Pride events in the UK - good place to 'pull' or not?

Cum-ass

I've only ever been to one pride march in the UK and as it was in a small town, it was poorly attended. Who else goes to these things and are they good places to hook up with guys.

I've seen pics from pride events in the Americas and they give the impression that lots of people are blowing each-other, or even having piss games, in the open streets. Is this a fallacy or does it go on?

I have only been to Pride in London although I have to say it was years ago. I stayed at a friend who took me to the event in a park during the day with two of his friends. Huge crowd. He got drunk as a skunk in no time (I had my share of the champagne too). I had to stay with him but if I had had the chance to roam I swear I could have hooked up a gazillion times. Lots of roaming hands, horny looks and invitations. But alas...

As for my buddy: One of his friends and I finally got him home (he could barely stand on his feet) and dumped him on the couch. Friend fucked me in the living room practically in front of my buddy. He never knew LOL.

Not sure what London Pride is like today but if it's still what it was then you should not have a problem hooking up. Dress 'inviting' ;-)