Bathhouse Plus

btmbob2

PART 1

Anyone who has been to Man’s Country in Chicago knows the setting. It’s one of if not the last of the old bath houses. There have been some modest upgrades in recent years. What I’m telling about happened several years ago when the place was sleazy and full of men who barebacked. Not that it isn’t that way today; it’s just different now in some ways.

At the time, I was early 40’s. Good looking to most but not deluded into thinking I was “special” by any means. I stand 5 feet 10 inches, weigh 185, blue eyes, shaved head, one tat and two piercings, moderately hairy, and a bottom as well as a wicked sub for those wanting such.

I’m fastidious in cleaning. No surprises for any top and definitely nothing that will turn off one because of lack of taking the time to properly prepare myself. Although a towel is what most men wore, I preferred and still wear my biker boots, chaps, black jock, harness, and a smile.

So, I got settled into my room and decided to make my first trip through to see who was there and to be seen. Before heading out, I slammed and let that settle in on me. Then, I did my booty bump with a rig that had the needle removed. I pushed it all the way in my ass as far as possible before plunging that booty bump mixture into my ass. What a feeling. My last prep for my walk was to lube up my ass good (just in case) with a nice mix of warm Elbo Grease and Crisco, pick up my poppers, and head out. (The warmth of the Elbo Grease combined with the booty bump made my ass super hot and horny.)

My usual routine is to do a slow walk through all three floors and then do it again. Sometimes I went back by rooms for second looks at particular men of course. Sometimes I even stopped off in a room for some fun. This night though it’s back to my room where I lightly re-lubed my ass, left my door open all the way, and climbed up on the bed face down head away from the door. Let no man pass my room and have any doubt what I’m after.

It doesn’t take long before I get men passing by more than once. Yes, the chaps and harness deter some. Those that are bold enough to come in the room get well received. It’s usually I sense someone first and then feel a cautious hand on my ass. I respond by crooking my leg or raising my hips slightly to make my ass hole more easily available. He continues on with exploring me by rubbing my ass and other places. I feel a finger sliding around finding some lube and finally a full investigation that leaves no doubt that my ass is fully lubed and ready for fucking. This is a full thrust in my hole with one or more fingers. These are the men I need.

I spend my time mostly in my room getting fucked. This trip is just like all my trips there. One man after another comes in and each with his own style eventually finds his cock sliding into my ass where he pistons his cock in and out using the cum from previous men to lube his cock to fuck me. I take load after load of cum in my ass resting after each is delivered by lying on my stomach so that gravity will pull that load of cum deeper into my gut where it will be absorbed eventually. I’m an addict for cum. This night I had taken around 10 loads of cum. Not too shabby but not my best.

I’ve got 2 hours left of my 8 hours. I thought I’d take one more walk through before settling in for the rest of my time. I did the first floor where my room was and went upstairs making two rounds before heading to The Pit (basement). That was where I walked past a room that had an occupant and what an occupant he was.

I had seen him about most of the night, but he didn’t seem interested in me. I had seen him on my walks and from my room. Now, I was looking at him in his room. He was about my height, shaved head, towel draped discretely, sitting upright with his back against the wall, muscled but not overly so, legs stretched out and crossed at the ankles, clean shaven, light dimmed but providing very good lighting. And, what attracted me most was a very well put together black man.

As I said, he had not indicated any interest when we met walking or when I was in my room. However, my passing his room and my looking in was rewarded with that nod of hello. I wasn’t sure I had seen correctly, so, I went around the hallways in The Pit and came back to his room slowing my pace. As I passed again, he nodded and put his right foot on the floor. I stopped and said hello. Of course, I went inside and was told to close the door which I did.

He picked up his towel and laid it on the stand while lifting his leg back onto the bed and spreading his legs. I climbed onto the bed between his legs and immediately moved forward bending over so that I poised momentarily over his cock. Gently lifting it up I put the head of his black cock into my mouth as I settled down onto my stomach bending my legs upward so that we both could fit on the bed. I began nursing his black cock in my mouth moving my tongue from side to side on the bottom while alternately going all the way down the shaft until his pubes scratched my nose and pulling back off until only the head was safely held in my mouth. The taste was delicious. I continued to stimulate his cock in this manner and in no time his cock began responding by growing ever bigger in length and girth. It didn’t take him long to fill out completely.

My guess is that I was in the presence of a black cock that would measure somewhere about 8 solid inches with a gentle curve downward making it easy to slide way back in my mouth. I could tell that if he ever fucked my mouth hard I’d get my tonsils punched quite hard. I should be so lucky.

He let me suck his cock for a bit and then said he wanted to really have some room to use my mouth and began to lift me off his cock. He stood up beside the bed and told me to sit on the bed and lean back. From there, he stood on the bed straddling me and came at me with his now blood-engorged black cock. I opened my mouth and accepted him as best I could only this time I was able only to get my mouth open wide enough for his cock to fill my mouth completely. He began to gently fuck my mouth with full thrusts going deeper with each thrust. I knew he was an expert at mouth fucking and let him set the pace. I was hoping he was equally interested in doing the same to my ass. For now, though, he took great pleasure as did I in shoving his now fat black cock into and out of my mouth giving himself pleasure of a warm moist opening.

Gag I did at that piece of meat and even lost the ability to breathe when he would shove his cock all the way in and hold it there. I never yanked my head away but he knew when he had to pull out. He was an expert.

Usually, I suck cock for a quick shot in my mouth of cum but mostly suck just to get a cock hard so that I can get fucked. This black man was delicious, and I wanted as much of him in my mouth as I could get. He could fuck my mouth and I would suck his cock as long as he wanted and probably then some if he insisted. Still, I did keep thinking of getting that beautiful cock in my ass.

When he had enough, he pulled his glistening black cock out of my mouth and stepped down off the bed. Up my legs went while being pulled forward to the edge of the bed. He knelt down on the floor pushing my legs to my chest and drove his tongue deep into my ass. I grabbed the back of my knees and pulled them to me so that he could use his hands to pull my cheeks as wide as possible.

His tongue was as talented as his cock was in my mouth. He licked and probed my hole for what seemed like hours but I’m sure was only a matter of minutes. With my hole lubed with his spit, he finally pulled away and began probing my ass with his fingers. He would gently insert them bend the finger making a hook and withdraw it. It finally dawned on me he was cum hunting. He must have figured I had cum in my ass, and he was going to get some.

He then stopped totally and said that his room was just too small for what he wanted to do to me. I invited him to my room which had a double bed. He told me to go ahead and he would be along shortly. Well, that tells me I’ve been dismissed. It was delicious while it lasted though limited fun as it was.

END PART 1

PART 2

Back in my room, I again lightly re-lubed my ass massaging it in my hole remembering what it had just felt. I climbed on the bed after opening the door wide. Soon enough I feel a presence and then a hand exploring my ass. I spread my legs and a finger found its mark. I heard a deep husky voice ask if I wanted to be bred and I responded definitely. He closed the door and told me to suck him. I got off the bed and knelt on the floor as he hung his towel on a hook. His black cock was already semi hard as I lifted it with my hand and held it at my mouth. I gently licked the head and finally swallowed it whole. Immediately his cock swelled filling my mouth. He put his hands on either side of my head and began a gentle but steady pumping in and out. He was in no hurry and was enjoying himself as I heard him groaning slightly with almost each entry.

He pulled his blood engorged cock out of my mouth and pulled me up, turned me around facing the bed, and told me to bend over the edge. I did as I was told. He was about 6’ 4”, thick bodied, hairy, and bearded. A very handsome man. I felt his rough girthy finger enter my hole where he began to pummel the inside and soon felt him scraping with his nail. I was going to get a very good breeding by this man. He continued scraping a few times more. He withdrew his finger, and I heard him spit.

He pulled my cheeks open and told me to hold them. He then positioned the head of his cock at my hole and said, “Hope you really want this and are ready.” I never got to reply. He rammed his cock the full length into my ass causing me to release the hold on my cheeks and attempt to rise up off the bed. He was an expert and knew what he was doing as I’m sure he had done this many, many times before.

As soon as he had impaled me onto the full length of his cock he leaned all the way forward on me wrapping one hand over my mouth which was now open ready to begin a howl of pain only to be muffled. What a stunning painfully pleasureable entry. His weight held me down on the bed and his hand kept my screams in my throat. Just as I thought the pain was going to pass, he began fucking my hole hard.

It seemed like days before the pain subsided even with all the cocks I had had in me that night but in reality the pain lasted only a minute or two. His hand was released from my mouth; he rose up off me but put one hand on my back, and began pumping in and out of my hole with the entire length of his fat black cock. This man was going to tear my ass up good before he made his deposit breeding me fully. I knew that he was going to load me up with his infected DNA, and I loved the idea more and more with each full length shove he made into my ass. Soon, though, I began to push back onto his cock and clamping my ass muscles tight around his beautiful fat black cock when he would withdraw it from my gut. He moved his hand from my back. I pushed back as hard onto his cock as he was driving into my hole.

We fucked hard for a good long time when I finally heard him beginning to growl and pick up the pace even more. I stopped pushing back onto his cock and braced myself while clamping down on his cock as hard as I could. He began telling me he was going to breed my ass real good and to poz me up with his poison load because he was seeing some blood on his cock. I clamped down determined to milk out of his black cock all of his contaminated DNA as possible. About a dozen more pumps and with the deepest growl yet, he shoved his cock as far into my ass as he could as he pulled my cheeks wide open. His cock spasmed in my hole filling me with his gooey white breeding liquid. When he finished, he pulled out slowly. He was sweating as was I. I swiftly knelt down taking his cock into my mouth to suckle it and lick it clean.

He departed, and I wiped off my sweat, fanned myself with a towel to cool down, opened the door, and climbed back up on the bed to wait for the next man. I was still settling myself when I saw a shadow. I glanced over my shoulder at the door where another black man who was very thin and short standing. He said he had heard me while he was walking by. I had thought my previous encounter had been unnoticed. I was mistaken obviously. So, this new black guy asked if I liked getting fucked. I told him I did. He asked if he could fuck me. I told him sure.

He came in and shut the door. He hung his towel up and climbed up on the bed kneeling between my legs. I got up on my knees and felt his left hand on my cheek as his cock poked around trying to line up with my hole. Finally positioned, he placed his right hand on my cheek and began a slow push forward into my hole. His cock was maybe 6 to 7 inches and stuck straight out from his body. His entry was totally different than the one previous. He did push himself all the way in me but it was done with great ease. I was savoring it nonetheless as I knew this black cock was going to deliver another load of cum in my hole. He was not going to dally, and I calculated must have been either a bottom or a top primed to fire. I say this as he didn’t fuck me very long before he was pounding my hole and shooting his load as he kept telling me to take it and he was giving it to me. He pumped my ass the entire time he was unloading. When he finished, he slowly withdrew and hopped down off the bed, draped his towel and was out the door before I could get to clean off his cock. Well, his choice of service.

I settled back down onto the bed looking at the time. I had about 45 minutes left of my 8 hours. It had been an interesting night. Of course being the cum pig that I am, I was never satisfied. A cum pig always wants more cum.

END PART 2

Edited by btmbob2
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 10
  • Piggy 2

PART 3

I laid there for a few minutes when I heard a voice at the door asking if I had forgotten him. I turned to see the black guy from The Pit standing in my room closing the door behind him. He asked if I had enjoyed the two black men he had sent. Foolishly, I asked him which two? He said the two that had just exited my room. I told him that I had enjoyed both and thanked him. I asked him what I owed him for such, and he told me he would collect his due. I had no doubt of that.

He asked if I had taken both their loads, and I told him yes. He said, “Good. I love fucking in a cum-filled hole.” With that he arranged me on my back where I pulled my legs up to my chest while he knelt down to drive me crazy again tongue fucking my well used hole. He kept this up for awhile finally telling me to squeeze out some of that cum. I complied. He slurped it up and finally stood up leaning over me planting a big open-mouthed kiss on me sharing the contents he had sucked out of my ass. What a tasty treat it was.

He pulled me to him so that the small of my back was at the edge of the bed and held my legs on his shoulders as he took aim at my willing and juicy hole. He found the entrance and proceeded to push himself into my hole as I pushed outward to allow him easy entry. He took his time pushing in and out going a little further each time until his hard black curved cock was totally engulfed in my ass.

He began to fuck me with gentleness as he told me how his first buddy was notorious for breeding white ass with his poz cum loads. He told me how he loved to watch his buddy breed a white ass knowing that he had torn it up with his nails before impaling the unsuspecting white guy and ripping his ass open to bleed causing the tears that would allow his strain to enter the white guy permanently.

I’m hearing all of this as he continued to plunge fully into my ass pulling his black cock out until only the head was still inside. He intermittently gave me a kiss or licks my face as he pulled me closer to him as his hard fucking backed me away from him. He began to squeeze gently on my nipples and increased the amount of pressure until he was causing some serious sensation or what some men call pain—I love the sensation of my nipples being so tortured.

He had been fucking me for about fifteen minutes when he really picked up the pace and began slamming into my ass grabbing my uppermost thighs and pulling me to him. Sweat glistened on him as it did on me. I reached overhead and pushed my hands against the wall to keep me closer to meet his thrusts. His hands let go of my thighs and grabbed my nipples one last time squeezing and twisting them as hard as he could for a few seconds and then returned to holding my thighs beginning his final ramming home. He let go with a deep guttural growling as I sensed his big black cock swell up and expel his first salvo of his ball juices. He stopped his pumping in and out motion and allowed his cock to swell up and as it spit out his cum load into my ass he would ram full length into my ass with me clamping down on his cock as he pulled out so that every drop would be pulled out of his cock and into my ass. He continued to swell and spit his cum in my ass for several minutes finally breathing heavily and gasping for air ending eventually with his cock impaled in my ass and the two of us both savoring what had just happened.

Slowly he withdrew his cock steadying himself on my knees as I lay on the bed. He smiled broadly. After recovering his composure, he leaned over my body to come face to face with me and asked, “When are you leaving here?” I told him I had probably overstayed my time and needed to go. He said, “Good. You’re coming home with me. I need to fuck you some more.” With that, he stood up, told me he would be back soon as he got his stuff from his room, and would be back for me. I got up, changed into street clothes, and gathered my gear and the linens and waited. Soon enough he was back, and we left.

END PART 3

PART 4

Outside he asked if I had driven which I hadn’t. He said he had. We went to his car and started for his place. On the way, he asked if I fucked with only black guys. I told him no. We chatted about other things but mainly about sex and Man’s Country. He then popped the question about partying and if I did. I told him yes but just not to excess. He asked what and I told him a little pot, poppers, ethyl, coke once, and mostly meth. He asked what I liked best. I told him meth. I liked to snort, smoke, and especially slam.

We got to his apartment about that time. We went in, and he took me straight into the bedroom where we both stripped. He was even more super hot looking. I was looking forward to being fucked by him again. He had me to lie down on his bed at the edge where he again began eating my ass and this time really digging his tongue in there. He ate and literally chewed on my ass for several minutes when he looked up at me and asked, “You like it rough, don’t you? I mean, you like your ass really worked over hard like your tits.” I told him yes.

With that, he began to chew even harder on my ass for a couple of minutes more and then shoved several fingers in my hole and pulled it wide open. “Yeah, I’m going to tear you up and you’re going to beg for more.” He stood up, shoved my legs back against my chest, and shoved two of his fingers in my ass and began shredding the inside with his nails just like his buddy had done. He did this for several minutes and without warning, pulled his fingers out and lined his cock up with my ass and shoved all the way in. The pain was delightful as he slammed full length into me.

He began fucking my ass and spitting on me. He grabbed my tits and began mercilessly twisting and pulling them. I looked at him in total awe and adoration and lust. The pain was magnificent. The more he realized I was in pain the more pain he inflicted. He began slapping my ass cheeks hard between torturing my tits. This continued for many minutes until he finally yanked his cock out of my ass leaving me feeling so empty. He grabbed my right leg lifting it up off his shoulder and pushed it across his body giving me full indication to roll onto my stomach which I did. I heard him step away returning quickly and then heard a “whoosh” sound and feeling a sharp pain as the sound ended. My back was on fire.

Once, twice, three times, four, five, six times the sound and then the sharp pain either on my back or on my ass. He was beating me with a belt. The pain tore through me registering fully with each blow exciting me. My cock began to fill with my blood and grew to its fullest. He then dropped the belt and was on top of me in an instant burying his now steel-hard raw black cock into my ass. He plunged in and out of my hole faster than any piston on the fastest race car motor accelerating it to its fullest capacity. I felt each mark he had made with his belt as his body pressed into mine. He and I both were in a frenzy of animal sexual lust. In less than two minutes he was biting the back of my neck as he unleashed his cum into my ass once more. This torrent of cum felt like he was pissing in my ass but we knew he was breeding me good. We both knew it was a poz breeding since he had shredded my ass with his nails but that wasn’t needed to be said aloud; we just knew and both needed it that way. We both hit our climax as only seconds after he began shooting his cock hit my prostate and I began involuntarily unloading my own cum.

It was many minutes before either of us could move. We were both spent—totally spent. He moved to my side as I turned to look at him and two huge grins faced each other with four eyes sparkling with contentment. With the look of satisfaction and total exhaustion, he got us up off the bed, I went back and sucked up my cum load as he laughed. He turned down the bed, and we crawled in together. I backed up to him and felt his beautiful semi hard cock pressing against me. He worked it into my ass, and we both contentedly without saying a word fell asleep.

We slept soundly, but all good things must come to an end. I awoke and could tell it was daylight. I was still tired but my bladder needed relief. I was no longer impaled on my fuckers cock. I gently eased away from him and got out of bed. At the edge, I heard him ask me where I was going. “To piss.” He pointed to a closed door and said, “In there.” I went where he was pointing and did my business returning to bed shortly. He lifted the covers for me, and I again backed up to him. We lay there for a few minutes when he began to disentangle himself saying he had to piss now. He told me to sleep. I was really tired.

I know that I heard him go into the bathroom and heard him piss. Pissing is such a distinct sound. Before he returned to bed, I must have dozed off as I gave a jerk awake when I felt him lift the covers and get in bed again moving to me. I welcomed his arms around me again and was content in sleeping some more with this man who had beaten me with his belt and fucked me like a mad man.

END PART 4

• Like 4
  • Upvote 6

PART 5

As I rested on his arm, I could feel his black cock growing. There was a hesitancy on my part: Could I really get fucked again after last night? I was determined that I would. He began licking my neck again and nipping at it. I bent my head forward allowing him access. His biting became more determined as did his licking my neck and head. His hands began reaching for my tits where he again began squeezing them and twisting them forcefully. The more he squeezed and pulled and twisted my nipples the more awake I became and gave every indication I was ready for him to continue where we had left off earlier. And, the harder he bit and tortured my nipples the harder I felt his cock get. He was a master of this sadistic foreplay, and we both were relishing it.

He moved his hips away from me and with his hands guided me onto my stomach as he rolled on top of me. I felt his hands spread on my shoulder blades as he put his knees between my legs pushing them apart. I pushed upward with my ass to give him access to my ass hole. Soon the head of his cock was there and when he had lined it up just right, he pushed forward ever so slightly to make sure he had the mark. He lowered his body moving his hands from my shoulder blades to wrap around me. Just as the thought of no lube raced across my brain, he plunged full length into my ass. I inhaled with a great gasp but made no other sound outwardly as the pleasureable pain was delightful. He continued to push his cock further in to my ass, and I’m sure ripping open all those cuts he had made the night before.

Soon enough, he had impaled me onto his cock once more. One arm went under my throat as the other found its mark to torture—my nipple. He clamped down on my nipple and began his torturous routine. His other arm lifted my head making breathing difficult and little or no ability to speak. He began fucking me once more, and I realized he was different this time. His style had changed. I didn’t care as long as his big black cock was sunk into my ass fucking me with the knowledge that I would be filled once more with his cum load. He continued to fuck and torture my nipple until a single droplet of sweat hit me. It was like a trigger for him.

He released my neck and nipple and grabbed my hips pumping me viciously hard with each of his strokes. I made every effort to raise my hips to allow easier access to encourage his fucking. It was only a matter of time when his breathing became a pant, sweat dropped onto me as if it were raining, and his black cock was driving him to his conclusion. His hands swiftly moved from my hips to my ass cheeks pulling them wide open as he drove himself as deeply as he could in a final thrust releasing his cum into my gut. I could feel the entire length of his cock swell and shrink as the underside of his cock gave proof of his deposit being made. He unloaded 12 to 15 salvos of his precious ball juices and baby making liquid. He finally collapsed onto me and lay there in sexual exhaustion.

As I lay there beneath him, filled with his load of cum and satisfied that once more I had provided an orifice for a black man to use. I could feel after awhile his cock shrinking eventually after several minutes popping out of my ass. He slid off me and onto his side as I lay there. I heard a voice from the foot of the bed say, “Did you enjoy my Dad, too?” I was confused but twisted around and looked at the man who had just fucked me. It was not my fucker from the previous evening. I looked in the direction of the voice, and there he stood grinning broadly again. Once more I was confused.

My fucker crawled up onto the bed and came to rest on the other side of me. Now, I have a black man on either side of me, and it begins to dawn on me that I’ve been provided as a hole for use to another black man. I’m a pervert with no qualms about who fucks me as long as they enjoy it. I turned to the man who had just fucked me and asked him if he had to which he responded, “Oh, shit, yes. I’m going to fuck you some more, too.” I do like a black man confidant of himself and his position.

I turned to my fucker from last night and asked him if he usually picked up men to bring home to share . . . and smiled devilishly. He told me only real special white asses were brought home to share with his Dad. Oh, yes; his Dad. And, knowing what I was thinking a voice behind me said, “Yes, his real Dad.” I looked back and forth at the two of them thinking I must be hallucinating or had gone into a psychotic break down. But, who was I to question what was being told to me. Neither man had anything to gain by lying to me about their relationship.

With me lying there between these two black men ostensibly father and son, I wasn’t left to my thoughts for long before my fucker from MC got up on his knees pulling me up into a doggie position. He lined up quickly with my hole and slammed full length into me once again. I hadn’t thought about it but found he was steel hard once more. He was interested in fucking my ass again after having watched his Dad fuck me and fill me with his DNA. This man was going to reclaim my ass with another load of his cum. I wondered to myself if it were generational competition but decided I didn’t give a damn since I was going to get loaded up good with some super hot cum after some good hard fucking.

It wasn’t long before my MC fucker was slapping my ass cheeks hard and grinding his cock deep in my ass. He leaned over me and tortured my tits until I found my own cock growing in excitement and lust. I glanced to my side to see Dad watching me and his son in the middle of the bed fucking like animals. I returned my thoughts to this black man whose cock was buried deep in me and then buried only as deep as the head. He pounded my ass harder and harder spitting on me occasionally. All good things must come to an end and so did this good fucking. Once more I heard my fucker beginning to breathe heavier and felt his sweat dripping on me as he picked up the pace of his piston fucking. Again, he growled loudly as he slapped both his hands on my ass cheeks as he thrust forward in a final heave of shoving his big black cock into my ass as far as it would go as he unleashed a torrent of his cum that splattered my guts coating them with his thick gooey load.

We lowered ourselves down onto the bed where we caught our breaths as the last bit of his cum seeped into my ass and I milked on his cock encouraging every little wiggler to swim through his love tube and into my love oven. There’s nothing better than a good hot poz breeding session.

Not to be ignored or outdone, Dad was soon pushing son’s shoulder telling him he was already in my ass enough and he had a lot more to give. Son pushed himself up off my back pulling his limp cock slowly out of my ass. Dad replaced his son ramming himself fully into my ass and began pumping without a pause. This Dad knew what a cum pig was and had obviously had used such before. Dad drove his cock full length into my ass for all he was worth and I made sure he enjoyed himself by tightening my ass around his cock squeezing it for maximum pleasure to his cock. But, Dads will be Dads. He was excellent on control. But, he must have had other thoughts because sooner than I thought he rammed full force into my hole about a half dozen times and then began yelling as he fucked me super hard and deep pumping another full load of his cum deep into my gut. After a dozen hard deep rams which deposited his cum inside me, Dad collapsed on top of me. I could feel his sweaty body mixing with my own sweat as we both were momentarily satisfied.

The three of us spent the rest of the day fucking. Since I was the only bottom, it gave me great pause to think about how lucky I was being available for two such good looking black men to use as a cum dump. About every second or third fucking, I got a new round of ass adjustments—read I had my ass re-scratched to make available for easier absorption—resulting in some nice pinkish froth. Although most of the time I was laying in the bed or bent over the side of it, I always got time to just lay there letting that wonderful poz juice from I presume two poz black men to drain further into me for intake on my part. No lube was ever used except spit and cum loads. It just wouldn’t have been right.

All good fuck times must come to an end it seems. Late that afternoon after having drained my hosts balls of all the baby batter they could produce, I understood the subtle hint that it was time to go. At the door, I was given a piece of paper with Plugger’s name (Derrick) and phone number on it. In return, I gave him my name and phone number. Dad told me to be sure to call Plugger and to come back again real soon for an even longer party with them. I promised I would. That, though, is another tale.

END PART 5

PART 6

I spent many days after that flashing back to my trip to MC and the aftermath. I had received a lot of cum loads at MC but the last three were the most memorable . . . especially that last one. Having left with Plugger/Derrick and gone home with him only to receive no less than about a half dozen or more cum loads from fucking with him and as many from his Dad kept my mind in constant motion of remembrance. I looked forward to the next meeting with them if it was to be. But, I needed time for my back, ass, and legs to rid themselves of the telltale sign of the whipping which I had also received. It was such an unexpected but delicious whipping which I do love almost as much as being fucked and taking loads of cum.

After three weeks of holding off so as not to seem anxious or pushy, I called the number that Plugger had given me. The phone rang four times until a voice came on the line telling me to leave a message. I spoke briefly stating my name and number repeating both. I went on to explain who I was and where Plugger and I had met. I reasoned that it was safe to leave such a message since I had met his Dad and presumed that there was no one else living with them. One can not be too careful but reason told me it was safe to say what I did.

I hung up and went on with my life but keeping my mind in turmoil thinking how much I would want to be back in their home being shared by the two of them again. I went over in my mind all the fucking which we had done and kept stopping my housecleaning to mentally view each of their cocks. Both cocks were about the same description which was why I didn’t realize the change of men. What is there to say about two beautiful black cut cocks that are solid and have a downward curve?

In fact, they both had similar stature. Both men were about my height of 5’ 10” and about the same weight of 185 to 190. Both had shaved their heads as I had. Both bodies were muscled but not from a gym; they had earned their muscles from real work. Plugger enjoyed hard core bdSm or at the very minimum whipping a willing partner with a good belt as well as tit torture and chewing an ass hole hard with his teeth. Since his Dad had also been a tit torturer, I wondered if this had been a familial thing or if he, too, enjoyed his sons—and my—penchant for pain/pleasure. I was hoping that time would tell.

I also realized that Dad enjoyed fucking a man’s butt when it was filled with cum. Odd, how this realization came to me so many days afterward. But, then, I was too involved at the time to care about such knowledge as long as I was getting fucked and taking cum loads from two black men . . . and, that those two black men were related.

I turned my thoughts to Plugger again and wondered if he were poz. We hadn’t expressed any details to the other about the issue. I always believe that any man fucking me is poz if he’s fucking me bareback. And, since I don’t get fucked if a man insists on using a condom, I presume that I’m taking poz cum loads. I remembered that Plugger did a number on the inside of my hole almost as much as the first guy Plugger had sent to me at MC. The two of them both knew about using their nails to make those cuts to allow easier absorption of swimmers. Since Plugger knew that his buddy was poz and loved to breed white ass, I concluded in my mind that he was also poz. As for Dad, I wondered. I didn’t care, but, I did wonder.

As I was mulling all of this in my mind and doing a half-assed job of cleaning, I was startled out of my thoughts by my phone ringing. I answered it and was greedily surprised and became breathless to hear my caller. It was Plugger. He wanted to know how I was, he was glad to hear from me, he was glad to have met, and he was horny. I was like a tongue-tied kid with my responses blurting them out not able to speak a coherent sentence. I was giddy with excitement and anxious about where the call might lead. With great determination, I finally calmed myself and became sane and spoke with him at length.

I confessed that I had not called sooner as I didn’t want to be a pushy newcomer in his life. Plugger said he didn’t want to seem overanxious or pushy either. That finally said set us both at ease, and we began chatting about just things. I felt at ease and presumed that he had reached that point as well. But, our chat finally turned to us.

Plugger asked if he had hurt me when he had beaten me with his belt. I told him he had left some marks but nothing that offended me by any means. I had enjoyed the surprise beating as well as his toothy chewing and eating he had done to my ass. He laughed and told me that there weren’t many men who enjoyed his rough side. I said it was a mutual enjoyment then and perhaps one day he and I might share even more extensive playing. He said he hoped so.

He told me that all that he had learned and had come to enjoy was because of his Dad. He told me that his Dad was a Sadist from the best of the lifestyle. (A shiver of anticipation ran through me.) Plugger asked what limits I had, and I told him: no females, minors, scat, permanent marks, shaving, alterations, ball torture because of a mass on one of my balls, or use of breakable items such as glass. I told him that most anything else I was a willing participant. He was very pleased and told me that he and his Dad would enjoy seeing me again for a lengthy time to play. I told him that all we needed to do was to arrange a mutually acceptable day and time.

Plugger asked what I was going to do that weekend. I told him that I probably would go back to Man’s Country. He asked if instead I would be interested in visiting him and his Dad for the weekend. I hesitated in responding only to allow my heart to calm down to allow me to speak with ease and not with the excited voice of an overly turned on perverted trained sub/bottom. I told him that I would enjoy that a lot. We arranged that I should be there on Friday about 7:00 pm and to plan to spend the weekend. (How could I make it through two days before the weekend arrived?) He told me that I should bring my leather gear that I had worn at MC just in case. Everything else would be provided. I agreed to be there and assured him when asked that I did remember where he and his Dad lived. He gave me the address anyway.

Plugger then went to a subject that we had discussed on the way to his house. He asked again about my partying. I re-iterated what I had told him that morning we had met: I had done pot a few times, poppers, ethyl (preferred to poppers), coke once, but preferred meth which I had snorted, smoked, and slammed. I went on to tell him that I had done booty bumps but that they had never really done anything for me. He told me that he and his Dad partied on occasion but weren’t heavy or constant users. I said that was the same for me. I preferred to remember what happened but enjoyed using to heighten the playing.

I went on to tell him that I was a very light user because of my metabolism in relation to medication. My body is quick to absorb medicine. I told him that on a couple of occasions I had gone into convulsions because a dentist had used the calculated dose of Novocain for someone of my size and age. With a lesser amount the dentist learned in subsequent use, I still received the same numbing effect. So, for me to use any party favors, I had to be very careful. He understood.

We chatted on about mundane things before he finally said he had to go. We said our good-byes after he very briefly repeated his address and how he and his Dad were expecting me for the weekend. I was left in a somewhat dream state of angst of having to live through two days until Friday arrived.

I started out by gathering together what I was going to take with me on Friday: black biker boots, chaps, black jock, and harness. I laid out also my jeans and t-shirt to wear and pulled out my travel kit of toothbrush, toothpaste, razor, and other assorted items. All that done taking every bit of 10 minutes, I sat down and zoned out. It was going to be a very, very long 48 hours. Longer still as I knew that I was going to take off from work Friday so that I could be very ready from the moment I went through that front door. With all my comp time, I was entitled to the day off if not even Monday as well. Who knew how I would feel after an entire weekend with two such hot, horny, black men.

END PART 6

• Like 3
  • Upvote 5

PART 7

I woke up early on Friday morning. I was determined to be totally ready for the weekend. I dallied around my place checking what bills had to be paid, played some solitaire and hearts on my computer, did some more housecleaning, and finally decided on a nap. It was a short one, but I figured that I might need one should this turn out to be a late night.

My alarm rang at eleven as I had set it. I got up and went immediately went into my bathroom. I trimmed my beard and crotch, got in the shower, shaved my head and balls, and showered. Once the main preliminaries were done, I adjusted the water spray and prepared to use my shower shot. Nothing like having the ability to clean out so thoroughly that there is no possible way of any surprise while being fucked or playing. I spend hours prepping myself. I know that I’m totally empty when I insert my nozzle, fully fill my ass to bloating, and can expel crystal clear water for six successive times. Yes, I am a fanatic.

I showered once more quickly this time, dried off, brushed my teeth, dressed, grabbed my bag, and headed out the door. It was a little before two, and I had a plan. I was going prepared. I was going to make a stop at MC and gather as much cum in my ass as possible before seven. I signed in, quickly went to my room, changed, and followed my usual routine but with some urgency. I needed to go tonight with as many cum loads in my ass as possible since both Plugger and his Dad enjoyed cum-lubed holes to fuck.

With only about four hours, I went on the hunt. There were not that many men at MC at this time of day but still enough to get at least a couple of loads of cum at least. I thought after an hour perhaps I had overestimated the possibility of going loaded. Then, it was like a switch had been turned on. I left MC having taken seven cum loads with two of them from the same man. To refresh myself before leaving, I again quickly showered, dried off, dressed, checked out, hailed a cab, and was on my way for my weekend.

I arrived just a few minutes after seven. I rang the bell and was greeted by Plugger with a big smile. I went inside where I was given a big hug and kiss and led to his bedroom. Plugger took my bag and tossed it aside, grabbed me hard pulling me to him, squeezed me hard, then, kissed me deeply. He told me that there was a slight change of plans. I was invited to spend the weekend with them but they had a better plan for using me. I looked intently at him and without hesitating told him that I was there for whatever they wanted. “Good” was all he said.

He said that we would spend the weekend together but not in their apartment. What was needed was a more appropriate place to play and a friend of his had such a place that his Dad and he used. Before going, though, he was going to prep me by fucking me good because he had been horny ever since he and I had spoken on the phone. I looked at him and began stripping as did he. He bent me over the side of his bed and attacked my ass with his tongue lubing it with copious amounts of spit followed by his toothy chewing on my ass. He continued gnawing my ass with his teeth which I knew was cutting parts of my ass lips because of the sharp painful sensation that sensitized and stimulated me. He stood up flipped me over onto my back raising my legs to his shoulders and rammed full length into my ass. I could tell my lips were torn and bloody from the warmth; the pain was ecstatic.

Plugger fucked me hard holding fast to my thighs pulling me to him. I could feel his thick black cock pummeling my insides as it had done so many times before. It was as if his cock knew every crevice and g-spot that was inside of me. His wonderful black cock found every spot that was now demanding to be included in his powerful invasion. His sweat began to drip down onto me. His fucking became wild slamming full length into my ass reaching for the inner most depth that he could as I could sense his cock began to swell up larger and larger so that my ass hole was stretched ever wider.

He finally halted ever so momentarily with his cock pulled from my body with only the merest amount of the head still remaining inside me then slammed full force with all his might injecting me with the content of both of his balls as I clamped down on his cock as hard as I could and then releasing the built up salvo of his DNA so that it shot out of his black cock and into my ass in a big mass of poisonous white glue that coated me as I needed. Just as I released his third huge blast of his cum into my ass, Plugger reached down and grabbed my left nipple in his right thumb and index fingers and twisted with great force causing severe pain/pleasure for me and with his left hand raised high sent it hurtling through the air until I felt it hit my right cheek forcing my head to move swiftly to the left. As I clamped down on the black man’s wonderful cock once more to build up his load of cum, he brought his left hand back across my face striking the left side of my face as he squeezed tighter still my left nipple with his fingers.

Plugger released my left nipple and collapsed on top of me as I continued to nurse his cock’s spasms and continued to accept his poisonous fluid into me. I wrapped my arms around him and held him sliding my legs down and around his ass pulling him further into me. This was a man who knew how to fuck me. This was a black man who knew how to fuck a trashy white sub kunt.

All too soon, Plugger struggled to stand up pulling his now flaccid beautiful black cock from my ass. He laughed pulling me up from the bed. He told me that I was a pervert; I agreed. He told me that he hoped that I was still willing to spend the weekend because I had just gotten a taste of what it was going to be like. I told him, “Let the play begin.”

Plugger said that we were going elsewhere for the weekend for privacy since the apartment didn’t provide that. He asked if I trusted him and his Dad. I told him that I would let him know if I became untrusting of them. He looked long and hard at me and told me that neither he nor his Dad would allow any harm come to me but that I was very unique and very difficult to find. Plugger went on to ask if I would be hesitant about men other than him and his Dad fucking and using me. I asked if at least one of them would always be present; he said always at least one would. I told him I was willing. “Then, get dressed. We got to go.”

END PART 7

PART 8

Plugger maneuvered his car through traffic for about 45 minutes until we pulled up before a house. Odd, but it looked like any other kind of neighborhood. Normal with yards, neighbors, cars, people, sounds yet I knew this was going to be a house that was oh, so, decidedly different than these other houses. I noted that the houses were not one on top of the other as so many houses in Chicago are. There was space between them. Nothing elaborate but for so much room this had to be at some point an upscale neighborhood. Don’t get me wrong; I understand property and property value. Price is paid for having a distant neighbor. And, distance provides privacy.

I followed Plugger to the back of the house where he punched in a code on a pad and a click was heard. He pushed the door open, and I followed him inside. We continued through the house and upstairs. I casually looked where I could. Nice surroundings. Reaching a doorway upstairs, we entered a bedroom in the back. Plugger told me to empty my bag on the bed. I did so. He looked at my contents: black t-shirt; chaps; black jock; harness; leather ball strap; toothbrush; toothpaste; razor; and some other odds and ends.

He told me to put my things in the top drawer of the dresser and to strip putting on my jock and leather strap. I was then to put my clothes that I had worn in a neat pile by the dresser. I did so. Plugger watched as I followed his orders turning to face him when finished. He waved me over to him.

“Do you really understand what you are here for this weekend?” he asked.

“I believe I am here to be used by you and your Dad and most likely by at least one other man as a sexual object to be fucked and have me suck them and whatever else you all want. I believe that most likely there will also be some bdSm play.” I responded looking straight into his eyes. “I trust you both and believe that neither of you will allow any harm come to me.”

“You okay with that?” Plugger asked.

“If the two of you and with all due respect, more specifically if your Dad wishes it, I am okay with that.”

Plugger nodded his head and said, “You know that we don’t ask status.”

“I know that. You know that I don’t ask status either. I know who and what I am. I know an opportunity to have a weekend from Hell that will become a part of me and have no hesitation or reservation about consenting to being a part of it.” I looked straight at him unflinching as I gave him my honest belief.

Silence passed between us as we looked at each other intently. He attempting to determine if I had any hesitancy; I to let him see I was fully compliant and willing to what he and his Dad had planned. Satisfied finally, Plugger grinned and jokingly slapped my face once saying, “Your ass and mouth are going to be so sore.”

Plugger went on to say that I had made an impression on someone else. I had impressed Bimini. He told me that though most white men loved to be fucked by a tall black man they don’t like how Bimini’s fingers feel and what he does with them. I told Plugger that at a bath house using fingernails is about the best tool there is for making cuts to breed an ass. As for his fingers, they were rough and thick but that only added to the sensation as far as I was concerned. I enjoyed them knowing full well what they were doing and what was going to be done following their use.

Plugger said that this was Bimini’s house. Now, that did surprise me in a way. I would have thought him more an apartment person. Plugger went on to say that Bimini was also fond at times of participating in bdSm but mostly enjoyed watching it. He just liked to cause pain when he used his nails and to breed a white ass to poison it. I shook my head in understanding. Plugger said that he and his Dad provided Bimini with this visual when the right man came along. I smiled slightly.

“I’m going to ask something about Bimini. Where did he get the name?” I asked with serious curiosity.

“Bimini is the fishing capital of the world. It’s a huge sports fishing island. He ‘fishes’ for white men especially in order to catch them on his pole after he uses his ‘hook’ fingernails. He takes great pride in landing big catches. Just like researchers tagging their catches, Bimini tags his catches by breeding them to him.”

I stared at Plugger with total understanding and awe of this newly learned fact. I was amazed at how simple the answer was as well as how logical and well conceived of its origination. Bimini would be well received by me should I be given the opportunity.

“And, how did ‘Plugger’ come about?” I asked.

“Simple. I plug any hole with my cock. I don’t care if it’s a mouth, pussy, or ass as long as I can plug it with my cock.” Well, ask and learn. But, the thought of his beautiful black cock in a female, well, that had to be considered. I stood there looking back at him with this information whirling around.

“So, you’re bi.” I said.

“No; but I will plug a pussy if that’s all there is. I prefer a mouth on a bearded white man or better still his furry ass. But, I will use a pussy.” I still couldn’t envision it, so, I let it go.

Plugger stood up. He told me his Dad was in the basement preparing things. He asked what I wanted to drink; I told him water without ice. He asked if I needed to shower or use the bathroom. I chuckled and told him thanks but that I had come prepared.

Then, I thought I’d drop the possible bombshell. I asked Plugger if he and his Dad would prefer to fuck a man who already had been fucked. He said they both preferred it so that all they needed was spit if that. He asked why, and I told him what I had done. He smiled and told me that he already knew I had already been fucked but was waiting to see if I would tell him.

He motioned me to follow. We went to the kitchen where he filled a glass with water. I took it. He motioned with his head to follow again. We went downstairs which opened up into the general area of a typical finished basement. I followed Plugger through to a door at the back of the basement which opened into another room which was painted all black and moderately lit. The walls were covered with assorted toys expressly designed for such a play room. I knew what was going to happen and began to get hard and leak with pre-cum.

END PART 8

• Upvote 4
  • Piggy 1

PART 9

Dad came over and greeted me with a big hug and kiss. He welcomed me saying he was looking forward to the entire weekend with me. Plugger told his Dad that I had a confession to make. He told me to tell his Dad what I had told him upstairs which I did. Dad looked hard at me and said that he was glad that I had taken the initiative but that I had not been told to do so. I quickly apologized and said that it was an error on my part for being presumptive. Dad was taking control, and I had been wrong. I now knew what his son had told me was very true about his Dad. What I had done was welcome but I would pay for doing it without permission.

Dad told me to follow him which I did. We walked over to a small table on which there was a tray covered with a small towel. He uncovered it, and I saw all the fixings for a party. This was going to be a very good weekend and one where I was going to be put through my paces by at least two very good looking black men and hopefully three. Dad took my glass of water from me setting it on the table. He told me to measure out onto a small piece of dark paper what I would use for a slam. I did so. Dad looked at it, picked it up, and set it on a scale. Once weighed, he measured out a second and weighed it. They were almost identical in weight. Dad said Plugger’s name who then touched my shoulder and motioned for me to step away. He led me over to a sling and told me to get in it. I did.

Plugger came to my side. He then asked me what my safe word was. I told him I had three: They were the three colors of a traffic light and meant the same thing. With that knowledge, Plugger began strapping my wrists to the sling and finished with my ankles. He asked if I was comfortable; I was. Dad joined us and checked my straps. He told me that they would observe my safe words totally but that they would do nothing to injure me but would definitely use me. I told him that I trusted them both.

Dad then said they were leaving but would be back when they were fully prepared. They left, and I was alone. A shiver ran through me in anticipation of what was to come. I heard the two of them return soon enough. When they entered the room they both were dressed in boots, chaps, white jocks, and harness. There was a full impact on me at the sight understanding what was to come.

Plugger went over to the small table and brought the tray over to the sling. Dad came and stood by my side. He looked down at me and asked if I was ready; I said, “Yes, Sir.” He reached up on the wall and removed a wide black collar which he wrapped around my neck. He told me that I belonged to him now and that I had to earn everything that weekend. I told him I understood. With that, Dad took a rubber strip off the tray and wrapped it around my bicep and told me to pump my fist. I asked if I might tell him something, and he consented. I told him that my veins rolled. He said that was good to know. No more information did I need to pass on to him. I was his.

With this knowledge, Dad released my left arm; I lowered it to my side. Dad took from the tray a point and swab. He held it up tapping it, pulling back on the plunger, then pushing it forward slowly. He then thumped the inside of my arm, swabbed my arm, and placed the tip of the point to my skin and pushed slowly into my body. He stopped steadied my arm and pulled back slowly on the plunger. I looked at the barrel and saw a great rush of red swirling and mixing with the clear liquid already in the barrel. Dad glanced at me and smiled and plunged slowly the contents of the point into my arm. When he had completely dispensed the contents he reached up releasing the rubber strip on my bicep. He once again pulled slowly back on the plunger and I once again saw a darker red fluid begin to fill the barrel. Dad then reversed and pushed the liquid back into my arm finally removing the point from my arm.

I had instantaneously begun to feel that euphoric rush that ran completely throughout my body on the first plunger push. I coughed and then again. My head was swimming; my body was relaxed; my mind was rushing; my will was gone; my commitment was sealed; my contentment was just beginning; my willing servitude was sealed. I raised my arm and Dad applied a dry piece of cotton at the position of where just seconds before a point had just deposited a fluid of power. Dad re-strapped my wrist. I thanked him and smiled broadly.

Dad patted my chest. He and Plugger moved to the end of the sling. Dad placed the used point on the try and picked up another. Plugger took the try back to the table returning with a speculum. Dad told me that he needed leverage and room and was going to make room for him to do the final injection. Dad pulled my cheeks apart and sat down on a stool which he had pulled over. Plugger and his Dad swapped the speculum and point. Dad began inserting the speculum into my ass by pushing forward and twisting the tool in small circular motions. I was relaxed and in no time Dad had inserted the tool inside me and began to spread the arms on it wide. I could feel my ass stretching wider and wider and opening up for Dad to do whatever it was that he had planned.

I was feeling horny by now and this stretching motion only served to accentuate that feeling. Dad asked for a light; Plugger retrieved one and held it shining the beam into my ass hole. Dad moved his hands to my cheeks steadying the speculum with one hand while inserting a second point into my gaping hole. I felt a small prick on the side with a small pressure on the wall. I then heard Dad say that his booty bumps worked. And, with that commentary I felt a small burning sensation in my ass. Dad was injecting me again. He withdrew the point handing it to Plugger who went and placed it on the tray. He returned with something which he handed to his Dad. Dad inserted it into my ass, and I soon felt a brushing sensation. I was being prepped for a good breeding session by these two beautiful black men.

My mind was racing in anticipation. My throat was dry and my mouth felt like cotton. I found that Plugger had sensed I was in need of water. He came to my side lifting my head and allowing me to drink my water. He had me to drink half of the glass and told me I would have to drink more all night. All the while, Dad was finishing his work in my ass. He removed the brush from well inside me and began to release the speculum. When Dad had withdrawn the speculum from my ass, he brought it and the brush to me and showed them to me. I took one look at the brush which was pink covered and returned my look to Dad and said, “Beautiful.”

END PART 9

PART 10

My ass was revving up to high gear now. I was getting very horny. My cock was leaking like a sieve but totally flaccid. Since my ass is my most important sex organ, what did I care about my cock? Dad placed an oxygen mask over my nose and mouth and tethered the tube running from it the chain to which my wrist was attached. There had been a big modification done to the mask so that the tube was much larger than the usual that delivered oxygen. I soon found out why.

I breathed normally and heard a hissing sound from an aerosol. Very soon, I began getting drowsy. I fought to retain consciousness. I then heard a “whoosh” sound and felt a wonderful stinging sensation on my chest followed by the same on my legs arms and ass. I was being flogged. The sensation was wonderful. The flogging stopped as quickly as it started. I felt clamps with weights being attached to my nipples. I felt a pair of hands pull my jock to the side releasing my cock and balls. I felt those hands attach clamps of some sort to my ball sack and cock and finding out later they were clothes pins. What joy. And, then flogging continued with periodic hissing from the aerosol. I did succumb during some of those releases and passed out only to awaken to more wonderful flogging. Dad and Plugger took turns. I watched in anticipation and deep desire to feel the stinging but couldn’t ignore that my ass was screaming for attention by their beautiful black hardening cocks that were obviously straining the pouch on their jocks.

At some point, I felt a presence at the foot of the sling and looked. There standing was Dad. He was beautiful in the dimmed lighting with his bare sweat glistening chest and harness. I could just make out the top of his chaps. I smiled and mouthed “thank you, Sir” when with one full force thrust Dad’s cock was completely inserted into my ass. There was pain I realized but the feeling of his cock in my ass was overpowering that sensation. I was totally drawn to the feeling of how hard his cock had become and how big it felt in my ass. He held his cock only for a matter of a couple of seconds before beginning to ram full force into my ass and then pulling completely out until only the head of his cock was inside me. He continued to fuck me in this manner when I realized that my ass was on fire inside and burning with a desire to be fucked even harder. Dad recognized the look on my face and began to unmercifully fuck my hole or rather the hole he owned. He pummeled in and out and twisted his cock from side to side and rammed full force into me jolting me in the sling until the frame was shaking violently and the chains holding the sling were rattling as if in the presence of a tornadic wind force. As Dad was fucking my ass, Plugger was still flogging my chest but not as hard as he had been.

I had no concept of time. What I know is that periodically, Dad would violently yank his beautiful steel-hard cock out of my ass, slap my cheeks, and swap places with Plugger. Plugger was his Dad’s son. Though positions had been swapped, the procedure was the same. But, it was different. There were subtle differences. It was all wonderful though. Eventually though, the two of them had had enough fun for the moment. Plugger was the first. He spoke something to his Dad which I did not hear and then proceeded to fuck my ass with great determination and point. I heard him begin to moan loudly and pick up his fucking speed even more. He unleashed his first load of cum in my ass fucking it into me hard and deep. He pulled out and was immediately replaced by Dad who without ceremony repeated the same with my ass. Two loads of related cum in my ass. This was just the start of a long weekend.

After Dad had pulled his cock out of my ass, Plugger stepped to my side and showed me a huge black butt plug. He walked to the foot of the sling and shoved the butt plug in my hole with one hard slam. He twisted it in circles a couple of times for a good seating. Nothing was going to be allowed out of my ass. Good. Dad pulled my mask off, leaned down, kissed me, and told me I had earned those loads and that I was going to earn a lot more during the weekend.

They began to remove my clamps and clothes pins. I felt the rush of the blood returning to the areas. The feeling was super intense. I was gripping my butt plug and trying to fuck myself with it but to no avail. Dad told me that they would return shortly but they would help me out on my horniness. Plugger had me to finish the water and left. Later, he would return with more water and a pitcher of water. Dad slowly pulled the butt plug out of my ass leaving me feeling totally and absolutely empty. He replaced it with a dildo with a grip area. It’s designed so that this area is smaller than the dildo so that it can’t slip out and one’s ass lips close around it holding it in. Okay. What I didn’t know was that it was a vibrating dildo. Dad turned it on making adjustments until he was satisfied. They left.

Though the vibrating dildo helped ease the emptiness of not being fucked, it did provide some relief. It kept my ass occupied. It left me to think about my position and what joy I had just had and was anticipating more. Sooner than I knew Dad and Plugger were back.

They returned and had brought someone with them. I looked closely as I could in the dimmed light. I was aware of them talking but not hearing the conversation. What I knew was that soon this tall newcomer was approaching my ass and looked down at me as he stood next to my ass. I heard a deep voice ask if I didn’t recognize him. I told him I didn’t. He said he had bred my ass a couple of weeks earlier at Man’s Country. Ah. He was the first man who Plugger had sent at MC to fuck me. I remembered him well now: Bimini.

Dad came up beside me and leaned down to my ear. He told me that I had better please this man. He was a good friend whose name was Bimini and was being offered my ass to breed as he enjoyed doing since it was his house. I flashed back momentarily to MC and searched for any dissatisfaction then; I found none but had not spoken with him afterwards. I shook my head in assent. I felt the vibrator being removed and turned off. Dad walked down to my feet and told the man that my ass had been prepared already once but to feel free to check it out. I felt two of Bimini’s rough girthy fingers ram all the way inside my ass as he pulled my cheeks apart with his other hand. He began to ritually twist and turn his fingers as he had done before but this time he was much more demonstrative.

He pulled them out after a short exam and asked Dad how many loads of cum did I have in me. Dad told him one each from him and Plugger but that I had gotten some before submitting to them. Bimini slapped my cheek hard and in a loud voice asked me how many more I had in me and where had I gotten them. I told him that I had gone to MC and been fucked a number of times and had taken seven loads of cum. He looked at me deeply and called me a cum whoring white bitch for which I thanked him.

END PART 10

• Upvote 6
  • Piggy 1

PART 11

Bimini then pulled the stool over and sat down on it. He proceeded to finger and to scrape my insides as only he could do to his satisfaction. All the while he was asking me questions. Did I enjoy getting fucked by black cock? Yes, Sir. Did I enjoy being bred like a white bitch? Yes, Sir. Did I know what he meant by being bred? Being fucked and taking a poz cum load, Sir. How often did I get bred? As often as possible, Sir. Who pozzed me? I didn’t know, Sir. You’re a chaser, then. Yes, Sir, but will take any load though I do prefer poz ones.

Bimini had finished with his preparation and stood up. He unloosened his belt, unsnapped and unzipped his jeans. He removed both boots, dropped his jeans to the floor kicking them to the side and removed his t-shirt. His cock jutted out in front of him just as it had before. It was a beautiful fat black cock. Though more light here in the basement, I did remember him fully now.

He had prepped my ass and was himself ready. He pulled my cheeks wide open lined the head of his cock up at my hole and rammed full force all the way inside me with no warning. The searing pain was unbelievably wonderful. Oh, yes; I remembered him now. I was filled completely once again with a big black cock that was going to punch all the way inside me no doubt bruising my inner wall and stretching my gut so that all those tears remained open to allow for easier absorption of all that beautifully charged up load of swimmers.

Plugger was at my head putting the oxygen mask on again. I heard an immediate hiss behind me and breathed deeply several times inhaling the fumes from that can of ethyl. My ass burned with desire and lust at this new but familiar black cock now entrenched in my ass. Bimini fucked me hard. He fucked me much harder than he had at MC. He no doubt had been prepped with more information before coming down to the basement. He knew most likely all about me and what he could do. What he did was to make my ass and gut feel like it hadn’t felt before with him. He made my ass feel so totally dependent on his cock.

I focused on him and clamped down on his cock to give him a good ride. He reached across my body and slapped me hard telling me to stop. He preferred loose sloppy well used holes to breed like the fucking white kunt whore that I was. I did as I was told, and he returned to pounding my ass and creating pink froth which seeped out around his cock. He told me about the froth and that it was a dark pink. He kept telling me that he was going to breed me several times and that I was going to take all of his cum loads so that they could re-infect me with his perverted strain of HIV. I was so turned on. My ass was screaming for him to fuck me harder.

He continued to pound my hole as periodic hissing of the ethyl drove me along with him. He yanked his cock out of my ass leaving me feeling void and empty. He shoved two of his girthy rough fingers inside me where he again scraped and cut my insides. Then, once again, he rammed full force into my ass with his beautiful black cock and pummeled my ass once more. My ass was screaming for him to fuck me harder and deeper. My ass was begging him to fuck me more and to spread his poison seed inside me. My ass was beginning to really become frothy and even to tear up pleading for more of his cock and cum. I then realized that it wasn’t my ass that had screamed and begged and pleaded. I realized that it was a voice from my own throat that had been saying all those things that drove him into me harder and harder until he no longer wanted to hold off but began to discharge his load of cum in my ass. Salvo after salvo after salvo he shot his load of poison deep into my bloody ass fucking it further and further into me so that I could drink it once more inside.

What seemed like an endless supply of his swimming fluid being passed from his body into mine came to an end all too soon. My ass was on fire demanding more and my brain was screaming more as was my own voice. But, this was all that there was for now. Bimini pulled his cock slowly out of my ass; it was still semi hard.

I was so focused on him that I didn’t notice that Plugger had stepped to my side until he blocked my view. He had brought me more water. This Plugger would do all night long. He kept me hydrated and knew that I had to be. I no sooner finished drinking when I realized that sweat was rolling off my body. A body that had just had a super fucking but was now feeling empty. I had just had this realization when I felt hands on my thighs. Plugger was standing at my ass with his beautiful black cock in his hand. He smiled and plunged full into me.

Plugger was ready for round three tonight. He had watched Bimini use my ass and was simply waiting his turn. Plugger lived up to his name as he plugged my hole with his big black downward curved cock. He plugged it good. He pumped me full of his cock as I felt my oxygen mask returning to my face. I looked up and it was Dad this time who placed the mask on me and was in charge of depressing the can dispensing the ethyl for me to breathe. Dad gave me a big hit. It was such a big hit that again I passed out to be awakened by Plugger fucking me wildly and shaking the frame of the sling. Plugger was fucking me the hardest I could remember and I was loving it. He would fuck me for awhile and then stop to twist his cock back and forth in my ass. He was determined to make my hole feel good just as his cock was feeling good in my willing hole.

Dad relinquished control of the ethyl to Bimini. Dad walked away and I focused again on Plugger who was pounding my ass. I didn’t notice Dad return to within a few feet of my side until I felt the flogger hitting my stomach and chest once more. As Plugger fucked my ass, dad flailed away with the flogger in nice hard strokes as Bimini gauged and released the mist of ethyl into the tube for me to inhale. I was riding a euphoric high that these three black men were so using me as I was strapped into this sling. I was though very willing to be where I was.

Soon, though, Plugger slowed and took a breather for himself as did Dad and Bimini. It gave me time to take a rest but still keeping my mind focused on how my ass was feeling: filled completely and overflowing with cum loads and fuck juices. But, after a brief rest, Plugger returned to his pounding my ass unleashing his load of cum splattering my bloody walls again. What a feeling it was to receive another such load of tainted cum. Plugger pulled out and stepped away.

Dad stepped up to my ass and with no ceremony drove his big black cock deep into my ass. He was in no rush but he was going to be satisfied. Like Plugger before him Dad began to pummel my ass hard. His cock was as hard as it was the very first time he had fucked me. He was like a steel rod that was bent slightly downward so that he slipped in and out easily now that my ass had been just fucked with two fresher loads of cum. Dad was feeling his cock getting slick with those fuck loads and was relishing in that feeling. He loved fucking using other men’s cum as lube. He had his own particular way of breeding me. My eyes focused on him; he had put that collar on me. I needed to make a connection to let him know that he owned me totally. I had to make sure that I made all of the steps to please this black man.

My focus went to my ass. I began to feel the inner sensation of his big curved black cock that was sliding in and out of my ass. I began to make a connection to his tempo and the fat feeling that he gave to my ass. He continued to piston in and out of my ass knowing full well that he had already asserted his ownership over me. He had placed that collar on me. He had inserted both points in me and unloaded their content. He had arranged for Bimini to be included. Dad had demonstrated his ownership and was going to plant another load of his seed deep in my ass to mark his territory that he allowed others to use if he let them. I disjointedly realized that he always planted the last load of cum in my ass to mark his territory.

His cock continued to slide in and out quicker and quicker stimulating each nerve ending of his cock and my ass. It was those nerve endings that were signaling to each other. Once those signals were sent and received in unison there was the complete unification of mission between his cock and the hole that was on my body. I looked directly into his eyes and began slowly shaking my head yes. That was when he growled loudly grabbing me just above my thighs and shoving his whole black cock inside me causing an electric zap of energy that passed between us igniting the signal for his balls to begin to spew his load deep inside me marking my insides as belonging to him. He unleashed his tainted fluid inside me again and again and again and again. He pressed his pubes fully into my ass cheeks flattening them so that his baby batter would slide through his swollen cock and into my/his ass at the furthest depth possible.

As Dad was unloading his cum into my/his ass, my cock roared to life swelling up in all its might and to my amazement. I felt Dad’s cock swelling and spewing and swelling and spewing as my own cock grew and begin to stretch out my jock. After about seven or eight shots of Dad’s cum in my ass, my own cock began pulsing and unleashing its own load of cum all in my jock covering my pubes. I realized that it was Dad’s fuck that had done this; I did belong to him.

END PART 11

PART 12

Dad had seen that my own cock had been unleashed despite the favors I had been pumped full with. He carefully pulled his cock out of my ass, released his hold of my thighs, and pulled my jock away from my body. He looked at the remains of my load. He half smiled and scooped up the gooey substance with his fingers carefully transferring it to my ass. He pushed his fingers inside making sure that all that he had moved to my ass was pushed inside. “No sense keeping any load out of your ass.” he said. He replaced his fingers with a well chosen long dildo with a clamp base. I wasn’t feeling as excited about a faux cock but at least I wasn’t empty.

Dad, Plugger, and Bimini left the room and left me to myself and my brewing in the mix of loads in my ass. I focused on my feelings. I wasn’t feeling left out, but my ass was. I had despite that nice dildo in my ass the feeling of needing to be fucked and have another load of poison cum injected into me. It is an unending feeling. That is what a cum whore is and what one feels like. It’s like the saying that AA has: one drink is too many and ten thousand are not enough. Well, one cum load is too many for such an addict and ten thousand is definitely not enough.

As I pondered what else lay in store for me, I heard footsteps returning. The three of them entered the room. I was given more water to drink. Dad came over to me and told me that they were going to fuck me some more. Okay. And, then, he had a surprise for me. I was given no time to think what that might be.

Bimini at that moment slammed into me and pounded my ass with his big black cock. I was in the outer stratosphere again feeling a black cock in my ass knowing that I was going to get yet another load of cum from this man and his cock. I focused on that fact and offered encouragement until once again Dad placed the mask over my nose and hit me with a big spray of ethyl. I began soaring and went limp. I still felt that beautiful big black cock pumping in and out of my ass. Then, it was yanked out of my ass dragging with it some of the cum loads that had been deposited in me. I tried to raise my head and to focus on what was happening but was hit with another heavy dose of ethyl passing me into semi-consciousness.

I was just at the edge of losing consciousness when I felt my ass being filled with a large long item. I tried focusing and realized just as I passed out that it was a cock that had invaded me. Bimini? I came to and found that Plugger was now pushing and pulling his big black cock in and out of my ass. A return run to him; my original fucker of these three. Plugger pounded me hard making my insides sore but feeling oh, so, fine in that hurt way. He pounded and pounded as I came around more and then was hit with yet another big dose of ethyl. I felt Plugger yanking his cock out of my ass only to feel another cock invade me. Looking up, I saw now Dad is in my/his ass. I smiled gently and went to sleep again.

Awakening once more, I found Dad banging my insides with all his might and had a steeled look of determination. Dad was on a mission here. I knew that. I was going to do whatever he wanted. I was going to accept whatever he dictated. He continued to fuck my/his hole making my ass feel the joy that only it can know from being fucked by three black men. What an occasion. Never had I had such a thrill and honor. It was my duty to submit.

This is how I got fucked for what seemed like hours and was hours. The three rotated fucking me and not just fucking but brutalizing my ass with hard slamming depth determining strokes of their cocks which were fully erect and filling my ass swelling me up and energizing my ass to meet their demands. I was subjected to the spray of ethyl each time that there was about to be a change over. I didn’t realize that was the routine for some time as I was so focused on being fucked since that was what I was there for and what I was good for. I was there so that these three black men could fuck me good and confirm to them and to me that I was a white fucking bitch for them to use. I do not know how long they fucked me. I do not know a lot other than there were the three black men who were fucking me and filling me with their big black cocks as well as ethyl spray.

At some point, though, some signal was given by Dad that they should unload in me. One by one they took one more time of fucking my ass and pounding it as hard and as deeply as they could. Sweat was by this time rolling off each of them as it was off me. They each in turn when they shot their loads of tainted swimmers in my ass grabbed my legs and shoved as far up in my ass as they could get to get their loads as deep inside me as possible. I was ecstatic with joy at having taken another three loads of poison.

When Bimini was ready to shoot his load, I found Dad and Plugger standing on either side me. As Bimini reached his goal and began to unload his batter in me, they each grabbed a tit of mine and began pinching and twisting on it as if they were going to squeeze it flat giving me an intense painful pleasure. I began to cry out but stopped at the pain knowing how it was being given. The same finale was performed for Plugger and then Dad. Each in turn would unload his poison in me and just at the moment of unleashing the poison the other two tortured my nipples as hard as they could. It was mind blowing.

After Dad had unleashed his load, as he pulled his beautiful black cock out of my ass Bimini and Plugger released their grips on my nipples. Dad sat down on the stool. I lay there in my sweat glad that it was over and yet missing it immensely. I felt Dad begin to finger my/his ass. He told me to push out those lips of mine which I did. With that, Dad pushed his hand into my ass and kept pushing. He kept up the pressure and kept telling me to push out those lips. I pushed and pushed as if I were in childbirth. Dad’s hand kept its forward movement with him turning it and twisting it so that soon enough I felt a sudden release of the pressure that had been building. Dad had pushed his hand into my ass and was now wrist deep in me. He had invaded this hole that now belonged to him with yet another object. One more bit of ownership.

Soon Dad began withdrawing his hand telling me once more to push. Of course, I obeyed. Dad’s hand popped out of my ass much easier than it had gone in. Dad sat there momentarily and then again put his hand at this new hole that he owned. He told me to push and with much less effort his hand slid inside me once more. Dad did this a couple of more times to be sure that I was compliant. Anything that he wanted I would have done.

Dad stood up and grinned at Plugger and Bimini who grinned back at Dad. I lay there exhausted but not fully sated though nothing would have drug that thought out of me for Dad to hear. I had been given a wonderful gift this evening. I would not be ungrateful.

My wrists and ankles were unleashed from the sling. I was helped to sit up. As I sat there, Bimini gave me water once again. I was helped to stand and found that my legs were very rubbery. I was given the stool to sit on. I moved my legs and arms when I could. They each felt odd from having been secured to the chains for so long. No complaints though; only an observation. I finally attempted to stand and held onto the chains to steady me. Dad told me as did Plugger and Bimini that I had done good. I was pleased. Dad told Plugger and Bimini to hold me steady and for me to bend over. I complied. Dad tapped the insides of both my legs and I spread them feeling my ass hole spreading open as Dad inserted a big black dildo.

“That’s to help the breeding.”

We four went upstairs where I found that it was just before two o’clock in the morning. I had no idea. Some of my passages of ethyl must have been longer than I realized. I was coming down and ready to crash. I drank one more glass of water, went to the bathroom where with some starting and stopping finally had piss to flow from me, and finally was led to the bedroom where Plugger had had me to put my things. Dad told me that I was to stay in Plugger’s room in gratitude for finding me. I followed Plugger inside as Dad and Bimini walked away.

I helped Plugger pull back the covers. He told me to take off my jock and leather strap and to put them on my clothes pile. I did so. As I returned to the bed, he stopped me, bent me over, removed the dildo, and told me to get in the bed. Plugger went around to the other side crawling in under the covers with me. It was Saturday morning. I needed sleep. I turned my back to Plugger who moved closer to me. I felt his cock stirring and reached behind me and grasped it. It was a beautiful black cock and I did not need to see it to know the beauty of it. I had seen it many times and had felt it in me many times. I guided his cock to Dad’s hole and backed up gently as Plugger pushed forward equally as gently. We were soon coupled again with his cock firmly entrenched in my ass just as my ass was gloriously impaled on his beautiful black cock. We fell asleep in this fashion with his arms wrapped around my neck and over my waist. Dad’s ass was throbbing; I was almost sated.

END PART 12

• Upvote 4

PART 13

I slept the sleep of someone who is coming down from such a high and eventful night. I slowly and with great effort pulled away from Plugger to get out of bed to go to the bathroom to piss returning to that same bed to snuggle back up to him. My mind was not working but I realized that my body had been subjected to an excellent night of activity with three beautiful black men. Only once did I briefly think about what might be yet to come.

After sleeping fitfully which is typical for me coming down from partying as I had, I finally awoke alone in bed. I laid there collecting my thoughts and remembering what I could in flashes. I realized my ass was empty and feeling very lonely. I got up from bed and walked to the bathroom once more to piss. I began a search of the house wandering through to what I thought I remembered was the kitchen. I found Dad and Plugger at the table drinking coffee. I told them good morning and was greeted with the same.

I sat in an offered chair and was handed a cup of coffee by Plugger. I drank it slowly. It was delicious. Dad asked if I was willing to stay the rest of the weekend. I reached my hand up to the collar still on my neck and told him more than ever I was willing. He said, “Good. I have a plan for you.”

He asked if I had rid myself of the cum loads I had taken. I told him that I had not. He asked me if I enjoyed them inside me. I told him that I did. With that, he nodded at Plugger who left the table. Dad told me that he had to make sure that I got plenty of cum in my ass then and that he would see to it that it would stay there. He got up from the table and went to the refrigerator. He removed a small medicine bottle from the refrigerator and returned to the table. He told me to put it between my hands and to rub it vigorously to warm the contents. I did as I was told. Plugger returned about this time with a large black dildo with a gripper end piece. I thought that I recognized it as one used last night.

Dad took the medicine bottle from me and rose from his chair. He told me to get up and to come to the end of the table which I did. I was told to kneel on the floor, bend over and rest my head on the floor. I did so. I could feel several fingers pushing into my ass which hurt to the point of my seeing stars and becoming woozy. I would not refuse. Then, as the fingers pulled my ass open, I felt this medicine bottle being lined up with my hole and then rather quickly pushed inside of me dumping the contents. Cold liquid; I had not done a thorough job of warming it. It was a very tight fit with all the fingers and the bottle. I didn’t know what it was but I was hoping as I had heard tales of men being loaded with cum in this way that I was being ingratiated with such a dosing.

I kept my position and felt the bottle being removed to be replaced by an object that was stretching my ass very wide and causing great pain as it was entering me with no lubrication. It went inside for awhile and then was withdrawn a bit. Then, it continued its inward journey followed once more by being withdrawn. This continued until I finally felt my ass lips slowly sliding together realizing finally that it was the big black dildo. Whatever had been dumped in my ass was the lube that had propelled this new occupant. Dad told me to stand up and to sit again at the table. I did as I was told.

We all three sat at the table and finished our coffees. Dad never said a word nor did Plugger as to what the liquid was. I would never ask. We chatted about general topics until Dad began asking about my life. He got into some very detailed questions which I answered for him. He asked; I answered. He was learning more about me to use.

He finally told me that I had some duties to perform and it was time to begin them. I followed him to the basement play room. He told me how to clean everything and where everything was to be stored. He left, and I began my work cleaning all of the equipment and toys which had been used the preceding evening/morning. I was very careful and exacting in my work as I knew it would be inspected. I was not going to disappoint Dad. All the while, I have a large black dildo shoved up my ass. I was very aware of it but knew that it had been placed there for a purpose; I had not been given permission to use it. I fleetingly remembered this was Bimini’s house but it obviously was Dad’s room.

When I reviewed the room closely, I believed that I had done everything that had been given to me to do. I went upstairs and called for Dad. He came to the basement steps. I told him that I believed I had done as he asked. He led me downstairs once again and inspected the room. I stood just inside the door waiting for his response. He called me over to him. When I reached him, he asked if I had any regret of the previous night. I told him that I did not and that I had enjoyed being the vessel for him and his son and friend to have used to enjoy themselves. He asked if I thought that I could repeat such tonight. I told him if he wished me to do so, I was there for him to use and to offer to others to use. He looked hard at me as I looked at him with calmness and consent in my eyes.

He took me by the shoulder and guided me to the sling indicating that I should bend over the end of it. He told me to lie down on the sling on my stomach and to hold on to the upper end of it which I did. As I lay there bent with my ass exposed, I heard Dad stepping away and returning. I kept my head resting on my chin. I heard a light wind rushing and then a sharp pain on my ass followed immediately by a sharp pain inside where the dildo had been pushed forward hard. Dad had struck me with a paddle. Hard. I gripped the sling with my hands but made no sound. He hit me a half dozen times each time sending searing pain through me. As quickly as he began paddling me, he stopped only to grab the slip guard on the dildo and yank it out of my ass again causing a great pain from the rapid collapse of my insides. I remained silent as I felt something drop onto the sling along side of me.

Just as the pain began to subside from the paddling and having the dildo yanked out of my ass I felt Dad quickly stepping up behind me and ramming full force into my ass ripping me good and giving me an intense burning sensation that is typical for a well used ass being invaded by a dry object which Dad’s cock was totally dry. I was in total lust with this man.

Dad wasted no time and began pounding my ass again as he had done the previous night. He was driving himself into a fucking frenzy. He had grabbed my upper hip bones and was fucking me hard with great pistoning motions intent on re-tearing the cuts and slices of the previous evening that he and Bimini had made in my ass. He was doing an excellent job. The more he fucked me the more intent I became in taking his infliction of lust pain. I had no ethyl; I had only residual meth in me; I was on my own and was longing for Dad to use me harder.

He yanked his cock out of my ass causing a small gasp to escape form my lips. Dad immediately was pushing something into my ass but it wasn’t his fingers, cock, or dildo. He was pushing the brush he had used last night. I could tell it was the brush; he was intent on making sure of my being raw inside. Once inside my ass, Dad swirled the brush all around pushing it in as far as he could and began a slow withdrawal as he twirled and twirled it round and round. He withdrew the brush once he reached my hole only to replace with his cock once again.

Dad fucked me in a frenzy again pounding my ass hard and deep until he was ready. Once he decided he was ready, Dad unleashed yet another load of his cum into my ass marking his territory again. I felt his cock swell to gargantuan size only to expel the contents of his balls which ran along the full length of his cock and exited into my bowel where he had bloodied me for a purpose. I took every salvo of his tainted DNA with joy and lust but needing more.

He slowly pulled out of my ass and replaced his cock with the big black dildo which he had tossed onto the sling beside me. He told me to stand up and turn around. I did so. I looked at him with his sweating body as my own body dripped in its own sweat. He put his hands on my shoulders and pushed me down onto my knees where I looked for the first time today at his beautiful black cock. I could tell it was still semi-hard and covered with fuck juices including a very pinkish froth. He told me to clean him. I did so completely.

When Dad was satisfied, he stepped away and told me to get up. He told me to follow him upstairs. We went upstairs to Plugger’s bed room. Plugger was on his bed waiting. When we entered his bed room, Dad told Plugger to fuck me. Plugger bent me over the edge of the bed, pulled out the dildo and laid it on my back, and rammed his now hard cock into my ass as he had done so many times before. He fucked me with an intended purpose. He was going to load my ass with another of his poz loads of cum to mix in me with his Dad’s. Plugger was hitting my insides hard. It seemed that after last night’s fuckings that Dad and Plugger were now able to drive their cocks further into me than ever before. Maybe it was imagined but I did not remember them hitting that far inside. And, the pain was running through my body—that ecstatic wonderful pain. No ethyl; no meth; just animal lust sustaining me.

Dad began to yell at Plugger urging him on to “fuck this bitch and breed him”. Plugger responded by driving his beautiful black cock harder and deeper into my ass resulting in an explosive howl from him as he rammed his cock so hard in my ass one last time that the bed was scooted a small amount. Plugger held his cock in my ass as he too unleashed his load of poison batter into me. He pulled out of my ass to be replaced by Dad. I thought surely not. Then, remembered, Dad marked his territory and was always last. Dad once again took possession of his property.

END PART 13

PART 14

I stayed bent over the side of the bed as Dad pulled his now flaccid beautiful black cock slowly out of my/his ass. He stepped away patting my cheeks before saying to Plugger as he left the room to have me to bathe thoroughly and to make it a good long soaking. Plugger pulled me up off the bed and led me to the bath room. He looked straight into my face and told me that tonight was important for me. He told me that I had to be super clean inside and out and that I had to be ready and energetic for the whole night. He asked if I thought if I could make it. I took some time to think what had transpired so far and how I had fared. I considered it all and remembered all the wonderful pain and fucking and cum loads. I looked deeply into Plugger’s eyes and told him that with his and his Dad’s leading me I would do whatever they told me.

Plugger looked back at me, smiled a little, and nodded his head. He told me to run a warm bath for myself to keep the water warm and to soak in it for an hour. I was to rest and to make sure that my ass was well rested. He told me he would come back in an hour to let me know when to bathe—for now, just soak and rest. He left me alone.

Plugger returned much later. I had soaked and reveled in the warmth of the water and how it had relaxed me. It had drained away my tiredness and allowed my mind to just wander through nothing disjointed random thoughts coupled with mental flashes of what had taken place the night before and earlier this day. Plugger told me to bathe quickly and to put on my jeans when I was finished and come to the kitchen for a talk. I opened the drain to let the water out of the tub letting it drop to a much lower level before beginning to shower. I dried, dressed as told, and went to the kitchen.

Dad and Plugger were seated at the table. I was told to sit where I had that morning. Dad asked how I felt. (I wondered where Bimini was but said nothing.) I told him a little tired but rested after the good soaking. He asked me if I was prepared to go further tonight. I waited to respond and then told him that I was with him and Plugger leading me. Dad then said that I was to take a nap so that I could be fully alert and ready for the evening. He would send Plugger to wake me when I was needed but first Dad asked if I was hungry. I had not thought of food but realized that I was indeed hungry as I had not eaten in almost 24 hours. Dad said that whatever goes in must come out. So, we needed to be prudent but wise. Plugger went to the refrigerator returning with a can of Ensure setting it in front of me along with a glass. I opened it pouring the contents into the glass and slowly drinking it. Dad asked if I wanted another. I told him that I thought perhaps a glass of water would be better. He told me to get some water and then go get in Plugger’s bed to sleep.

As I once more crawled into Plugger’s bed, I realized that I was really tired and ready to sleep. Once more my eyes closed almost instantly. I slept soundly but was roused in that jerking awake that one does after a hard night of playing. I continued to sleep the sleep of restlessness rest.

I was awakened by Plugger and told to get up. I was groggy and slow in comprehending but obeyed. Plugger steered me to the bath room. He told me it was time to get prepped for tonight. There was a glass of water which I was told to drink. I did. Plugger then told me to use the shower shot thoroughly and to bathe again. I slowly complied. As I was drying, Plugger returned asking if I was prepared inside. I assured him that I had met my specification of six clear loads of water through my system. I realized that my hunger had returned slightly.

Plugger led me back to the bedroom where he told me to put on my chaps, leather strap, jock, and boots. He handed me another glass of water which I downed and began dressing. As I was putting on my last boot, Plugger and Dad entered the room.

Dad told me that tonight was another night to prove that I was a willing participant and worthy of his owning. He inspected me noticing that there remained only small lines marking where the previous flogging had taken place. He had me to bend over and ran two of his dry fingers into my ass. It hurt to say the least. He felt around and twisted his fingers touching and caressing the inside of me. He removed them telling me to go to the bath room to be sure there was no excess water remaining. I obeyed releasing only a small amount.

When I returned to the bedroom, Dad looked at me and told me that I had done well so far. He went on to say that I had been trained well but that I would learn his standard. I consented with a “Yes, Sir.” Dad went on to say that I had earned the right to wear his collar and my chaps, jock, strap, and boots. I was very pleased at my earnings. He said that tonight I was going to receive the same as last night and more. He asked if I was prepared. I told him as I looked deeply into his eyes that where he led me I would follow.

He told me to follow him to the basement. I followed. I glanced around as I went down the steps noting that the sun was setting as little light came in the windows. I continued my journey to the basement behind my Sir followed by his son. Once more in the room, Dad pointed to the sling. I got in and settled myself. Plugger brought over a swab and a point.

Dad stepped to my side and said, “Tonight, you will not be secured when you’re in the sling. Tonight, you will have support for your limbs but you can get up when you need to get some blood back in your limbs. Drink water constantly. You know that. Tonight, you will be in the sling for use as well as on the fuck bench. Tonight, you will be used front and back. You will not refuse any man who wants to fuck you; you will not refuse to suck any man; you will not refuse to eat any man’s ass; in fact, tonight, you will have sex with any man who tells you he wants sex with you . . . whatever it is and submit to your masochistic side when commanded. Every man that is coming tonight knows your limits and what they may not do to you. You will have no need to tell them anything. I have made all conditions clear. You will be watched by Plugger, Bimini, or me at all times. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Sir.”

“I will continue to care for you and to prepare you throughout the night with the supplies. Do you need to know what?” Dad asked.

“No, Sir. You will take care of your property.” I responded.

With that, my arm was wrapped once more with the rubber strip, I pumped my fist, Dad swabbed my arm after a few moments, steadied my arm, took the point and began slowly pushing it slowly into my arm. I watched as the point sank further into my arm stopping finally. Dad pulled back gently on the plunger creating a huge swirling mass of red in the barrel. He then pushed gently forward dispensing the fluid into me making me feel the rush of sensation spread almost instantaneous throughout my body. He pulled back the plunger once more filling the barrel with dark red fluid and dispensed it back into my arm. As I coughed twice, he released the rubber strap, applied a cotton swab at the point’s entry, pulling the point out completely. As he pressed gently on the cotton swab, I raised my arm assuming the duty of holding the swab in place.

Dad patted my chest and moved to my ass with Plugger. They then proceeded to use the speculum on my ass as they had before. This time though it wasn’t as painful but I was sure feeling super horny already. Again, Dad gave me his special booty bump. I was now ready . . . and willing. I was willing even before my points.

With that bump, Dad had brought to the surface again that deep inner hunger to be fucked and fucked hard. My ass was beginning to scream for a cock in it and especially a big black cock. Dad had more to do though to truly get me ready in his eyes for the night at hand. Plugger appeared beside him with a small funnel and long tube attached to it. Dad inserted it into my ass. I could feel the hose slowly inching ever deeper into me until Dad was satisfied. He then held the funnel and hose as Plugger slowly poured the contents of another medicine bottle into the funnel. I saw the liquid leave the bottle and enter the funnel and watched it slowly slide through the clear tubing attached.

When Dad noticed that the liquid had all left the funnel, he lowered the tube keeping the fluid from flowing any further. Plugger then handed Dad some sort of rod which he inserted into the funnel and eventually into the tube. He pushed the contents through the tube and into me. It’s got to be another round of multiple loads of cum. I’ll be disappointed if it isn’t; but, no way would I ask. Once the tube was removed, I got a pat on my ass and a grin from Dad.

END PART 14

• Upvote 4

PART 15

As I lay there in the sling being absorbed by my surroundings and feeling that surge of needing to be fucked as the fluids from the barrel swirled through my veins, I came to realize that I was heavily covered in sweat and that the dose given to me was significantly more than I was used to having. I focused on my stomach and saw flashes of darkness passing over me with the darkness washing away from me as a wave does once it hits a beach. I looked more and more at this dark wave and finally realized that the darkness was bringing life to me. I was being flogged. I followed the darkness retreating and saw that it was being controlled by Him—my Sir; Dad. He was swinging his arm heavily in even controlled strokes that were propelling my body to a heady sensation of pleasure that I’ve known but never to the extent as I was feeling now.

I then realized that my ass had been invaded and that with each stroke from the flogger my ass was being stretched wider and wider. I re-focused on the figure at my feet realizing soon that it was Plugger. He was working my ass widening it with something which I soon realized was a dildo. Plugger continued to insert and twist round and round this dildo pushing it further into my ass with each turn. He was making sure that my hole would be able to accommodate whatever any man wished to do with it. I foggily made a note that I would accept everything in my ass.

Dad stopped his flogging, and Plugger removed the dildo from my ass. They came to stand on either side of me and began applying clips and clamps all over my body. One of them pulled aside my jock exposing my balls and cock and continued to apply clips and clamps all over that part of me as well. As they were attaching the last of the clips and clamps, I felt a presence at my ass hole. I noticed then that my host Bimini was standing there smiling down at me as he slowly stroked his massive black cock. I smiled gently at him as I felt two of his girth rough fingers invade me. I smiled more knowing what was to come.

Bimini prepared me once more for his special breeding. He tore at my insides. I could feel his fingers being forced as far inside me as he could go and then him bending those knuckles so that his nails were pressed against my insides which he scraped pushing hard digging into the soft spongy flesh that I was sure was being torn open. He did this repeatedly until he had affected my ass in all 360 degrees. Bimini then with complete delight for himself shoved his cock full length into my ass grinding it side to side once fully inserted. He began to fuck me with long full strokes for a few minutes before easing his cock out of my ass. I was so empty.

Bimini walked to my head putting the gas mask on my face and moved the can of ethyl from its holder on the wall to laying in the sling beside me. He told me to exhale completely. I did so. He told me to inhale slowly and deeply. As I began, Bimini hit the spray letting the aroma race through the tube into my face mask then into my lungs. I continued to breather deeper and deeper and became less and less conscious as Bimini once more shoved his beautiful black cock into my ass and began to fuck me once more.

I awoke feeling the sling being violently shaken as Bimini was in the last stages of fucking my ass. He lunged forward into my ass as deeply as possible and unleashed one of his wonderful poisonous loads of cum into my ass. I had no idea how long I had been out; I missed out on the fuck but was at least aware of the flow of one more load of HIV cum being splattered on the inside of me.

Bimini pulled his semi-hard cock from my ass and stepped away. A man walked up to where Bimini had been standing. I did not recognize him. He looked at me for awhile as he slowly stroked his cock.

“So, you’re the fucking white bitch kunt we get to use tonight.” he said.

I nodded in assent.

“Since Bimini just fucked you, I know what that means. You like black cock in your ass and you like being bred. From what else I know, you’re a fucking pig for leather play, too.”

I again nodded in assent.

“I’m the most toxic you’ll ever get and whatever I’ve got you’re going to get a lot of it tonight.”

I spoke through my gas mask and said, “Thank you, Sir. I will take everything you give me without fail or question.”

“You bet your ass you will.” And, with that, he stepped closer putting the head of his now hard cock at my hole and pushed slowly into me. Since Plugger had done some stretching of my ass not long ago, I couldn’t get a real feel for how big a cock this man had but I really didn’t care. The fact that he had just put his cock all the way in my ass made it feel full once more and ready to be fucked again. This man was a bit smaller than Plugger by a couple of inches and was a bit stockier build. He had a dour look about him. He was clean shaven with short hair on his head. He was strong I could tell my how he gripped my legs as he held them to fuck me.

I continued to look at him hoping that my facial expression and eyes told him how much I was in lust with his cock in my ass. He was there to fuck and did so until after several minutes his tempo began to increase. There was that telltale sign of what was to be. He continued to increase his tempo until he began spitting on me hitting my chest and face. He began vocalizing how potent he was and how toxic his load was. He continued this taunting increasing the crudity as he increased the tempo of his fucking. I began pushing back on the chains where my hands were in hopes of making me a better target for him to hit with his spit and for his cock to drive further into.

In a final act of aggression and humiliation for him directed at me, he reached up and slammed his hands down on my nipples causing most of the clamps and clips which I had forgotten about to slip off causing a huge sensation of pain. He began pulling off all the clips and clamps that were located all over my body. I was in great disarray mentally fighting to focus on him and his cock. When he had dislodged the vast majority of the clips, he reached full length of me grabbing my shoulders pulling me toward him as his now steel hard cock drove to its furthest depth in me as the first of multiple shots of his self-proclaimed toxic load of HIV positive cum hit my insides. Each time that he unleashed another load of his tainted DNA into my ass he spit fully on my face driving me into a frenzy of lust for him. The sweat poured off his body and rained down onto me just as his dirty load of cum continued to pour into my body.

He slowly laid down on top of me to rest. I disentangled my arms wrapping them around him holding him close. We both heaved with gasps of air needing to fill our lungs until we finally were able to regain ourselves. He raised up from me as his cock slowly slipped out of my ass. I spoke through my mask and thanked him. He patted my inner thigh and told me he would be back and I would get more.

END PART 15

PART 16

With my eyes, I followed him out of the room but returned to focus on a movement at my ass. Sir was just setting down on a stool. He looked at me but said nothing. He was lubing his hands. I felt his fingers at my hole. “Gently push out,” he said. I obeyed. He began to push his fingers inward slowly rotating them. I pushed gently as he continued with his pressure of inward advancement. His hand began to move further and further inside me. I was beginning to feel the pain of being so stretched. I knew I could do this as Dad had fisted me before. I focused on pushing as he continued his journey.

I heard the hissing sound of the ethyl spray and inhaled deeply several times relaxing me more and more with each breath. Then, there was no sound of the spray nor was there the feeling of pain. I was floating off and continued to breathe easier as I felt the sensation of Dad’s hand moving further inside me until there was no more pressure of his pushing. I shook my head. I knew from the feeling that Dad’s hand was now wrist deep in my ass.

“I’m going to push this highest toxic load as far inside you as I can get it. It’s where it belongs and where I want it.”

I looked down at Dad, shook my head in assent and said, “Whatever you want, Sir.”

With that response, dad began pushing further into my ass. His hand guided by the pointed fixture of his fingers outstretched. He moved further and further inside me as I felt more and more pressure. I heard the ethyl spray again and breathed deeply. Dad continued his quest until he reached where he wanted to be. I felt his hand opening and spreading out separating his fingers from the bunched collection that he had used to invade me. He began to turn his wrist left and then right. I felt his nails slicing into my insides. He began withdrawing his hand scraping the walls only to return to the depth where he had begun. He turned his hand about 90 degrees and continued to scrape the walls as he withdrew his hand. He continued this several times. Dad was determined that I was going to be bred and he was not leaving anything to chance.

Supplemented by more ethyl, I accepted willingly all that Dad was doing to me. I belonged to him. It was right. It was meant to be. I relished and savored every scraping nail that prepared me for the best breeding that I had ever experienced.

As Dad reached the end of my insides, he told me to push his hand out. I took a deep breath and bore down hard with my ass muscles feeling his now fist in my ass. It was not easy. I continued to strain and once when I thought that I was not going to be able to continue Dad’s hand popped out of my ass and my sphincter slammed shut . . . as best it could under the circumstances. I breathed deeply. As I began to return to normal breathing, Dad slowly reinserted his fist pushing slowly but firmly. He did tip his hand forming it in a fist but with a leading index finger finally making its way inside followed by the rest of his fist. He had me to push his fist out again which I did with only moderate effort this time. Dad was satisfied.

He stood up and walked away. I followed the sight of him lusting after this black man. I silently begged him to beat me and to fuck me but kept my mouth closed to such. It was about what he wanted not what I wanted. I was merely the means for him to enjoy himself. I reveled in the thought of having that opportunity.

My head was yanked back to the sight at the foot of the sling when I felt my ass being stretched wide. The pain was unbelievable. I focused on my new fucker who was tall—very tall and very husky. He was bearded with a full head of hair and a chest moderately covered by that kinky black hair that I love to lick and suckle. He had massive biceps. This black man had hands on him that looked as if they could fit totally around my head with no effort. What effort I needed was my ass being able to take his massively thick cock. His cock was thicker than Dad’s hand. It had to be because of the pain I felt.

He slowly entered my ass stretching it wide. At some point, he hit the ethyl so that I could breathe in that helpful spray. I heaved in the ethyl in copious amounts so that I might catch up to where this black man was. He released the ethyl spray and grasped my thighs pulling me onto his cock taking the last couple of inches by bouncing the sling so that I bounced down the last bit of his cock impaling me firmly. He was pleased with himself as he grinned broadly. What a smile. What an evil wicked smile he had.

He told me that when he got his cock fully in my ass I was to begin pushing it back out every time. I shook my head in assent and began pushing. His cock began its backwards journey until I could tell it was reaching the point where only the cockhead was still in my ass. He slowly began to push his cock back in my ass and I stopped pushing it out. This we continued to do for many, many minutes. I continued to look at him wondering how his nipples would taste, what his cock looked like, did he like being sucked, did he like having his ass rimmed but ever mindful of remaining dutifully silent.

He reached forward to my nipples and began to twist, squeeze, and pull them. I was feeling super horny and needed this. He picked up the pressure and intensity of working my nipples as we continued to fuck: Him pushing his cock into me and me pushing his cock out of me once fully impaled.

This fat cocked man was enjoying himself. He was taking his time but incrementally increasing his work on my nipples which I now was finding that they were indeed very sensitive because of his work. This was a nipple torturing expert. He was abrading each of them making them sensitive to the slightest of touch. I kept my mind flashing back to their being used and sensitized and the full rounded feeling that his thick black cock was giving my ass as we pistoned his cock in and out.

Suddenly and without warning, he did an almost inaudible growl grabbing my nipples and clamping down on them as hard as possible squeezing them completely flat. At the same time his cock reached its full length inside my ass where I began my push outwards. He growled loudly now shaking his head and yelling “NO” so that I stopped my pushing. I felt his cock throbbing and swelling and spitting his cum load in my ass. This was such a unique man and such a unique fuck. He continued to flatten my nipples with his squeezing as his cock discharged all the contents of his balls. Once his discharge was complete, he stood there slowly releasing his grip on my nipples allowing the blood to rush back into them giving me a tearing sensation. It was a phenomenal sensation.

He slowly withdrew his spent cock from my ass leaving me feeling as if I had a gaping hole where my ass had once been. I again felt totally empty and as if I had just had a part of me surgically removed.

END PART 16

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

PART 17

Once more Dad was almost immediately sitting on a stool at my ass. He placed his fist at my opening and pushed gently slipping inside easily. He looked up and I thought I detected a slight smile. He pushed deep into me with his fist. As he did so, the load of cum was pushed deeper in me or pushed to the walls of my intestine pinned there by his arm that pushed those swimmers further along my wall. Dad made a couple of complete thrusts into my ass with his fist before withdrawing it again. He patted my thigh, stood up, and reached out to me. I released my wrists from their loops as well as my boots from their loops. I leaned forward coming to rest on the floor holding on to the chains of the sling to steady myself. I quickly regained my balance and looked at Dad who put his hand on my shoulder and guided me away from the sling removing my mask and tossed it into the sling.

He walked me over to a fuck bench. It was a nice one. Black leather covered it; deeply padded; thick legs for sturdiness; bolts for connections between wood pieces. And, it was adjustable. When we stopped, I looked at Dad who looked at the fuck bench. I immediately positioned myself on it resting my torso on the deeply padded uppermost part as my knees and shins settled onto a cushioned leg rest. Dad adjusted me so that my ass was positioned where it would be available and open. He took my hand and put it on a metal pipe which had been angled for perfection so that I could easily enough have stability in holding on.

Dad stepped away but returned showing me a big black dildo. He let me view it several seconds, then, turned away and walked behind me. I felt that dildo being pushed into my ass. Dad gently twisted it and turned it as he pushed it forward further and further. I was being filled once more. It was a full feeling but not a real one since I knew it was only a dildo and not a big black cock. Fully inserted now, Dad stepped to face my hip.

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! With each blow, Dad had hit the end of the dildo with his paddle forcing it to violently invade my ass stretching the innermost part of me. I was stunned but said nothing. It was my lustful duty to comply. This man was a God to me. He rubbed my ass feeling the heat which he had generated. He came to my ear and said, “You made me do this because you got yourself fucked at Man’s Country without my permission. You will not do that again unless I tell you to do so if I should choose to play with you again. Do you understand?” “Yes, Sir; I understand and apologize again for my error.” Dad walked away and I was left alone in the room.

Some time passed before I heard footsteps again. I felt a presence of several but was faced away from the doorway to the room. WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! It was Dad. He again reminded me of my error. He removed the dildo and I heard him walk away.

I felt a presence at my ass and soon enough a cock began entering my ass. My cheeks were still stinging from Dad’s paddle and my inside was feeling very punched by the dildo. But, this was a cock entering me. I was going to be fucked again. This was a new cock or it was a cock that was unrecognized because of all that had happened to and in my ass. It was a nice size but I couldn’t guess how big it was. I just knew it was going to fuck me and with luck receive a hefty dose of the man’s cum.

My new fucker was there to fuck. That was what he enjoyed I found out. But, someone else had other ideas and desires. I soon felt on my back a flogger working its magic. My nerve endings began tingling at the sensation of each stroke as the straps landed on my back creating that wild pattern of red. As each stroke of the flogger hit my back, my ass flinched grasping the cock that was in me and squeezing it momentarily stimulating it. It was a good rhythm that was meted out by my flogger and fucker. They seemed to be in sync with the other knowing what each needed.

There were moments of pause and my fucker would twist his cock around and around inside me as my flogger desisted from striking my back. All too soon, though, they returned to their synchronized dance of Sadism and fucking. I began to enjoy the beat that they had developed and felt the crescendo to increase for both flogger and fucker. Faster and faster they beat out their song of lust. With a final wild blow from the hand of the flogger, the man whose cock was inserted into my ass slammed forward at the precise moment of the last flogging blow and began unleashing his cum load into my ass. I was taking possession of another man’s ball juices. I relished in the heat.

I felt the flogger being placed on my back as my flogging man evidently pushed my fucker out of the way. His cock popped out of my hole with the loss of what felt like a large amount of fluid. Damn! I had been caught off guard.

Immediately, I was rammed fully into by my flogger who grabbed my hips and began pounding my ass the full length of his cock. He had a nice cock from what I could feel. It didn’t matter though. I was being fucked. I was being used for a purpose and for what I had been created. I was being fucked and was going to receive another load of cum in my ass. Yes, very soon this man began slapping my ass cheeks finally grabbing me at my hips and pounding hard and deep as he let out an deep guttural animalistic growl unleashing his DNA into my ass mixing with the freshly deposited load from the previous man. This flogger now fucker twitched and jerked as his load of cum infiltrated my gut. Once finished, he pulled slowly out of my ass. I felt no loss of cum this time.

As I began to come down from the fucking high, someone began slowly shoving a dildo in my ass until it was fully inserted. Once fully installed, it was turned and rotated as if it were an axle on a car. First, it was spun one way and then the other several times until it was removed.

END PART 17

PART 18

Someone in chaps stepped to the side of my head. He lifted my head turning it toward him. It was Dad. He asked if I was okay. I told him that I was. He told me to raise up but to remain kneeling on the fuck bench. I did so. Dad snapped the rubber strap around my arm, and I immediately began pumping my fist. Someone noted that I was losing cum from my ass. In a short while, I felt a dildo begin to force its way through my cheeks; I bent over resting my hands on the fuck bench allowing easy entry for the dildo. I then stood up again resuming my fist pumping. Dad swabbed my arm as I stopped. He steadied my arm and inserted a point fully into me, pulling back on the plunger. I saw that swirling rush of red mixing with the clear liquid. I got excited as I always do. Dad plunged the contents into me repeating his action again filling the barrel with dark red fluid and then injecting it into me. That super surge hit me again and I coughed with acceptance.

I resumed my position on the fuck bench. Dad left my side. I felt the dildo being taken out of me followed by the sensation of something small being inserted. It took me a little while to realize since I was in my haze of happiness that Dad evidently was inserting a tube. Again, it took some thinking to realize that this was the tube attached to the funnel. Sure as I had made the connection on what Dad was doing I felt a warmth inside me. A flow of warmth spread out at the end of the tube. The tube was withdrawn once more. I had received another deposit from a bottle: contents unknown.

From here on, I was on the fuck bench for the remainder of the night. Bimini fucked me three more times during the night. I know it was Bimini though no words were spoken. His procedure for breeding was always the same when it came to a white man’s ass. I was so glad. I hoped that I had pleased him. I didn’t want to disappoint Dad.

The last two men who had fucked me as they built up their flogging and fucking in tandem fucked me twice each more. My back was pretty sore after the third flog fucking. I might have been able to have taken one more but it was their choice to stop. I just know that the symphony that they had developed was a rousing success as far as I was concerned. I was introduced to them as Ben and Harry. Ben loved watching his partner flog a man and Harry loved watching Ben fuck a man. It dawned on them at some point in their relationship that they should mix the two resulting in a truly wonderful experience.

The tall black man who had fucked me tagged me once more. I wasn’t sure if I had been a disappointment to him but would never ask. That would be rude and disrespectful. Still, he was black and fucked beautifully. Abel was his name. He was able and capable.

The first unknown man who had fucked me was named Ars. Ars was a surprise. Ars was a nickname. It was short for Arsenic. It took me a bit to realize the connection. And, when it dawned on me why the name, of course, it fit. Why shouldn’t a man who has by his own admission been the most toxic of all who had fucked me this night have a name of Arsenic or Ars? Nothing like poison in my ass. True to my word, I took all the poison from Ars that he had. This man was not only lethally potent but was a volume producer. He deposited a total of five of his lethal doses in me.

Once all of these five men had enjoyed themselves in my ass, Plugger and then Dad once again—and in that order—fucked me in their own fashion. They had held off so that they did not impede any fucking that would load my ass with previously unknown cum loads from men. Dad told me that the two of them already owned me and could fuck me any time. Dad was allowing his friends to enjoy themselves. Dad never mentioned my needs or desires. He knows so much and does understand. I do not matter. I am only a means for others to use to bring them enjoyment and satisfaction.

As I was eventually helped up off the fuck bench at the end of the night or rather morning, I stood but again began leaking. Once more the black dildo was inserted in my ass. I felt filled again. This was when all the introductions were made. I got hugged by each man in turn and a hard slap on my butt cheeks. We went upstairs. The four men left leaving Dad, Plugger, Bimini, and me to shuffle into the kitchen. As the three of them sat on chairs, Dad pointed to the floor beside him. I sat feeling the pressure of the black dildo going further into me stimulating me. They talked. I said nothing.

Eventually, Dad yawned and stretched followed by Bimini and then Plugger in turn. Bimini stood and said he was going to bed that it was after three. I was stunned. Bimini came over to me and bent down patting my head. “Nice breeding you, kunt.” He left and went upstairs.

Dad and Plugger stood up and hugged. Plugger looked at me, gave me a thumbs up, and left. Dad turned to me wiggling his index finger to get up. I stood. He told me to back to the basement and remove the dildo putting it in the sling. Then, I was to meet him at the steps to upstairs. I did as I was told. Dad turned and went up the steps with me following. We went into his bedroom. He told me to strip and to pile my things neatly beside the door. I did as I was told.

By the time I had finished, Dad had turned down the bed and was himself naked. He pointed to the bed and told me to get in. When I had, Dad climbed in with me, moved between my legs spreading them as he raised them to his shoulders. His beautiful black curved cock was at the ready once more. He slowly began forcing it into my ass as I began wiggling beneath him anxiously to accept more of his cock. Once fully inserted, Dad began a gentle loving rhythm of fucking my ass which was intensely sore by now. With each insertion and withdrawal, I could feel just how raw from fucking my ass had become. Dad continued his leisurely gentle motion of fucking as he gazed intently at me.

I looked deeply into his eyes looking for any signal of his approval. He had said nothing about how I had done. He had not said anything about whether or not I had fully satisfied his friends or if I had embarrassed him with a poor performance. I saw nothing. Dad hid all information from me. He was a God.

Dad fucked me in this position and fashion for a very long time. Just as he gave no hint of emotion neither did I yet I knew that between us there was something there. I just did not know what. Dad would tell me when he was ready. What I realized was that I had to focus on making Dad feel good now at this very moment. When that thought hit my brain, I flooded myself with intent to satisfy him. Dad responded in a short time beginning to pick up his pace of fucking. He was fucking me harder and harder stimulating me. My ass was on fire to take his beautiful black curved cock in my ass and to make him so very satisfied. I began working harder at stimulating Dad. It was him who mattered and Dad sensed it more and more grinding his cock harder and deeper into me. With no sound or outward sign, Dad finally gasped aloud and I felt his cock spasming in my ass where I urged his cock on to fully unload his ball juices into me once more. Dad finally stopped moving and allowed his cock to rest.

Dad didn’t have to tell me anything. I finally knew. He had just made love to me. We had not had sex; Dad had made love to me in as gentle a manner as possible under the circumstances. He had told me everything that I needed to know. I had succeeded that weekend with Dad and Plugger’s help. I was in Dad’s bed. His was the last load of cum in me. In fact, the last two loads of cum. I was being allowed to sleep with him.

Dad slowly pulled his cock from my ass and lay down beside me. He pulled the covers over us. He told me to lie on my stomach. I obeyed. He told me that he wanted no leakage in his bed. He had arranged for me to be bred by some close friends to find out what I was capable of and willing to do. This was what he wanted me for. Dad told me that he wanted a white pig slut bitch kunt just like me so that he could offer me up to other black men and sometimes to other men. But, that he was always first and Plugger was always second in obedience. He told me to think on that and that we would talk more.

After sleeping fitfully again, late Sunday afternoon, Dad woke me and told me to get dressed. My clothes were on the bed and all that I had brought was packed. I dressed and the three of us left saying good-bye to Bimini and thanking him for his hospitality and breedings.

We three returned to their apartment. Dad asked if I had had enough time to think about what he had told me when we were in bed. I looked him in the eyes and told him that as long as he wanted me and could use me I was willing to belong to him. I owed him primary obedience and Plugger secondary obedience. We talked at length about many things. Dad said that we would talk more and we did. Eventually, we came to an agreement and in time drew up a contract outlining my servitude to the two of them. That contract lasted for over five years until Dad died and Plugger decided to move away. They took me in and trained me to Dad’s specifications just as he said he would train me.

END PART 18

FINI

• Upvote 3
  • Piggy 1

• 6 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...