enough Tops?

tallslenderguy

I know what all you bottoms are saying lol to that title lol.

Let me preface this by saying I know this is very speculative, so I'm putting it out there as such.

I think there are a lot more guys out there who want/like/need to fuck guys (i.e, Top guys). They are wired toward breeding guys just as much as bottom guys are wired toward being bred. Of course, we all know Tops are out there, we just think they are the minority. But I think nature seeks balance, and I believe homo is a part of nature that is not going away (becoming extinct). I don't think evolution is getting rid of the gay thing. So, what about the balance of nature? Where are the tops to balance out the bottoms.

I think they are married. I think they're in marriages because they are natural fuckers and conditioned by culture that marriage is where they get it. Plus, forever, it's been taboo to fuck guys. So they marry and sublimate their need to fuck guys, or they find a GH on the way home from work. They're out there, they are just not as free to operate as bottoms are. My hope is, the more liberated society becomes, the more natural tops will be free to choose what they really want and we'll see more balance between tops and bottoms. 

Ok, it's a work in progress lol.

• Upvote 1