In the Dark on the Floor

GeorgiaBoy

"I am here," I texted the top as I walked up the steps to the apartment building. It was almost 1 AM and I was questioning myself,  "what I was thinking being out this late looking to have sex." The apartment number appeared on the screen with the instructions: "Door in unlocked, come inside, strip naked, get on the floor and when you are there, I will join you." I love a little kink! This was beginning to sound interesting. I got off the elevator and the apartment was right in front of my. I had pre-lubed my hole so I would be ready. Opening the door, it was pitch black inside the apartment. I could make out shapes of furniture and a hallway. I had dressed for the occasion--no socks, no underwear, just slip on shores, jeans (going commando) and a shirt. I took the lube out of my jeans pocket in case more was needed. I stripped and heard breathing in the dark hallway. I knew I was being watched. As soon as I was naked, I got on my hands and knees on the floor. He was on me almost instantaneously. He was big guy with an ample cock. I can accommodate 9 inches without flinching, so I wasn't worried. He roughly jammed two fingers in my hole, I handed him the lube and he applied it to his cock. Then he placed the head of his cock against my hole and jammed it into my waiting bottom. He was uncomfortable with the position and pushed me to the floor. My face was becoming one with the wood floors. He struggled to maintain an erection and jammed his cock into me a few more times before saying, "Follow me to the bedroom." Thankfully I was off the floor with only a brush burn on my knee. We got onto the bed and he quickly found a good position and in a fairly short while filled me with his seed. I was comfortable and enjoyed having him ride me and fill me deeply. I went back to the entry room, dressed and left. His load was dripping out of me the whole ride home. I had no idea what he looked like, but he left a nice sized load in me. I felt good but still wondered why I was out so late at night trying to collect cum.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

10 hours ago, GeorgiaBoy said:

"I am here," I texted the top as I walked up the steps to the apartment building. It was almost 1 AM and I was questioning myself,  "what I was thinking being out this late looking to have sex." The apartment number appeared on the screen with the instructions: "Door in unlocked, come inside, strip naked, get on the floor and when you are there, I will join you." I love a little kink! This was beginning to sound interesting. I got off the elevator and the apartment was right in front of my. I had pre-lubed my hole so I would be ready. Opening the door, it was pitch black inside the apartment. I could make out shapes of furniture and a hallway. I had dressed for the occasion--no socks, no underwear, just slip on shores, jeans (going commando) and a shirt. I took the lube out of my jeans pocket in case more was needed. I stripped and heard breathing in the dark hallway. I knew I was being watched. As soon as I was naked, I got on my hands and knees on the floor. He was on me almost instantaneously. He was big guy with an ample cock. I can accommodate 9 inches without flinching, so I wasn't worried. He roughly jammed two fingers in my hole, I handed him the lube and he applied it to his cock. Then he placed the head of his cock against my hole and jammed it into my waiting bottom. He was uncomfortable with the position and pushed me to the floor. My face was becoming one with the wood floors. He struggled to maintain an erection and jammed his cock into me a few more times before saying, "Follow me to the bedroom." Thankfully I was off the floor with only a brush burn on my knee. We got onto the bed and he quickly found a good position and in a fairly short while filled me with his seed. I was comfortable and enjoyed having him ride me and fill me deeply. I went back to the entry room, dressed and left. His load was dripping out of me the whole ride home. I had no idea what he looked like, but he left a nice sized load in me. I felt good but still wondered why I was out so late at night trying to collect cum.

Because you're a cumslut, darlin'.