Hurricanes

Paktu

Hey y'all. Irma is hitting soon and I am in Orlando. Nothing too damaging will occur I hope but i wanted to thank y'all for the awesome pervy shit that happens here. Hope to see it all again when the power comes back on!

(and idk... if someone wanted to send me some fucked up pervy shit on my kik to me to come back to, id be fine with that- Paktu)

STAY SAFE EVERYONE!

• Like 1

I hope everyone in southern Florida stays safe. Here in NL we just got to see more of the devastation Irma left on St. Martin (both Dutch and French sides of the island). 70% of the infrastructure is gone. Hardly any communication (phone, internet etc.) works anymore and from what I see on the images that do reach the outside world it will take years to rebuild the island. Same (only slightly less) on the other "Dutch" islands Saba and St. Eustatius. Hurricane Jose just passed there last night. Did less damage apparently but not something you need when the whole place is ravaged already.

I'm in Ft. Lauderdale area and getting hit by feeder bends as of now. Mostly storm surge, power lines down and trees down as of now. Also concerned about the west coast of Florida with family in St. Petersburg. I heard that the Florida Keys will be shut down until storm damage has been surveyed and residents are given the okay to return.