Your last disappointing load?

cumfillme

Had an experience this weekend past that was a real disappointment. Now yes, there are those who say any load is a good load.

Was chatting with a guy on A4A. He initially contacted me, and was not my type but he kept commenting on my ass and how much he'd like to bang me. Apparently he was a bi guy, gf was out at work for a few hours.

So if his GF was out for a few hours, you'd think it would be "let's get to it". But throughout the chat he wanted to play safe but he had no condoms. Eventually he said he wanted to breed me.  Then he went on about wanting me to wear his GF's panties while I sucked him before he drilled me. Then he said he had a friend who wanted to join in. Eventually he sorta gave me his address, and not a house number, just the street name.

So I cleaned myself out, showered, drove 20min to his street. As I was on the way he texted "Hurry, my friend is here now". Well, got to the street, eventually found parking and texted him. And I was on time. He texted back his friend came and left but he still needed to unload. Ok, cool.

Get to his place, he lets me in, strip, and well he's a Mister Softie, very difficult to get him hard. Eventually he starts fingering my lubed ass, and then suddenly cums in my mouth. He lays back and says thanks that was great.

So an hour of chat, 15 min to clean myself out, 20 min drive there and 20 back, just for a blowjob when the whole idea was supposed to be a 3some and breeding.

Damn my hole needed filling!

Edited by cumfillme
spelling

I think everyone has those once in a while. I had a guy who kept messaging me how he wanted to fuck my ass for hours and dump several loads in me. Not my type either but hey, when your horny as fuck....So I spend time preparing and going over to his place. He tells me to get naked on the bed ass up. No foreplay. He lubes my hole and pushes his dick in. Five thrusts and he cums. Then said: "Thanks, I needed that. Can you let yourself out?" and disappears in the bathroom. WTF? What about my needs? Then has the nerve to message me later saying it was so hot and can we do it again sometime soon? Instead of telling him what I really thought I politely replied with a "we'll see" and left it at that.

But I'm sure tops have similar disappointing experiences with bottoms as well.

• 2 months later...
Guest BBBoyfromTN

Had this cute Latino boy who wanted me to ride him. So-so cock but was cool with bare. Got to his place and pretty much had to do all the work riding him. I had no idea he'd cum as he barely made a sound while I was riding him...only got this vague sense he'd cum in my ass. He wasn't even jerking my cock while I was riding him and then he had the nerve to asked if I liked it. I lied and said it felt hot when he came in me. He said it would OK if I fucked him so I rolled him over and proceeded to pound his ass hard. He just laid there, saying nothing, making no noise no matter how hard I fucked him, only letting out a sharp "OH" when I shot inside his ass. He made me suck him off again after that and he shot a nice load down my throat, but that was it...I was mad and done. He made himself sound like this hot stud when he was really a cold dead wet fish.