Cheating

slutboy30

Any of you ever get some action on the side?

I'm dating this guy. We've been together for like two years. I fucked other guys on a pretty regular basis though. Slutty cheating sex is the best sex I think. It's so fun!

Anyone else into it?

• Upvote 1

Personally,I'm not keen on' cheating'-but that's me. I believe that if you're in a committed monogamous relationship,then cheating is wrong. However,I also believe that its unrealistic to expect men to be monogamous(sexually). Therefore,if my partner and I felt we needed sex on the side,it would be an agreed term between us. We know this as an "open relationship". Works for some,not others I suppose. Slutboy,not sure exactly where your 'relationship' falls into.

Edited by all4cum

i'm definitely turned on by the idea of cheating. both cheating on a boyfriend and being cheated on if i had a boyfriend. i've always hoped that guys i dated were messing around behind my back. but maybe i just wished they were sluts ;)

• Upvote 1

Yeah, there's a real thrill having illicit sex of pretty much any kind, whether it's anonymous, in a public place, cheating, whatever. Hell, just being gay used to give me a bit of a thrill simply because so many people disapproved. Seeing some fundie get all tweaked over two guys in a relationship still makes me wanna go fuck in his church's sanctuary....

Just remember that slutty, cheating sex can lead to bad consequences.

My suggestion: I think it's a LOT more fun if your partner is as much of a pig as you are (especially if your tastes in other guys is similar). Lots more opportunities for really fun parties and sex.

Personally, if I were looking for a new relationship right now, I would make it absolutely clear right from the beginning that I expect it to be totally open and that I want him taking advantage of that at least as much as me.

But then, I really get off on the thought of my bf having sex with other guys.

My Top and I have been together for about six years now. We are celebrating later this month. Cheating in fantacy is fine(what my mind can conjure up) but not in reality for us anyho. Can't speak for Top but believe he feels the same. I agree would be nice if both have same "kinks" but that is not the case for us.

• 3 months later...

When I fall in love and a relationship is starting to be negotiated I make it plain I want 100% monogomy and if my partner wont agree then thats a total deal breaker.

If I found out further down the track that my partner was cheating I would end it there and then. Once a cheater always a cheater.

I dissagree strongly with you "all4cum", trust me man there are pleanty of good men straight, bi, and gay who do believe in total monogamy. And more importantly who are prepared to work on it and actualy put in the "commitment and effort" to make it work. It's men like these who are "selfless" not "selfish".

I was very blessed to have spent the most wonderful 13years with my partner till he died. During that time we were monogomous and I know we had a spiritual conection. We did every thing together, we liked the same things and I would describe him not only as my loving partner, but more importantly as being my closest friend. Yeh we had our up and downs but throught it all we both worked and put in the effort and commitment to make each other very happy.

Men who lie and cheat and accept foolishly cheating to be the norm, have been hurt and are perhaps afraid of being hurt yet again ( yeh thats right scared little boy's at heart ), or as I firmly believe are just not willing to make any SACRIFICE or put in the EFFORT, COMMITMENT, and at the end of the day are just very LAZY SELFISH men. Trust me there are pleanty of these cum bums around. Thats all their good for an annon fuck. See they actualy do serve a purpose, fuck and dump.

Now that I'm single the questions are quite different. I am quite happy to fuck and use then toss aside like sweaty socks these men, as they have accepted this as their purpose in life. I will in the meantime keep an eye out for that one special man who will win my heart.

I think it is unreasonable to expect some guys to be monogamous. Maybe some can do it, but others cannot. I was monogamous before I realized that I was a true sub cum slut. Now that I know what I am, I cannot be satisfied with just one man's sperm.

Plus cheating is just fun. It is a trill and dangerous. There is always that what if he finds out. And when I am doing it I feel more slutty than any other time. Taking raw cocks is one thing, but doing it behind soemone's back is even better. That is the sign of a true whore, which is what I want to be.

• Upvote 1

• Administrators

I know only one gay couple of >10 years that says they're monogamous. All the others admit to an open relationship. For the VAST majority of gay guys if you want an enduring relationship it's going to be an open relationship. Monogamy/jealousy kills relationships. It's sorta funny when I see monogamy types wanting what I have with my bf... I feel like telling them to stop being so jealous - then their relationships will last longer.

Sorry dudes I still strongly dissagree.

Might just be something in the water here !!!!

I passionatly believe that we can have my whole loaf and not just a few slices. Why, well I've experienced it for myself. Many straights and yes alot of gays put in the effort and commitment towards each other without it all turning into jelousy. Jelousy is not a sign of a true healthy and deep love.

At the risk of sounding very "Mills and Boon" ish and perhaps too romantic, true happiness, a deep passionate love and a strong desire to be with one special man excluding all others can be a reality. This will however work only if both parties believe this to be a truth. If we as gay men accept and go for less we are just short changing ourselfs. What we accept and believe will become a self fulfilling prophecy

I have read very interesting thoughts from tops, bottoms and versatile guy's about standards they believe to be non negotiable in terms of performance, cleanliness, and actually turning up for a fuck as rawTOP has said a few times. I like everyone else here am no different in this regard. Now in terms of any future personal relationship the bar is as always going to be very high.

Dudes what I am discussing here I know and understand is NOT for all. Each mans experience is quite different and some have experienced great hurt etc and simply dont want to go through it again. Things like abusive and controling boyfriends would be enough to turn anyone away from monogamy. I too have gone through great hurt in losing my man some years ago and it still hurts me very much to this day. Being optimistic I strongly believe that life goes on and that tomorrow is another day filled with unknown opportunites. And there could well be another full loaf just waiting for me, not simply a few miserable slices or crumbs.

• Administrators
Sorry dudes I still strongly dissagree.

How old are you, and what's your longest relationship?

Talk to long-term heterosexual couples and you'll find even the monogamous ones will say the relationships turn pretty much non-sexual after a while. Relationships that are based on sex or sexual monogamy don't last because that's not what relationships are about. Relationships are about being the best friend to your partner. Relationships are about being their for each other. Relationships are about companionship and mutual support. None of that is sexual. If you have sex with your boyfriend - great. If it dies out and you have sex with other guys - who cares? It doesn't change the fundamentals about why you're together.

While society puts monogamy on a pedestal, I put open relationships on one. Open relationships are far more balanced.