Uncle Jack & Uncle Bob

ScorpionFF

Part 1;

My Boyfriend, (we know each other as Daddy & boy), just turned 23 a few weeks ago. We've been together just over a year now. I asked my boy what he wanted for his Birthday. He loves to travel, so, I was half expecting a sun-kissed holiday for a birthday treat.

His response; 'I want to have some naughty FUN with Uncle Bob & Uncle Jack (how he fondly refers to them), in their basement dungeon. Bob & Jack have been dear Friends of mine for 20 odd years. They have been together 30 odd years, both Poz and on Medz pretty much that entire time. A few years ago they made a joint decision to both come off of their medication, for an array of reasons. Unfortunately their latest lab work from a few months ago revealed both of their viral loads to be just under a million, with CD4 counts just under 100 for Jack, and in the teens for Bob. They are reconsidering treatment options, but for now, are med free!

I have been part of some great parties in Bob & Jack's well equipped dungeon, which also boasts a small DJ booth. Bob & Jack have met my Boy several times during brunch meets, etc, and they very much like him, telling me multiple times how sweet and well mannered he is. Of course, he is Daddy's good boy!

My boy and I had also planned a romantic meal out on his actual Birthday, so, his 'Gift' from his 2 friendly Uncles was a few days prior! We arrived at their gaff and Jack & Bob were in their usual daily attire of jeans and tee shirts. 'Take your boy down to the basement, show him around, we'll be down in a while', handing us both a Beer. The ever hospitable hosts . My dear Friends were very laid back that even with plans, they just went with it.

I led my boy downstairs, Music thumping, the party DJ had started, a very cute early 20s Asian lad who I clocked had the most perfect tiny round bubble ass, much like my boy's, when I went to introduce myself.

I patted the young DJ on his sweet young ass, which evoked a dirty grin from him, and went to see my boy. He was grinning from ear to ear having found one of the slings, and popped himself on it. His first time on one! 'Get down to your jockstrap and trainers, like the DJ, then hop back in'. My boy wasted no time in adhering to my instructions, and like a Duck to water had his ankles in the straps, and flung his arms back holding onto the chains. His smile said it all.

I was in my usual full Leather attire, and I crouched down to lick my boy's cunt, the least I could do, prepare the ground. My boy has naturally quite a hairy cunt hole, which I prefer completely smooth. He'd let a few weeks worth of growth appear. I gave him a knowing look. With his typical puppy look he exclaimed, 'sorry Daddy'. I apped Jack saying I needed a razor to make my boy's hole properly smooth. Jack threw a razor down. I used some Beer to wet his hole down for that easier shave, but, the razor was useless, really blunt. Instead of the usual soft application, I was having to push really hard, causing my boy to wince as the blunt razor inflicted cuts deep enough to cause blood run, albeit just slight trickles.

I pushed the neck of my Beer bottle inside his tight ass (we hadn't fucked for a few weeks as I have been super busy with work), and he does daily exercises to stay tight. I tilted the bottle, spilling cold Beer inside, resulting in a sudden gasp. I pulled the bottle neck out and slammed his Daddy's Bare Dick right up to my balls. I leaned in, kissing my boy, and whispering in his ear, 'you really ready boy for FUN with Uncle Bob & Uncle Jack?' ... 'Yes Daddy'. I slowly fucked him, grinding my hips with the Music.

After a short while Jack & Bob came down, wearing nothing but German style army boots, both with the trusty old toothbrushes slipped in their socks, and the words 'AIDS Pig' written across their chests. I hadn't seen either of them naked for about 2 years now, and they had both definitely lost a lot of weight. Legs, arms, and ass holes especially wasted, and all round very pale! Bob also was still wearing a tourniquet from having just shot some Tina. He was also now sporting some lesions over his body, including his foreskin

'Would you like some Tina', Bob said to my boy. 'It'll make you feel invincible. A special Birthday gift, of many'. .... 'OK'. Using the same needle, Jack also injected my boy. Several seconds later he was writing around in the sling, constantly repeating ... 'Give it to me, give it to me, I need it, I need it', over and over.

Jack started fingering my boy with some Crisco, rubbing on his ridge (prostate), this normally sends my boy into overdrive, but this time was something else. He started screaming ... 'Uncle Jack, please, please, please give me everything'. Within a few moments Jack was completely up to his wrist, something we hadn't even achieved.

I cradled my boy's head, he looked up at me, ... 'I Love You Daddy', as he shone like a Pig in Shit! I knew all was well.

The DJ came over, having sorted out a long mix to fend for itself for a while. My Leather trousers still open at the front (they have a zip either side that flaps open the front), with my hard Dick swinging about. ... 'Suck my boy's 'innocent' cunt juice from my Dick', and pushed him down to his knees. To my delight he promptly started deep-throating me, with me in control, holding his head from behind, forcing myself as far as I can, holding til the little cunt chokes, release for about 5 seconds whilst he drools on my boots, then, repeat. Each time he choked, his little round ass would arch out even further still. That little Pussy had my name on it!

I looked over, and saw Jack still fisting my boy, in a little bit more, and turning sideways to sideways quickly. Bob, was having his foreskin lesions licked, only the lesions. I can only imagine he instructed my boy to do just that! ....

• Like 10
  • Upvote 13

Part 2;

I pulled the sweet Asian DJ to his feet, and ordered him to go and set up a set to last at least 90 minutes, and I would be along in a bit. That sweet pair of smooth tight Ass cheeks I just had to take, whilst freshly baked. Slipping my hands under my beautiful boys head, I cradled him again, watching as he held his tongue out, with Bob smearing his pre cum over, from side to side of his tongue. My boy, still writhing, making animal like noises. Bob looked over to the bottom of the staircase, and who was there? Only Pete & Jay, a skinhead couple, friends of Bob & Jack. I still recognised them from their bleached jeans, braces, and Boots, so even the gas masks they were wearing tonight couldn't hide their identity, from me. 

Well, Bob & Jack kept that quiet, the sneaky buggers. Pete & Jay swiftly moved across the basement, around the corner, clutching a few Beers each. Of course I knew what they looked like, but my boy didn't. Bob went to join our skinhead Friends.

Leaning in, kissing his forehead softly, I said, 'How are you son?', .... 'Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, I need, I need everything, Oh Fuck, I need everything, Daddy, I need it', going onto make intense moaning noises, his face contorting. I could see my boy was ok, but clearly shitfaced and gagging.

'Dee, come and look at your boy's Beautiful brand new cunt', Jack grinning at his 'handy' work. I have seen cunts in much worse shape than this before, but most certainly there was no escaping, my boy's new cunt was swollen, slightly gaping, and red raw in places. Jack reached for his toothbrush tucked in his sock, which had taped to it, and the prongs facing the other way of the brush, a dinner fork. Jack slowly eased his innovative object past my boy's slightly gaping lips, with very slight rocking motions of his wrist flicking the object from side to side. I watched over the next few minutes as Jack slowly got his object all the way in with the enough sticking out to grab hold of. He slowly twisted it around. My boy was arching his back down, pressing down on the object. Of course, he was much looser than normal by now, making this mission, possible! Jack used the same flick movement on the way out. Once out I saw there was blood on it, not enough to cause concern, but enough to know he was getting a proper work out. 

'Watch this Dee'. Jack slid his Dick, slowly, into my boys battered cunt. Slowly sliding in and out, looking up at me with a evil satisfied smirk on his face, he was finally getting what he had wanted since he met my boy. I knew Jack wanted him, the way he always eyed my boy up and down from the word go. And here he was, fucking my beautiful boy, toxic Dick gliding against inflamed cunt.

'Fuck me Uncle Jack, please Uncle Jack, please, please, give me everything you have, I really need it'. My boys mind was being at least consistent, in each situation so far begging for everything, and needing 'it'. Jack took his Dick out, smiled at me, and said, 'Look at that Dee'. I was looking. His toxic Dick, smeared with cunt blood. Jack instructed my boy to lick his own cunt blood up. I watched as not only did he lick, but he lapped up with such an intense eagerness, he was lost.

Jack positioned himself again by my boys battered cunt, and with one strong thrust he impaled deep inside, my boy letting out a yelp of pain and pleasure. Jack kept repeating this over and over, slowly sliding all the way out to the tip, then SLAM, impale. Again, I held my boys head, 'Are you ok, son'. He started whimpering with pleasure, looking up at me with puppy eyes, feebly saying, 'I need Uncle Jacks cum inside me Daddy, oh Daddy, oh Daddy, oh please, please'.

I kissed my boy gently on his lips, 'I love you son', and with that I stepped back. I took a few more steps back, looking at my beautiful boy, his sweet tight little athletic lightly bronzed body, bubble ass cheeks, with my friend Jack, pale anaemic white, wasting body, with the control!

I turned away, with the next chapter of my boys Birthday night beckoning ...

• Like 8
  • Upvote 8

Part 3;

I had just left my boy behind, Uncle Jack inside his cunt, raw toxic Dick!

Now it was time for Daddy Dee to have his Asian cake. I entered the DJ Booth. 

'I'll play a recording of a set from last year, then we can go off'.

As the Asian twink went about his Music, I knelt behind him. Fuck, seriously, the most wonderful cute tight round buns. I spread his bubble cheeks. Oh yes. A tight and super smooth cunt. I could not wait a moment more. My tongue slowly glided over his hole, which by the way was really tight shut. He tasted sweet. Now that is one thing I really love. A really sweet tasting cunt. Each lick taken very slowly, savouring his sweet taste.

He spun around. I stood up. 'Cmon boy'. I led him to one of the few private rooms that Jack & Bob have in their basement, or should I say 'Dungeon' really. On our way to the room I had noticed around 10 more people. A few faces from previous parties here, the others, I didn't know. 

I thought my boys Birthday treat was going to be a very intimate affair of just five ... No!

In the private room I ordered the Asian on all 4's. 'Now arch your back, pushing your sweet ass out'. He did as he was told. Sweet Jesus. Kneeling behind him I spread his bubble cheeks, revealing the most Beautiful pink cunt. I took in the scent of his cunt, sniffing in deeply, my beard and tache brushing against him. As I exhaled I blew on his cunt, causing it to twitch. Sniff in, blow, twitch.

I started to lick his cunt, causing him to moan slightly. Having licked for a while, I inserted a few fingers, which caused a yelp, found his Prostate ridge, and proceeded to gently rub. It didn't take long for him to be intensely moaning, breathing heavily, and screaming like a total maniac.

I spat on my Dick, rubbed the spit around the Head, and placed it at his cunt entrance. He leaned back to one of his socks, and pulled out a condom. 'I only do safe'. Damn! I have worn condoms before, BUT, I was very eager to bare this sweet Bitch!

I honestly exclaimed, 'I'm Neg'. ... 'Are you sure'? ... 'Yes' ... He span around, looking unsure. 'Hey, don't worry'. I looked into his eyes. I saw an air of slight innocence! I took him into my arms, and deeply kissed him, licked his neck, causing more moans.

'Would you like some Coke'? ... 'OK' ... I gave him a few lines, got him on all 4's, and proceeded to Rim him again. Inserting 2 fingers, I again found his Prostate ridge, and started to rub it. Having gotten him into frenzy he asked for another finger. I reached for some oil based lube and just lubed up my entire hand. He got the third finger he was asking for. After a while he asked me if I had gone from 3 to 4 fingers. 'No, I'm now upto my wrist'. The joys of Coke!

I asked, 'Have you ever drank Piss'? ... 'I've only been peed on, which I liked, but not drank it'.

I took my fist out, ordered him from all 4's to kneeling position, and placed a funnel in his Mouth. I told you earlier, Bob & Jack are fully equipped! 'Don't waste any'. I started urinating into the funnel. I hadn't pissed for ages, so it was a huge piss, and, apart from a few drops spilled, he drank the lot! I took the funnel out, I looked down at him, he looked up, smiling.

I put my semi flaccid Dick into his Mouth. It didn't take much sucking for me to be hard, and history repeated itself as he started to deep-throat me again like earlier in the evening. Holding his head from behind, as he choked, as per, his sweet ass stuck out. Now was the time!

I got him on his back, threw his legs up, and again, placed the Head of my Dick at his cunt entrance. I slapped my Dick on his cunt, and slid it up and down over, on the outside. I then slipped the Head of my Dick inside his tight cunt. He gasped. BUT, no other reaction. I leaned in, kissing him, doing so my whole bare shaft slid in. We continued kissing as I started rocking my hips. 

I stopped kissing him, but still rocking my hips I asked; 'Has anyone ever fucked you Bare before?' ... 'No, never' ... 'How does it feel?' ... 'It feels better, smoother', ... I got the wrapped condom, put it on his chest, and asked, 'Would you like me to wear it?', still rocking my hips. 'You definitely don't have HIV?' ... 'I tested Negative the other week' ... Without a word he threw the Condom away, and pulled my ass in.

We Fucked missionary for a while, then I got him in my favourite position, Doggy, started to now pound him hard, spanking his bubble cheeks. The sound they made as they were slapped ... HOT! I got him from the ground, ... 'Now lick your cunt juice from my Dick, boy, no sucking, just licking' ... The sensation when my shaft is licked gives me electric tingles. Especially when I am very aroused. I was getting those electric tingles now, so, just left him licking. And then, I started oozing pre cum, lots of it. I scooped it up and smeared it over his sweet face!

I love to cum inside a guy Doggy style, but, it seemed this guy had never been barebacked before, and I wanted to see his eyes as I shot inside him. I got him on his back again, and stuck my Dick back inside with one strong merciless thrust, just like Uncle Jack did earlier with my boy, who he was now Fucking (or so I thought). I pulled almost all the way out slowly, and BAM, slammed in with a Power thrust ... Repeating! 

I started to build up a steady rhythm, gradually the rhythm naturally getting Faster. 'Shall I cum on your chest, boy?' ... 'I don't know. What do you like?' ... 'I'm going to be the first Man to cum inside your cunt' ... With those words uttered the mood completely shifted, his face became stern, 'Cum inside me, cum inside my Cunt Daddy' ... Only my boyfriend whose Birthday party this was had called me Daddy during the past year. 

I started to now fuck really fast, spitting repeatedly in this sweet boys face. 'I'm cumming' ... 'Yes, give me your Cum Daddy'. I started to unload a 2 week load, looking deep into this boys eyes that were melting with total submission, with satisfying feeble moans.

Pulling him to his knees, he sucked his cunt juice from Daddy's Dick! Again I told him to get on all 4's. Pulling his bubble cheeks apart showed his cunt was tight shut. The only evidence of our Fuck was his sweet cunt was wet.

'We've been in here for just over an hour. I wonder if your Boyfriend is still getting Fucked by Jack'. Yes, I thought, my boy. I slapped his sweet ass, said I'd see him later, and walked out.

Outside the private room was Jack himself. 'Hey Dee, how was the Asian boy?' ... 'Great, have you seen my boy?' ... 'Josh, he is still in the sling I left him in'.

I looked over, couldn't see my boy, nor the sling, just a HUGE crowd of Men crowded around the sling. I went over, and the only way to get to the sling was where the person lying in it would rest their head. I went in to peer to see whose head was lying there. My boy, STILL there. He had been fitted with a Spider Gag (Leather strap that buckles up behind the head, with a metal piece keeping the mouth prised open). There was sperm drooling from his locked mouth. Then I noticed *tally* marks on his forehead. OK, well, I knew what that meant from previous parties that Bob & Jack hosted over the years. Tally marks on the forehead meant number of loads in the Mouth. Tally marks on either deltoid meant number of loads on the torso, and, obviously number of tally marks on the bottoms ass cheeks meant number of loads inside the ass. There were 11 loads drooling out of my boys mouth. He looked up at me, unable to speak.

I looked up to see guys either side of the sling, just jerking over him. This prompted me to inspect both deltoids ... torso tally = 28, he was drenched! Then I looked up, and saw that the current guy Fucking him was Pete, or was it Jay, I don't know, it was one of the skinhead chaps, still wearing a Gasmask. Whichever one it was was fucking pretty brutally. Pete, like Bob & Jack had been Poz for many years. Jay, was negative (thus, a serodiscordant relationship). Noticing that I had looked at him, he took off his mask, and stared me right in the eyes, it was Pete.

Pete is a great guy, very friendly, had loads of laughs with him over the years. Yet, this stare, I had not seen it before. His eyes bored into mine. I noted he also looked pale and gaunt. Not well. Well, well enough to be fucking my boy, so couldn't be that sick. Keeping his gaze firm, he removed his collared top. Like Bob & Jack he also had something written on his chest. Bob & Jack had 'AIDS Pig' written across their chests. This was similar. This said, 'Hep C Pig'. I looked back up. Pete still hadn't averted his transfixed gaze.

His picked up his fucking pace, his face suddenly got a evil glazed look over it and facially he began contorting. Then he stopped moving. His face went completely dead looking. Then he started giving rhythmic powerful thrusts deep inside my boy, pausing for about 5 seconds once deep in, then pulling out very slightly, slamming back in again. This went on for a good few minutes. He had just been cumming inside my boy. Then the most weird thing happened. The Pete I knew was suddenly back ... 'Alright Dee mate', and smiled. He pulled out of my boy, took a pen that was clipped to my boy's Jockstrap, marked his ass cheeks with a tally, put the pen back, and walked off.

I took the Spider Gag off of my boy. 'Hey my sweet boy, are you ok' ... 'Daddy, I need some water' ... This began the next chapter of the evening!

• Like 8
  • Upvote 3

Love Asian ass to rim. Though I am a bottom earlier this year my Top Host had this Asian meat over to our hotel room (Novotel in Hammersmith, London) so he could fuck him & me. But when the room service arrived Top said to go the bathroom. In there I just had push the Asian forward and lick-out his hairless hole. Of course, this resulted in my dick getting hard(er) and had to slide in. Sweet ass. As soon as the Bell-Boy disappeared (the Top said he could hear us fucking in the bathroom - and so did the Room Service guy), we were back in the bedroom for dual breeding. So, the moral of the story: even if your Bottom, no hole is off-limits... :)

• Like 1

Part 4;

Daddy decided it was time his boy had a break. A handful of assertive looks and gestures ushered away the crowd. I made my way to the front of the sling, and pulled my boy to his feet. He was trembling. He went to walk, but his legs weren't holding him, and he almost fell to the ground, I broke his fall ... 'You OK son?' ... 'I'm OK Daddy, just feel weak. I'm really thirsty'. I now decided he actually needed some physical TLC.

Holding him, I looked around and clocked the cute Asian boys attention (he was already watching on). I gave a head/eye nod to come over. Already the obedient boy, he came ... 'Follow me' ... 'OK' ... I carried my boy up to the main house, taking him to the Master bedroom, where I lay him on Bob & Jacks bed. I observed respiratory and heart rates, all fine. Using a few large towels I mopped the 28 loads of cum that had drenched my boy, and removed his sopping wet Jockstrap (he thinks he might have pissed himself). 'Wait here with my boy' ... 'OK, by the way, my name is Wei'. With his sweet introduction I gave him an affectionate wink!

There were many more Men in the main house, some in Leather, Rubber, Naked, etc. Eating, drinking, chatting, some mildly making out. OK, so this was obviously one of Jack & Bobs full on parties, with my boy as the birthday guest of honour.

I went out to the car, got some of our homemade food, sports drinks, and clean clothes (never travel unprepared). I came back into the House, and soon ran into Bob. 'Hey Dee, you and birthday boy leaving, we haven't given him his main 'Gift' yet!?' ... 'Hey Bob, he needs a break, mate. Just gonna feed and hydrate him, see how he goes' ... 'Where is he?' ... 'In your bedroom, Bob, see you later mate'.

I walked in, only to see my boy, and Wei, facing each other, cuddling. What a Beautiful sight!

I got my boy comfy, in a clean Jockstrap, clean Tee, propped up with pillows on Bob & Jacks bed, sitting on a towel. During the next hour Wei, my boy, and I ate and drank, chatted. The 2 boys were getting on really well infact, exceptionally chatty, and intimate with each other. My boy got up to go to the en suite toilet, his walking was now completely fine. I clocked he had tally marks on both ass cheeks. 'Hey, just stop a minute boy'. He stopped so I could properly look ... 27 tally marks! The time I had spent fucking Wei in the private room, my boy had taken 26 loads, with Petes load pending, which I of course witnessed.

This would explain why the towel he had been sitting on he had leaked a lot of pink stained cum onto.

Bob & Jack suddenly appeared, both still donning just their Army Boots. 'Where's the Birthday boy?' questioned Jack. 'Just in the bathroom'. At the foot of the bed they lay down a vinyl play sheet, for what now lay ahead.

My boy came out.

Jack holding a glittery box with ribbon walked with Bob towards my boy. Jack placed a hand on one of my boys ASS cheeks, Bob standing the other side did the same. The contrast was stark. My boy, his fit tight bronzed young body, against 2 anaemic AIDS wasting pale pot bellied physiques. 

'This is your main gift handsome. It is from both your Uncle Jack & Uncle Bob. All the different items fit into one. Go and sit on the end of the bed, and open it'.

He did as he was told, and opened his 'gift'. First he pulled out a scalpel. Then a tourniquet. Then a toothbrush. Then a wrap of Coke. And then ... A syringe filled with liquid.

'What's inside this syringe, Uncle Jack?' ... 'That's a syringe full of your Uncle Bobs blood. If you don't want it, we'll understand. Do you want your Uncle Jacks blood?'

He knew if he said yes what he would be letting himself in for, as I had told him about previous parties that they had held where this kind of stuff has happened. Grabbing and rubbing his crotch, whimpering with lust, he looked at Bob, and nodded.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3

Part 5;

Jack motioned for my boy to stand up. Bob pulled off my boys Tee, and pulled down his clean Jockstrap, leading to Bob rimming my boys cum leaking bleeding cunt. Jack started kissing my boy, running his hands all over his body. Bob stood up, parted my boys ass cheeks, and slid in with his toxic cock. Bob was holding my boy by his hips, and looking down with depraved lustful sounds and expressions at his diseased Dick sliding in and out.

Wei and I looked on as my beautiful boy was sandwiched between Jack & Bob. As I have said before; Pale white Anaemic, with pot bellies, severe muscle wasting (especially of the arms, legs, glutes (ass muscles), and face), AIDS Men, USING the young and fit, tight, tanned, bubble butt body of my sweet boy.

Jack pulled away from kissing my boy, and soon brought out some Coke, which we all, Bob, Jack, myself, my boy, and Wei all took multiple 'bumps' of. 

Jack & Bob got my boy to lay on the vinyl play sheet on the floor, supporting his head and one arm with cushions. I stood sideways, about a few feet behind my boys head, so I could keep a close eye, and if he looked up he could see me.

Jack put the tourniquet on, and got the syringe to hand. Bob got the scalpel, crouched by my boys face, and said, 'You completely sure you want and are ready for Uncle Bobs blood, his DNA? Once Uncle Bob is Dead, he will always remain inside you'.

'Yes Uncle Bob, PLEASE, I need it. Do what you want. Anything'.

Wei went to leave the room. I summoned him to kneel before me and, Suck. He obeyed.

Right in front of my boys face, Bob made 2 deep cuts into his index and middle fingers. He maneuvered between my boys legs, spreading them wide, inserting his 2 bleeding fingers, and rubbing them onto my boys internal pussy flesh. 'My fingers are in Jack'. Jack inserted the needle, and injected Bobs dirty blood into my boys innocent veins.

Needle out, and compressed for a few minutes. Jack held the needle in front of my boys face ... 'It's done'.

With that, my boy put his forearms behind his knees, lifting his legs, so his battered cunt was even more exposed, looked up at me, smiled in ecstasy making frantic grunts. Bob took his fingers out, and rammed the toothbrush up my boys cunt. His movements were that of if you are cleaning your teeth, vigorously.

The toothbrush came out, Bob mounted my boy, fucking him, slowly. Jack left the room.

I ordered Wei to lie on his back, where I used his spit as lube, and entered. I became so mesmerized by fucking this very cute boy and his tight cunt, that I hadn't noticed that Bob was no longer fucking my boy. In fact, I heard Bob say, 'I am close to cumming, and when I do, you must NOT swallow, but instead keep your mouth closed, and let Uncle Bobs cum collect at the front of your bottom jaw'.

I looked up from Fucking Wei, and because we were both kneeling, my boy and I's eye level was now the same. Across the room I saw Jack had come back, accompanied by Skinhead Pete, both watching on, stroking. 

Now I know from experience, that Bob shoots quite a hefty load. Would my boy be able to keep it all in place, as instructed!? I saw Bob tense up, and his animals grunts, and thrusting signaled he was unleashing his dirty cum. (My boy did tell me later that the first few shots went right down his throat).

He pulled out still shooting, knowing all to well my boys mouth would now be full. Bob sprayed & smeared the remainder of his dirty load on my boys face. He spat on his face, slapping it hard ...

'Look at you you dirty Bastard. Daddys little boy has finally cut those apron strings. Now, where you lay earlier, taking Uncle Bobs DNA, I want you to go to that same spot, and get on all 4's, facing your Daddy, and keeping that mouth shut until I say so'.

My boy did as instructed, at which point, Pete made his way over. I hadn't noticed earlier, after the first time Pete had fucked my boy, but, his usual PA piercing was different, the standard ball closure was now a 'spiked' ball closure, and they were big.

Pete lubed my boy up by ramming in the toothbrush with a dozen or so merciless strokes. He stuck his Dick in for the second time this evening. 'Hold your Dick still Pete. Now, I want you to look up at your Daddy, do not avert your gaze, open that mouth of yours filled with your Uncle Bobs filthy Cum, and do not let any spill out'. My boy looked at me, and opened his mouth.

'OK Pete, go'. Pete wasn't off his face like he was a little while earlier, and was Fucking like the Pete I know, which is very fast and hard for a few minutes, then around 30 seconds soft and slowly, back to very fast and hard. Alternating between these 2 rhythms.

Because I had already cum, I was able to fuck Wei for longer, without getting close. I spent most of my time fucking him looking into his eyes, or kissing him. However, each time I did look across at my boy, he was doing as instructed, staring at me with his mouthful of Cum open. He was managing to keep some in, but, a lot was drooling from the sides of his mouth.

I was looking into Wei's eyes, really enjoying his smooth Asian pussy, when I heard Pete say, 'Oi, Dee, look at this' ... I looked at Pete, he looked at me, smirking ... 'He's got one fine cunt your boy', and with that he pounded with no mercy, my boy spilling Cum from his mouth, Pete getting faster, breathing heavier and with one final thrust Pete arched back, head in the air, and roared and grunted as he came, completely holding his position still. No in and out. Just deeply impaled, his chest spread wide open, with the message on his chest that I saw earlier now really clear to see; 'Hep C Pig'. Regaining composure, Pete chuckled, withdrew, tapped my boy on his ass, and left, without a word.

Bob got my boy to standing, looked in his mouth, then his eyes, holding him tightly by his neck, and said; 'Swallow, NOW'.

I started to completely focus in on Fucking Wei. He deserved my undivided attention. I was getting close. 'Where do you want me to cum, boy'? Not that it really mattered, I just get off of hearing them SAY it! 'Cum inside me again Daddy'. I bolted my second load of the night inside him. His legs wrapped around my back, kissing, he said softly, 'I wanna be your boy'.

I told him I already have a boy, but he'd be more than welcome to spend time with us, and maybe become integrated in a poly state. He smiled.

We got up. Everyone else had left. I led us out the room, holding Wei's hand. I saw Pete. 'Hey Pete' ... 'Hey Dee mate. If you are looking for your boy Josh, he just went to the basement a few moments ago hand in hand with Fred'. Fred was another regular at these parties. Wei and I made our way down. 

And now I cannot say anymore, as we were greeted with the lights dimmed so dim, you can barely see what is in front of you. This happens when the party just becomes a complete free for all. The music was still going but had been turned down. Sling chains being rattled, grunts, growls ... Heaven!

• Like 9
  • Upvote 3