Bred a guy and treated him like fuck meat

verslut

One evening I was browsing bbrt after drinking a few beers and found a guy hosting at his hotel. He said he wanted to be bred and would let me take pics. I'm not into photographing my sexual acts, but I was down to seed him. I arrived at his hotel and we immediately started making out and undressing each other. Eventually he got on his knees and I started immediately facefucking him hard. I stopped for a second and asked if he was cool with that. He said he was. I told him to let me know if he wanted me to stop doing anything. But I had a feeling he wasn't going to refuse very much. Good thing. I was a little drunk and wanted some uninhibited sex.

He took my dick in his mouth like a pro. I was enjoying forcing his head on my cock. Now matter how hard I tried he didn't gag at all. But I wasn't there just to be serviced. I got him onto his stomach and started rimming and fingering him. He was opening up pretty easy. Now that I was very aroused I lubed up and stuck my dick in. He was a little tight, but easy entry. That's how I like my bottoms. I quickly revved up and started treating him like the fuck toy he was. I slapped his bubble butt raw while reminding him what a useless slut he was. He loved every second of it.

But the real fun began when I flipped him over. While jackhammering him I spit in his face, slapped his face, and made sure he knew that I didn't view him as a person, just a piece of ass. It's been so long since I took my frustration out on a human sex toy. As I came deep in his ass I let out loud moans of satisfaction and fell into his arms. We made out passionately as I filled his hole to the brim with jizz. I pulled out and took pride as I watched my hot semen leaking out of his asshole. Then I noticed some semen leaking out of his dick. I must have wrecked his prostate.

After that I had no use for him anymore and left.

• Upvote 9