My last load...

Breedthisslut

My last was 2 days ago at his place after finding him on a4a. I am a mid 50's white guy cocksucking cumswallowing bottom with a love of black cocks. I will suck and swallow any cock and any cum, but like many of here, the bigger they are and the darker they are, the happier sucker I am.

I found this 40 yo black guy that called himself the last real top and he had a titty and nipple fetish. Like many guys my age, I have a few extra pounds and a bit of it has given me a pair of tits that I am almost proud of. He wanted tit pics so took a shot of each one and sent it to him. He proclaimed that he wanted to fuck me and fuck me long and hard and bare. 

Since I haven't had a good fuck in very long time, my horniness won over and I found myself at his place. Once inside and I immediately stripped down without being asked. He grabbed my tits and went to town on them. I pulled his shorts down and found a beautiful thick black cock about 9" long. I went to town with my mouth and of course tried to deep that beautiful piece of flesh. Due to it being thicker around than my throat was, that was not to be but my top was enjoying my eager cock and ball sucking technique. In the short time I was licking on his hard flesh, I was already tasting his precum.

We went into his bedroom and I was immediately told to lay face down as he lubed and prepared my ass pussy. I do not get fucked much nor do I usually go bare, but my horniness led me this direction. I have taken cocks his size before, but initial entry is always uncumfortable for me but he took his time. To my relief, he pushed inside after a couple of minutes and I felt the joy of being fucked by the beautiful black cock. I was really getting into the in and out and he was telling me how great my pussy was feeling. He told me he wanted my pussy for himself and that he wanted to fuck me day and night. He wanted me to be his girl and fuck my pussy.

He warned me from the beginning that it takes him a long time to cum and he was not exaggerating. He fucked my pussy as I was face down(loved the feel of his body on top of me). He fucked my pussy while I was face up and squeezing my titties and telling me that I am his girl and he was going to nut in my pussy and make me pregnant. Of course I urged him on to knock me up. He fucked my pussy as I was standing and bent over. He fucked my pussy while I was on my side. He fucked my pussy as I begged him to fuck me and promised to be his girl and begged him over and over to nut in my pussy and make me pregnant.

My pussy being fucked went on for over an hour. There were ocassional   moments of discumfort but for the most part, I was really enjoying the pounding I was getting. I was running out of time and he told me he could go on for a couple more hours. He wanted to nut and I wanted his nut so he worked his cock over as he told me how he wanted my pussy and he wanted me to be his girl..his wife and he was going to fill my pussy with his cum all the time and make me pregnant. Of course, I was  egging him on. Somewhere in the back n forth, I started playing with my clit and I shot the largest load I had in a long time. While my cum was all over me, he kept working on his cock and when he was about to cum, he lifted my pussy(I was on my back) and shoved his cock into me shot his cum into my pussy. 

Now I normally swallow every drop out of a cock,  but for some reason on this day I felt proud to have his cock fill my pussy with his baby making cum. Now don't get me wrong, I love being a guy, but at times I feel that I should have been born a girl so I could enjoy my pussy being fucked and stretched and filled.

Now, if I can get him to find a friend that could fuck and nut in my mouth as he fucks and nuts in my pussy, then I would be a step closer to being the bitch I so dream about being.