Routines

barecubtop

Just curious about routines.  Do you have one?  For example, do you only look for hookups on Friday nights and the weekend? Do you see a fuckbud on a certain night and time? Do you only do hotel fucks?  Do you go to the adult bookstore at the same time and same day every week?   Or are you always on the lookout for sex anytime any day? 

For me, I suppose it depends on a variety of factors.  This summer, I was open to hooking up any day and any time - mostly because as a grad student I had a lot of free time.  Now that we're in the regular fall semester again, I'll likely look more on the weekends than during the week.  But if something should come up during the evening (5pm-11pm) on a weeknight, I wouldn't turn it down.  Also, a buddy and I have been going to the bathhouse (either Indy or Chicago) every few weeks, so I guess that could be considered a routine too. 

• Like 1

I'm a double Capricorn, so I prefer to plan every part of my life six months minimum in advance. 

I realize that doesn't work for most people , so I'm working on being more spontaneous. Still, I like Some sense of structure, so I like to line up Tuesday night fun by Monday afternoon.

• Upvote 1

Guest Upstateguy518

I could go months without sex and then spend the next 2 weeks fucking or sucking my way around town. I'm weird like that. I never really plan anything, It's always spur of the moment cravings for cock.

I tend to have sex more in the weekends than during the week. But maybe that is because there is more "meat" available then in this corner of the country. There is a developing routine with this Polish guy who I met a few weeks ago on a Saturday night for the first time. First time he contacted me through Planetromeo was on a Saturday night between 11pm-12am. He's in town doing temporary construction work and shares a room with two straight colleagues (happens a lot here, they save money on rent to save up while they're here). All three go out drinking on Saturday night. Heavily. Sometime after 11pm he contacts me that he's horny and wants to fuck. He's quite goodlooking and he tells his mates he's going to bang some girl. They believe him. Instead he fucks me senseless. One of the best fuckers I ever had. He's been doing this for the past few weeks and I expect another text tonight. So this looks like becoming a routine while he's in town. Haven't asked yet when his job is done and he leaves.

My regular FB loves a sloppy hole and told me to text him when I have a fresh load in my hole, regardless the time. So after the Polish guy has left I text him. Even in the middle of the night. He comes over and dumps a load or two. He doesn't live far. Before the Polish guy we had a Sunday afternoon routine. Doesn't always happen now if he comes around after the Polish guy late at night on a Saturday, but he still did one or two times. And he sometimes comes around during the week. Certainly when I got lucky and have a sloppy hole.

These are the two routines in my life at the moment. Would love to have another routine for weekdays. Only get lucky occasionally now during the week and sometimes just a guy who just wants a blowjob. But you can't have it all! On the other hand, the older I get the more I hate time spent on cleaning out. So maybe it's a good thing I don't have to be in the bathroom preparing every single day. But I still will for a hot cock!  :P

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
Guest FinalDL2021
On September 1, 2017 at 9:47 PM, Upstateguy518 said:

I could go months without sex and then spend the next 2 weeks fucking or sucking my way around town. I'm weird like that. I never really plan anything, It's always spur of the moment cravings for cock.

This is similar to my routine. However, Now that I bareback, I am craving sex a bit more. My current routine is to try and line something up on a dating App, right now BBRT. I start on Wednesday. If nothing falls through, I am on my way to a Sauna/Bathouse on Saturdays.