Wendy's Bathroom

bend me over

The guy that's been breeding me behind his apartment building hit me up this afternoon. He was horny but we didn't have a place to go. I wasn't far from him, so he suggested fucking in the bathroom at Wendy's. I got there within a few minutes and he was already at the bathroom stall. I went in and as soon as I locked the door I was sucking his dick. As soon as he was hard he pulled my pants down and pushed me against the wall. I greased up my hole real quick and he had his bare black dick inside me. He was just out to bust a quick nut so he didn't hold back and started pounding. We had to slow it down a few times when other guys came into the bathroom, it was so damn hot getting fucked right there near a bunch of people. Finally he went balls deep and I could feel his dick pulsing as he filled my ass with cum. Once satisfied, he pulled out and I licked the last bit of cum off his dick. Fortunately there was nobody in the bathroom when we finished so we made an exit and I went on to work full of this guy's cum. (I never did find out his name, It doesn't really matter I guess since I've taken like 5 loads off him so far)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Guest BBBoyfromTN

Damn that is so fucking hot! Love getting bred that way and breeding a guy that way. Love it when you have to stop and it's just you and him, his hard cock in your ass and that fear you're gonna get busted...the suspense of waiting for him to finish, knowing his balls are turning blue.