Daddy / Son

ashattacks

Getting into it now I had a few sessions with a young guy fucking me. I used to go for my own age only, but rimming a young firm bubble butt and afterwards getting fucked by a young hard-as-a-rock young multiple cummer cock changed my mind ;-)

I picked this guy up on craigslist while I was in LA. He was 24 and had a girl friend. All he kept saying was how was his boy dick and how he liked my daddy ass. While he did fuck me to be honest the boy/day thing got to be a little too much.

he was good fuck though

Such a hot topic. I often think about finding a daddy to let me worship his cock and ride him. Also have thoughts of adopting a son and when he is old enough (legal) hoping that he will fuck his daddy. Any daddy's want to chat?

Being a good son to my daddy, living together for 4 years. Learning to be a kinky, nasty boy being taught well by daddy. From CBT, TT, Piss play, and to appreciate sleazy, sweaty, sex.

My daddy loves sharing my tight, hairless butt, to his black, hung bar buddies hungry for asian boipussy. He loves to watch me to get filled with piss and cum on both ends, and he would suck it from my hole, and we would kiss and pass around from kiss to kiss.

I love having someone to share, explore, and to experience with. Everyone needs a daddy. I am such a lucky boy.

post-24321-140864353149_thumb.jpg

post-24321-140864353151_thumb.jpg

post-24321-140864353152_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

I got a reminder of what a daddy/boy dynamic can be like this weekend.

I missed it a lot actually. Looking at former daddy and his strong posture and appearance. A bit of hair on the belly, legs, and ass. Proud hard curved cock with PA and his sexy face and goattee with his shaved head. We had fun. Making out, rolling around in bed, power play, and servicing him and taking his load. Although I'd had experience with Sirs and I love Sirs and serving them. There's something special, tender, and a bond with a daddy. Especially a perverted pig daddy. And yeah, fucking a dad can be hot too. I've had the experience in the past of having a dad tell me to fuck and breed him. Fuck, I'd love to do that again soon.

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Let's try here again!

I love daddy/son!

One of my first gay encounters was when I was 17 and went to Copenhagen with a friend. I had chatted with a man about meeting and one night I left my friend at a bar and went to meet the man. He said we should go to his place and so we did. Outside his flat he said he had some friends at home and we should just spend some time with them and then fuck.

I got in and there were seven 50+ men inside and I spent some time with them. After an hour or so the flat owner came and said that if I wanted to he could ask if any other would like to join. I said that of course he could se if someone wanted a threesome. And he asked and of course all would join. I was a bit scared and he finally asked me if I was ready? I said yes and he took me to his bed and started alone.

The rest came after a while and when standing on my knees in bed sucking daddy number one I felt a cock in my ass pounding away. The ass dad came and when he pulled out and took his cock to my mouth I noticed he was bare. I protested and said to daddy nb1 that we agreed on condoms. He said yes but then you agreed to being my son and that meant I could make my rule for you, right? And my rule is that you are a bare boy now so clean him!

And I did and fuck I loved being that owned son!

And I want to be it again, even willing to leave my life, job anything and relocate for a good daddy/son!

• Upvote 1

Guest 24collegekid420

I had a father/son/uncle relationship with my dad and uncle growing up. I was 10 when my uncle first fucked me.