Ending a Dry Spell

thkpc

After a fairly long dry spell I finally hooked up with a couple I met at an orgy several months ago.  They called and invited me over for a small party.  Knowing these two I went prepared.  I'm very glad I followed my instincts. 

I arrived around 9:00 PM.  My hosts greeted me then I circulated through the group of about 10 to 12 guys.  I did a couple of shots, bullshitted a bit then noticed the crowd was thinning out and my hosts were nowhere around.  That was when I learned there was a basement which could be accessed through the back yard.  After another shot out (and down) I went.  

The smell of poppers and pot hit me as soon as the basement door opened.  Once inside the head count was far greater then what was upstairs.  I found one of the hosts, he smiled saying "It sure took you long enough.  Now, strip.  There is a strict no clothing policy."

Of course I complied.  My host grinned, pulled me in for a long deep kiss, working a finger into my well-lubed ass.  He grinned in approval, saying "Be ready for me when I find you later." 

I worked my way to the back of the basement when a bar was set-up, complete with bartender (who was the other party host).  We did a couple more shots and a couple of lines.  In the meantime my host covering the door joined us.  The ground floor was now clear and the outside door locked.  It was time to party. 

The three of us made our way over to an empty platform where we made out for a while, sucking dick and eating ass.  I was feeling really good, the whole room felt fluid with sex happening all around.  They both looked at each other, and with a mutual grin, one of the hosts announced "This boy is ready.  We're going to pass him around after the two of us are done with his ass."

Both took turns fucking me.  Each man's cock was of an average length, but of an above average girth, with the result my hole was being stretched out.  After a bit we took a break leaving my hosts on the platform.  I needed some water and to stretch my legs a bit. 

Taking a walk around the basement I found the hosts had set up two slings, some glory holes, a second platform, and bath tub for piss play.  I think there were about 30 guys in attendance, but I honestly can't really remember.  A blond bodybuilder guy approached me, high as hell as we all were.  He must have been in his mid 40's. He backed onto my cock, went balls-deep in one push, only to rock back and forth.  It felt awesome.  It also occurred to me he likely had several loads in his ass, if the froth building-up at the base of my cock was a measure.  After several minutes of riding my cock, he slid off of me, went down on me cleaning up all the cum, and then disappeared into the crowd.

The night ended with me face down on a platform getting fucked nonstop.  I'm not sure how many loads were shot into my ass as I was to wasted to keep count.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 11

• 2 weeks later...