Confused: pictures and viewing profiles

I like this site and enjoy reading stories, discussions and blogs.

I've used other sites and find that this site does not give you a good one-screen view of a guy's profile: Role (top/bottom), age, height, wt, pictures. For instance, I can never find a guy's age or role. Maybe I'm not looking in the right place?

The other confusion for me is the avatar and pictures. I will look again and try to figure it out. I'm sure it's all very easy once you know how.

• Administrators

This site is primarily a discussion forum. It's just a hookup site for the people who want it to be a hookup site. So all those things you mention - pics, stats, location - they're all optional here. When they're there, they're under the "About Me" tab.

As far as profile pics and avatars. Go to "Settings" (link in top right corner) and you'll see options in the left sidebar to set them. The avatar is the image that shows next to your posts. The profile pic is the pic that shows in your profile. They can be the same pic, but you need to upload it twice. Actually, it looks like you've figured all that out...

• 5 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.