Quickie in a car

Guest BBBoyfromTN

Guest BBBoyfromTN

I was really wanting it last night but wasn't sure if it would rain or not so wasn't out cruising. I was chatting with a new guy in Grindr, incoming freshman at SMU. Cute blonde kid, smooth hairless body, blue eyes, shaggy curly hair. He couldn't host, didn't want to dress up to come to me so I said we should just do it in my car. He was down so I drove over to his place. He was out front and I could see his dick tenting in his nylon shorts. He got in the passenger seat and I drove off to a place I knew where we could park and fuck. I had my hand inside his shorts in no time and was stroking his cock. I parked and he quickly pulled down his shorts and I moved over to his side, grabbed a packet of lube and quickly lubed his dick and slid my ass down on it raw. We hadn't talked explicitly about barebacking but I'd said I wanted him to cum in my ass and it seemed like he was gonna give me what I wanted. His dick felt good in me and soon enough he let out a satisfied groan and I could feel his hot load flood my ass. I smiled with satisfaction as I eased off his cock and said it was his turn.

he seemed a little tentative and unsure, but reclined his seat back and rolled face down, showing me his ass and saying nothing. I quickly lube his ass and my dock before he could say anything about a condom and slid inside him bare to a loud gasp. He was moaning and begging for me to fuck him and I was pounding hm for all i was worth. I shot my load in him and kept stroking, telling him I wanted to put the second one in him and he was begging for me to do that. He'd said he was open to getting fucked but this kid was WAY more into getting fucked than I expected. He was moaning about how good my cock felt in him, how big it was, how bad he wanted my cum and soon I pumped load two inside him. I pulled out and gave him a bit to recover, sliding back into my seat and pulling my shorts back up. Eventually he rolled back up, put his seat upright and pulled his shorts and t-shirt back on. I pulled him back to his apartment building, swapped numbers and let him out. I'm guessing he's hooking up with other guys too and I'll get more soon.

Guest BBBoyfromTN

He did text me wanting more. Did it n my car again last night, except this time he wanted to get fucked first. Did him doggy in the backseat...think he'd been recently fucked as his ass didn't give much resistance. Pumped two deep in him then rode his dick until he came inside me, again, no condoms. At the end he asked me if I was clean and I said yeah, and asked him the same and he said yeah too. Dropped him back off and told him I enjoyed it. He said he did too. Guessing he's getting drilled by other guys and liking it.