• Similar Content

• By Pr2lad85
      Hi.
      im a 33yo chubby guy mostly bottom and I’ll be staying in hotel on Brick Lane E1 Monday 25th Feb (this coming Monday) and will be free all evening and night.
      looking to host tops for anything goes taboo fun. I love being bred, love piss in mouth ass or over me, and a host of other stuff
      i can do anon breeding no problem
      kik and wikr is Pr2lad85 
      ill consider anything.
      im a chubby guy so if ur not into that I’m not for you.
    • By PowerTopper
      Proud that my slut is getting used in other cities, Buffalo 1 week in December, Montreal 2 weeks in January, I don't listen to the slut cause all she talks about is his next dick appointment, I'm pretty sure @gangbangsuperstar didn't say how long she's in Detroit or when but I'm guessing a week at most

• By Cumlover101
      Looking for any who are in Berlin these days for outdoor fun,public toilet, ws, sox, sneakers, and so much more 
      You can write me on kik  20luc
    • By cymbear
      Long shot at short notice I know, but anyone heading to SOP this afternoon up for sharing more than just piss?
    • By ottpoz
      Hey guys! 
      Coming to Brooklyn in March for a show. Hoping to slip away for some hot play. Love taking anonymous loads and great group play. Ideally looking for gloryholes, back rooms, and bathhouses. I’ve heres of Paddles, the Cock, Eagle, and Blue. Any other good places? Any of the ones I mentioned ot worth it? Any private parties I should be looking for?

Fully vers. No loads refused. Very deep throat. 

Other #BBBH Sites…

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.