Slammed up and fisted on webcam

btmbob2

1 hour ago, Latinfkhole4U said:

Bro,,I was blindfolded, slam and whored out and filmed this past weekend at the Leather Pride in Palm Springs where I'm from

Please tell us you have a copy of it. I hope they didn't just live stream it and not record it, but good for you.  So many guys enjoy watching or participating in those kinds of activities, was wondering if you used Zoom or another site to do that on.

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

12 minutes ago, ellentonboy said:

Please tell us you have a copy of it. I hope they didn't just live stream it and not record it, but good for you.  So many guys enjoy watching or participating in those kinds of activities, was wondering if you used Zoom or another site to do that on.

Wish I did,,they kept me and a couple of other guys so spuned up from Thursday night to Sunday morning and most of these Alpha Leather Pigs came from Europe

• Piggy 1

I hate hate hate camming when I am by myself.  God knows I’m an exhibitionist. But I just hate having the camera on me even if I’m in a big zoom room.

On the other hand, if I’m playing with others, I love an audience. The more watching the more exciting and thrilling it is.

The first time I slammed on Cam, it was too buddies in me. I already had been pointing a couple of years, but we let the room know it was my first time on Cam. I had 57 guys watching and we left the camera running our entire session. it still turns me on to think how big the audience was. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 2

13 hours ago, partying.hard said:

The first time I slammed on Cam, it was too buddies in me. I already had been pointing a couple of years, but we let the room know it was my first time on Cam. I had 57 guys watching and we left the camera running our entire session. it still turns me on to think how big the audience was. 

Somewhere out there is (I hope) a recording of me fucking and breeding a muscle parTy slut. It was one of my best top performances with his dom in the room and an audience on his laptop all watching. He was a total pig and I fed him piss afterward, and fucked him again a few days later. 

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2