More hotel fun

Beefypervpigphx

On the spur the moment got a hotel in town cheap sleazy place just my type place   Couple ads on craigslist backpage and a few other sites  along with a quick trip to the bookstore;  By the time the sun rose I had eight unique  loads in my ass.   The hottest was an 18-year-old who came to my hotel at 4 AM and pump two loads in my hole within 10 minutes.   Said he was on his way to pick up his girlfriend so they could go on vacation together they had a flight leaving that morning.  Lol whatever.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Beefypervpigphx said:

On the spur the moment got a hotel in town cheap sleazy place just my type place   Couple ads on craigslist backpage and a few other sites  along with a quick trip to the bookstore;  By the time the sun rose I had eight unique  loads in my ass.   The hottest was an 18-year-old who came to my hotel at 4 AM and pump two loads in my hole within 10 minutes.   Said he was on his way to pick up his girlfriend so they could go on vacation together they had a flight leaving that morning.  Lol whatever.  

DAMN!  I really like your SEXUAL ENERGY'S. Making thing's happen for your pleasure's is great.