Daddy / Son

ashattacks

So, what age do you think is te minimum to qualify as a dad? Im turning 40 this year and would love a young son to pla with. Biologically, I could easily have an adult son by now. :)

I don't think age really matters, one of my exes used to call me daddy , and were role play all the time, and he was 7 years older than me, if you can both assume the role you want then go with it.

True. It's an attitude thing. I don't really care if a guy calls me daddy or whatever (I don't mind either). It the attitude that I'm after, the sort of playful submissiveness to an older more dominant partner. I like the feeling of the other guy looking at me for guidance. If you want to call that dad/son then that's what it is. :)

Love Daddy/Son role play; Since I look like a Dadday now, I would love to have a hung Top Son that wants to fuck his Daddy and deposit his loads deep in Daddy's ass. As an aside, I have taken my real dad's cock down my throat and in my ass (we were both legal age, walked in on my Dad blowing my partner), would do it again anytime.

I never had the kind of relationship with my dad, or stepdad wher I think that would have worked. Now there was a an older cousin that as a kid I would have been whatever he wanted. By older, I mean his kids were my age. He always went hunting with my grandfather, I'm not a hunter, but would go frog gigging, and fishing with them. He used to be a pro football player, and I idolized him. I actually used to sneak trying on his clothes, but never thought about it sexually. I think if it had happened I skuld have been fine with it.

Guest jaydedday

I'm a 25 year old pup. I also had a distant relationship with my father. No sexual attraction with him but now I find that its the main quality I look for in a guy. I hope to one day find a daddy who will own his son and breed him whenever daddy wishes. Until then its just a fantasy.

• 1 month later...

I got introduced to fisting through an older Dad guy years ago. He had a big dick which was a +. He was patient and took his time training my hole for months until I finally took his fist. Fucking amazing!

My 2nd regular FF buddy was also older and was really into Dad/son role play. It was through him that I developed my taste for older, masculine Daddys. He would get into the "Dad" character for hours while playing with my hole. We created scenarios where he would walk in on his Boy who would be playing with his hole. Dad would then take over and make love to his Boy's hungry hole, talking dirty the whole time, telling his Boy that my hole was better than a real cunt. He was very creative in his role play that I would be so turned on, my hole opening wider and wider to take his big hands. I lost touch with this guy but fortunately we videotaped most of our play sessions. Just hearing him in his Dad character on the videos is such a fucking turn on. I miss this Dad.

• Upvote 1