Tops, do you like big senstive nips on your bottoms?

Tom

So I'm with this guy who is the only one fucking me right now. He likes us being monogamous (sp?)

Anyway, he's awesome in bed, so I like to please him. He loves to fuck me from behind and loves playing with my nips, which drives me wild! He bought me these suction cup type things on Saturday and told me to put them on my nips as much as possible. My nips are so huge now! And very tender and tweeking them feels great! He's fucking me tonight, so am psyched to see his reaction.

Tops: do you like big nips on your bottoms? Do you like to play with your bottoms nipples as you fuck him?

The size of my partner's tits is less of interest to me than than their sensitivity. Sensitive nips are always a treat, Tom, so if I'm fucking a guy and I can heighten his pleasure by tit-play, yes, I'm all for it. A difficulty may arise if the guy is really looking for tit-torture. There's only so much squeezing I can do, and, frankly, one's fingers get tired! Guess that's why some guys graduate to clothes pins and the like.

The size of my partner's tits is less of interest to me than than their sensitivity. Sensitive nips are always a treat, Tom, so if I'm fucking a guy and I can heighten his pleasure by tit-play, yes, I'm all for it. A difficulty may arise if the guy is really looking for tit-torture. There's only so much squeezing I can do, and, frankly, one's fingers get tired! Guess that's why some guys graduate to clothes pins and the like.

Cool thanks. These suction cup things did make them bigger, but it was only immediate after I had them on. They became much more sensitive. Personally, I like mine the way they were... super sensitive and just a bit tweeked. Play with my nips while kissing me or fingering my fuck hole and I will pretty much do anything the top wants.

I would also say that for me it is not the size of the nips, but how sensitive they are. They make wonderful toys to play with as I plow a bottom's ass. But then again I get off on watching a fuckhole respond to everything I do to him.

I love tops that teast and excite us bottoms. I like very sensual play to get me really hot. Teasing my fuck hole, nips, stuff like that. Fingering is the best.