'll make pillow talk and, depending on how nice you are, I'll decide what happens next. Take off your clothes. I locked the door."

I stripped and curled up helplessly next to Terry.

"Good. That was a good start. You need to know that I'm going to fuck you. It'll hurt, but if you go along with it and don't scream, I'll let you go."

"B-But...the AIDS."

"They've probably got it a cure for that by now. Just imagine THIS inside of you." he said as he shook his boner back and forth. 

"How?"

"Drink the rest of your drink and then take this." He handed me a little pill that I immediately swallowed. I got up and drained my glass he watched, flexing and stretching his big bare feet and grinning like a demon. 

Oh well. Maybe there was a cure for AIDS by now. Or at least effective treatment. Maybe. 

"Okay."

"Okay? Really? Smart. Rest a while and I'll get everything ready." He disappeared into the guest bathroom and came back with an armload of towels. He spread them out on the end of the bed.

"Let's just do this."

"Change the attitude, kid. I can make this a nightmare if you don't."

"Sorry. Please tell me what o do."

'Sit on the end of the bed. Your cute little face is going to be stuffed with dick."

I did as told. He fed me inch after inch of that enlarged organ of his and seemed amazed that I could take so much. "No teeth. That's extra credit."

This mixture of fear and arousal was all new to me. 'Terror' and 'Terrific' were words with the same origin after all. 

He had me lie on back with my legs hanging over the end. He split my legs apart and plunged his pain-giving dick directly into me. I bit my lower lip until it bled. "Shit! You're bleeding from two different ends now. I'm gonna cum.'

He leaned down and licked the blood off my chin as he kept pumping. "Oh...here comes the ...the..here...ohhhh" Spasm after spasm wracked his body. 

It was done. 

"We gotta take these towels with us. Rachel will be so mad if she finds out what I dd to you." He seemed a little perplexed for a minute before stuffing all of them in a ceiling panel. 

"Go clean yourself up a little." I did. I had bled a lot and felt weak. 

"I need to lay down a bit."

"No. We don't want to be the last ones here, sneaking out. We can sleep at my place."

He left the room first, and I followed about two minutes later. We got to his car and that's the last thing I remember until I woke up in a strange bed with a giant football player next to me.

We spent the next six nights together. He really wanted to break one of my bones, but I type on a computer all day for work. We compromised. I let him break two of my toes, three of my ribs and one of my teeth out. I always had bruises and scrapes...hidden with clothing. Then I reached my limit and ended this wacko affair. Terry didn't take it well. He promised he'd find me on the street some day and kill me.

I'm still breathing as of this minute.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1