JJ's Dad

YngBBacker

K, so, I recently moved in with my cuzin and her kid a couple weeks ago...since then...I've had to get my lazy ass up every morning, early as fuck, to take her to work and take little Jacob (aka Jacob Jr. or "JJ") to his dad's...long story short...JJ's dad's loaded me up a couple times...most recently, this morning lol....oh and did I mention JJ's dad has another gf lol.

So, it all started last week on Tuesday...like usual I dropped off my cuzin at work and took JJ to his dads.  Well, when I got to JJ's dads place JJ was asleep so I carried him into his dad's room and laid him on the bed...but of course as soon as I laid him down he kinda woke up and started crying...so I laid there for a minute to put him back to sleep (btw JJ is 4yo lol).  Once he fell back to sleep I got up real slow and started to walk out of the room...that's when JJ's dad stood in the doorway with an obvious semi hard on lol and wouldn't let me pass.  Nothing like creepy or anything just like kinda blocked the door way to where I kinda had to scoot past him in a way that he rubbed against me lol.....

ok so a little back story on JJ's dad (aka Jacob Sr. or Jake)...when he was dating my cuzin I always thought he was so hot...ugh...but truly never thought he liked me cuz he would be an ass to me sometimes...like say stuff about being gay or making gay jokes...shit like that. So I figured he was pretty much straight...although, he did flash his cock to me one time when he was drunk as fuck lol...but so was I, so it was like whatever lol....besides my cuz saw him do it and she sorta laughingly scolded him...you know how that goes....ANYWAY....

so...once I got past him I still had to go get JJ's diaper bag and car seat from the car...so I did that and came back in...this time tho...when I got back in...Jake was pretty much fully hard as fuck lol (oh and yeah...he was high lol)....now...I'd like to say I was like OMG whats wrong with you lol...but come on lol.....so as I was putting the stuff down he asked if I wanted a hit (420) ...I was like fuck it sure...ended up taking a few more hits and got super fucking horny, like I usually do lol.........and like all of a sudden I got up all fast and said omg where's JJ...I went to the room real fast and he was still asleep (LOL I was so high and paranoid LOL)...anyway as I came back into the living room Jake was laying on the couch totally naked and hard as fuck...I sorta giggled and he said you want another hit...so I sat on the floor next to him and he started stroking his cock...omg I wanted it so bad...and without a word I knelt next to the couch, grabbed his cock and started sucking on it...ugh it tasted so good....after a little while he sat up and said come here and lifted me up off the floor....he spit on his hand...rubbed it on his cock...spit again on his hand and rubbed it on and in my hole...and he sat me down on his cock...omg fuck....finally when I was all the way down I started riding it up and down real slow...hearing him moan was soo hot.....so after a few minutes of that he told me to get up and he had me kneel on the couch with my chest against the back of the couch and then fucked me so fucking hard omg damn...like seriously his balls were slapping against my ass so hard....and after about 10min or so he grunted so loud and pushed in me as deep as he could and busted his nut deep in my hole mmmm fuckin omg it felt soo good....

sadly...hes one of those kinda guys that are like ok you need to leave now lol....but whatever...I got what I wanted and so did he....AND...he's had it a few more times since the first time lol...this morning being the last time :P ....cant wait till his next load mmmm hehe

• Like 15
  • Upvote 12

• 1 month later...