Poz Wolf

September, 1993

Rico was just one member of the oddball collection of friends I'd acquired since moving to a new city. I was starting out at the ground level of a big company. The pay wasn't great and I needed a cheap place to live. I landed in midtown which had a pretty large gay population. Even my apartment building was mostly gay. I was closeted, but not really isolated. I was open and social and made friends with lots of openly gay men...and some straight guys who seemed just on the verge of crossing over. I met Rico the morning I moved in. He saw me carrying a microwave oven and held the door open. He offered to help me carry stuff. I sensed he just wanted to snoop through my stuff, but was too grateful to complain.

Rico was my age (23) and could best be described as a 'character'.  He was a short Mexican-American guy who was kind of cute in his own weird way. He never stopped talking and often overshared stories about his life. Within a few hours of meeting him, I already knew he was chronically unemployed, a weed fanatic and HIV positive. He told me intimate details about himself like he was reading the day's horoscopes out loud. I liked that. I liked him. No sexual attraction whatsoever, but he'd be a good catch for somebody. He was extremely hairy and his body wasn't bad either. True, he was pretty 'compact', but he had a handsome face that was always slightly scruffy and he had incredible legs. He didn't go to a gym, but he had enormous calves and broad shoulders. Genetics are super kind to some people. We spent a lot of time together....mostly at my apartment because I had a nicer TV and stereo than he did. He'd bring over a few joints and I'd order pizza. Halloween was coming. and cable was showing a ton oh horror movies. We discovered we both liked watching films we'd already seen -- so we could talk and stuff.  He was curious about me and wanted to know all about my life. He'd already figured out that I way gay, but wanted to find out why I'd never had a boyfriend or why I never went  out.

"Jesus, Bill...all you do is work and stay home. Want me to go find you a stud? What's your type? I know it's not me, sadly."

"I just need to settle here first and figure some stuff out. I like you, Rico. You're a hot little guy and a great friend."

"You just don't want to go to bed with me."

"Nah. Sorry,"

"It's fine. I don't blame you for not wanting your first experience to be with a poz guy."

"Wait. No. It's not even that...it's just. I like you so much. I don't want to ruin anything."

"Yeah. Heard that one before."

I felt terrible. "Sorry, man."

"Don't worry about it. Let's get stoned and I'll tell you my good news."  We got super baked and watched "Fright Night".

"What's your good news?"

"Oh. I forgot. I got a job! Temporary, but fun. I'm gonna work in one of the haunted houses downtown. There's like six of them open right now. I'm mostly behind the scenes, but it's money. Seasonal work is what's keeping my head above water."

I didn't admit to him that I hated those places, The admission is always outrageously high and I'm no big fan of stuff jumping out at me. The startle effects are predictable and cheap. And there's always a line.

I congratulated him and we started in on a second joint. "I work with one guy you'd probably like." he said, "He looks like a model and is very butch. Want me to fix you up?"

I was so gone by that point. "Sure."

"We have a run-through tomorrow. I'll start things moving." We watched about half of "The Omen" before I slipped into a deep sleep. 

The next day was a Friday. The office was always dead on Fridays. The other guys either didn't show up at all or took 'working from home' time. I liked the quiet. Rico called me around  3:30 and asked if I could leave early. He wanted to meet for a drink before he went to work at "The Gates of Hell" -- the biggest haunted house in the city.

"Sure. I can leave right now. Where do you want to meet?"

"There's a little pub called "Jazzy" right near your work. See you soon."

I'd seen the place from the street many times, but never went in. It didn't look like a gay place, but who knows? Parking sucked. As soon as I got in the front door, I saw little Rico sitting at a nearby table. Next to him was a gorgeous man with the sharpest features possible for a human face. No way could he be some ghoul in a haunted house.  I mean....

"BILL! Over here! We're having a few cocktails before clocking in.This is Jess. Sit."

This Jess was too hot to be true. "Bill, Tom. Tom, Bill. So glad we got that out of the way." Rico pushed a tequila shot to me.

"Hi. What do you do a The Gates of Hell?"

Rico spoke for him. "Jess is a werewolf! The whole second floor is nothing but fog, trees and werewolves wandering around. If one of them grabs you, they take you to the third floor."

"Sounds fun," I said. (not really)

"I wanted him to see what you were wearing and what you looked like....So he could grab you first."

"But I'm in my work clothes. I wanted to go home and change into something more casual. It's kind of warm." 

"Nah. It'll cool off as the sun goes down. Jess has to go now. He's the managers son and does a lot in Hell. I can stay for a little longer. Bye, Jess. See you later."

He left. 

"Damn, Rico. You didn't let him get a single word out. He's cute, but I don't know what he's like."

"He's the strong, silent sort. I thought you'd like that. I'm sure he'll talk when he's naked in your bed."

We drank a little more. Not much, though. He had to work soon and I had to work my car out of the parking lot eventually. 

"Rico...I really should go home first. It's only five."

"Rush hour. You'll get all agitated and bail on me. Stay here and play some pinball. Sip your drinks slowly and you'll be fine. Hell doesn't open for another hour. Look -they've got "Freeway" and "Addams Family" here. I even rolled a fatty if you want it. Smoke or drink yourself into a less-uptight mood. We're just down the hill from here."

"But..."

"Just get to the second floor. Your werewolf will find you. Have fun. Kiss kiss! Bye now."

Rico left me with a fresh margarita on the rocks, a joint and a small stack of quarters. Well. fine. I could kill some time with two great pinball machines here. The Addams Family game was a favorite. I had a feel for it. I could wrack up so many free games and huge scores on it. I played and sipped my drink. Slowly. I kept playing and letting parts of my brain think about Jess. He was sexy and all, but I couldn't really imagine us as a couple. He didn't seem to have much to offer beyond his looks. Shit! It was already dark! I should go. I had about a five block walk down to what they call 'the River Bottom District". My car could stay where it was. I'd get it later somehow, I lit up the joint and smoked it openly as I strolled. There was a lot of weekend happening already, Then I was there..."The Gates of Hell.". My werewolf awaited inside.. Of course there was a line of impatient people. And of course there was a bible-thumper handing out pamphlets about the 'real' hell. I was mellow enough to just ignore him and wad up the scrap of paper I'd been handed. Rico showed up out of nowhere.

"Sorry, Bill. I meant to give you a free pass beforehand. Come with me." He walked me right in the entrance which pissed a few waiting people off. 

"Thanks."

"Anytime. I gotta run now. Remember - wander around the second floor for a bit and your werewolf will find you. Call me later."

We had to go in a group of ten. The first floor was pretty much everything I expected -- skeletons and stuff jumping out of the walls. Girls screamed and guys laughed. Yawn. I'd seen all this shit before. At last it was time to go to the second floor. They'd really cranked up the fog machines here. It was supposed to look like a foggy forest. There were fake trees and twinkle lights on the ceiling. I figure I'd just wander around ... and wait. It wasn't long before a dude in a werewolf costume walked and stood next to me. I held my breath as he put two paws on my shoulders and led me away from my spot. "You're Jess, right?" 

Silence.

I guess he was staying in character. He didn't take me to the next floor. Instead, we ended up in some kind of supply room. I saw boxes, pieces of a disassembled skeleton and a small row of lockers. OK. I was a little buzzed still and ready for anything. The werewolf stood silently for a few seconds and removed the top part of his costume. It wasn't the picturesque model -- it was Rico! What the fuck? 

"God, this mask stinks. So much bad breath and head sweat."r

"Rico? What's going on? Where's Jess?" I wasn't as shocked or as disappointed as you might think. He'd done this on purpose.

"Him? He's one of my boss's sons and married...to a woman. I gave him a bag of weed and used him to get you here. I gotta take this off -- I'm sweating like a pig." He took off the fur suit. He was wearing a tank t-shirt, shorts and no shoes. He was so hairy that he was still almost a wolf without the costume. I laughed.

"What? Are you mad?"

"No. I'm not mad. But why? What are we doing here?"

He locked the door. "That depends on you, Tom. What would you like to do?" He got closer to me and I could smell his sweat, the rank of the costume and a hint of smoke.

It was the most natural thing in the world when I kissed him. It was my first kiss. As usual, he had beard stubble, and I liked it. We hugged close and tight. He was soaked in sweat.

"You're going to get my stink all over your nice work clothes," he said into my ear. Our hard-ons were telling him I didn't care.

"Maybe I like it dirty."

"How dirty?"

"You're the expert on that, Rico. As soon as you tell me why you set all this up, I'll let you take charge."

Pause

"Because I've wanted you since the day I first saw you. I started loving you a week later. You said that dating would ruin our friendship, but unspoken love and desire would ruin it too."

"You're right. It would. So....?"

"I get to take charge now, right?" I nodded.

He unzipped me and took my boner in his mouth. Another first for me. Of course he was good at it. I touched his sweaty black hair as he worked. 

When he stood back up, he said, "You're bigger than I guessed. I'd love for you to suck me too, but I need to shower first."

"No way." I dropped to my knees and pulled down his shorts. His erection was short and thick, emerging from a massive amount of pubic hair. It was perfect. He seemed confused by how long I spent just looking at it. Maybe he'd figure out that this was my first time seeing a penis up-close and in person.

"I wish it was bigger. Blame my parents."

"It's beautiful. I love it because it's yours." I tasted it, then kissed it and finally sucked it. He said a few words in Spanish and grabbed the back of my head.  He pulled away. 

"I'm going to strip. You do the same." I did. Shoes, socks, pants, everything. We were both naked and ready for anything.

"What now, Rico?"

"You don't mind sweat and smell. So I want you to lick my asshole. It's one of my favorite things in the world."

That seemed gross to me, but he really wanted it, so....

"Bend over." He did and spread his ridiculously hairy ass cheeks apart. I hesitated for only half a second before diving right in there. I didn't know what I was doing, but kept using my mouth until he moaned. He liked me sliding my tongue into his rectum as far as I could. I was acquiring all kinds of new skills.

"Ah shit! I'm going to cum soon." I stopped. I wanted to see his seed...or touch it or taste it.

We separated and caught our breath. "I'm still in charge, right?"

"Oh yes."

"Can I fuck you?"

I remembered his status.

"Well..."

"Just the tip of my dick. For a minute, and then  we'll stop. I'll even put on a condom."

"OK. You are in charge after all."

He got up and rooted through the pockets of his shorts. "Shit! It must have fallen out into the costume."

He didn't find it. "Sorry. But it'll be okay as long as I don't make you bleed. Still want to?"

"Yes. Absolutely." I'd had time to weigh the consequences and decided it was all meant to be. I lied on my back.

He climbed on top of me. So much hair. I loved the feeling of his compact body in full lust mode. I wrapped my arms around his back and let my fingers run through all the thick, sweaty fur. I knew a few girls from work who hated hairy backs on men. That just didn't make sense to me. He moved in and pushed my legs apart. A few seconds later he found the target. He pushed and I got a jolt of pain. 

"That was just the head, Tom. Let me feel it there for a little while and then we can stop. So nice and warm..."

"Put a little more of it in."

He did. And we both liked it so much that he kept going. I grabbed his ass and urged him on. Then he fucked me like a beast. Harder and faster. And faster. "I have to cum...I have to...AHHHH!!!!"

He came in me and I was actually grateful. It was done and it was destiny. 

"Thank you."

"You're not bleeding, are you?"

"I don't think so."

We stood up and he inspected my backside. "Oh no. You've got some drops of blood there."

"It's fine, Rico. I love you. Put your costume back on and go finish your shift. I'm going home now. Come by my place when you're done."

"Are you sure you love me?"

"I've never been so sure of anything."

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7