Bred by the cable TV weather guy!

This happened several years ago. I found myself in Florida on business a day or so after a hurricane had passed through. Timing, right? Anyway, I get to my hotel and there are several satellite vans in the parking lot. It seems several of the major cable news outlets had been holed up there during the storm. Whatever.  So I'm checking in and get cruised BIG TIME by a well known cable TV weather reporter. I cruise back and soon enough we are in the same elevator and he follows me to my room. We waste no time. I strip, hit my knees and suck his uncut, veiny cock. I suck cock for one purpose: To get it hard enough to fuck me. Once it get that first taste of precum, I know he's ready. I drop my pants, turn around, bend over the desk, and offer up my fuckhole. Without skipping a beat, the fucker spits in my hole and rams into me Iike he owns it. EXACTLY the way I need it. Total spit 'n shove, pump 'n dump scene. He was merciless and singular minded. This was about him getting his nut - the fuckhole be damned. And get his nut, he did. The slightest growl passing his lips as I felt his cock contracting over and over deep in my guts. And then, without warning, he ripped his cock out of me, pulled his pants up and was out the door without a word spoken the whole time; leaving me with a fuckhole full of spunk. The next morning, all the cable trucks were gone, not to be seen again for the rest of my stay. Over the years, I've seen this guy on TV off and on...gives me a chub every time.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 6