Daddy / Son

ashattacks

• 2 weeks later...
This is a hot fantasy but I'm too hairy to be a "son", and really don't want to have to wax my entire lower body lol

there is nothing wrong with a hairy son, my stepson is 21 and has an amazing golden pelt across his chest and I so would :-) I must write up the dream I have been having about him and post it here for you all to read. The first wet dream I have had in years. I promise to do it soon.

• 3 weeks later...

I was messing about in the pool with my stepdad - splashing each other, trying to pull each other's feet out from under, all that sorta stuf, when he gave me a wedgie, so i retaliated and pulled his Speedoes down...he got hard instantly. He got all pissed off and said that wasn't appropriate for me to have done etc - I was trying really hard not to just stare at his cock. Anyway he sent me to my room, and after about an hour came in to see me, started talking again about why it wasn't ok for me to have yanked his swimmers down, and then he apologised for the erection, said sometimes guys just get them for no reason. I was so scared but I said "That's a shame". He didn't know what to say to it but i could see him getting hard again, so reached out and touched it...he said stop but didn't move away - he reached out a bit like he was going to touch me but said "I can't". I dropped my shorts and laid face down on my bed and he walked out. I was fucking pannicking now that he'd tell Mum, was about to get up when I felt him push me down hard, spread my legs wide and spat on my hole, he pushed in hard and fast, I almost passed out because I'd never been fucked before, he pumped twice and unloaded. A few hours later he came in again to apologise and say it couldn't happen ever again - he bred me for the next 9 years and got my brother to join him in fucking me. I still get fucked by my big brother every now and then

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

Uncut, your age doesn't necessarily come into the equation. A few of my buddies like to think of me as Dad, have me call them 'son', etc. The youngest of these is in his early 30s, the eldest late 40s. I have a few buddies who are under 25, but if any of them is keying in on the age difference, the Dad/son dynamic, they aren't talking about it with me. At 23/24, you are well in the age bracket that you could actually be my kid had I been breeding women back in my late 20s - early 30s. There are sites that could well help you find the right Dad if that's what you feel you need, or want to explore. You will never be too old to be a Dad's boy.

• Upvote 1

Dad/Son play is absolutely hot. I love the idea of having a hot young top pushing his bare cock deep inside me, making me his and sharing his DNA with me. After he is done flooding me with all that seed, I could and would do the same for him if he wanted it, otherwise, he could just fall asleep buried deep inside me and use my hole for his pleasure whenever he wanted.

The sad fact is that most young guys want to play with other young guys and that's fully understandable.